Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5196 times)
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

I am Bounty Hunter putting up to 4-6 hours a day. Crypto currency is like a hobby for me. Being able to earn in just providing services like Promotions or Translations is like an easy task for me. Like I'm just sitting in front of my computer and making money out of it and getting knowledge by doing it.
Na1l

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

I take part in bounty campaigns of decent projects, also i keep approximately 50% of my money in different cryptocurrencies Smiley
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

I join bounty campaigns and spend my vacant time with crypto. I am a working mom so during breaktime is my time to do posting and researching on how to be productive in crypto world. Need to balance my time doing crypto and at the same time working and taking good care of my family to have a good earning to sustain our needs and for the future as well.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

I follow this crypto business just to be a bounty signature participant so I only spend a few hours in front of the computer and the rest I wait for the coins that I have a good price for sale

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I only hope that in this crypto work I get results for my family's daily needs for basic needs and additional needs and my children's education to graduate
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

Everybody has beautiful dreams There are things in this world that they can't do in real life
I only want to say crypto until the end

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

First, just joined some legit airdrop. Then, I ended it and participated in the bounty programs until now. This is a very promising job I think. Continuing to start investing and trading from the reward of my bounties are also my involvement right now.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

I don't work that much time in crypto. Only spending around 6-12 hours per day is really enough for me. I involve in some bounties and trading for the daily activities. Sometimes, I will rsearch to invest in some good investment. Just make it simple and focus on what I do right now.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

I do crypto during my free time 5 minutes after the break before going back to work then one retweet is enough, before sleeping reading 10 minutes around the forum is enough, before going work, then spend at least 15 minutes to post my activity within the day, I do it as part-time.
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

I work all day in the crypto currency. I believe that the Crypto currency is now at an early stage and undervalued. But in a few years she can make us all rich

bamita132

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

there is so much activity I can do in the world of crypto so I maximize as much as possible the time I have, to earn income and profit.
yahata150

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

I try to work in almost all directions. In each you can get experience, the main thing is not to stop and be focused on the result.   
hihitao50

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

I can not afford to devote much time to the crypt, just a couple of hours a day to study and participate in bounty campaigns. When I accumulate a small amount of capital, I will try my hand at investing and trading. Cheesy
vivuta111

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

I really hope in exchange trades but there is no harm at the moment I am looking at ICO projects for alternative investments and good results from ICO I think prospects.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

The main involvement in crypto is actually participating in bounty campaign. This is part of my jobs to change my life to be better. Additionally, it is also useful to learn to trade and investment in some altcoins (even the ICO token or altcoins on the exchanges).

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

I choose mining. However mining is somehow struggle, its difficulty level depends on the level of efforts being put into mining across the network. Following the protocol which has been laid out in the software, it would be worth for you.
melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I work for bounties and doing trading. Its my call and I happy to do them. I expect for this industry will last a long as they can, I believe this technology would be the best technology ever.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

I work as a community moderator and get paid in ETH. I also invest in ICO's which I've researched thoroughly.

Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

I'm an observer. I participate in the bounty, I think to earn some money and somewhere to invest, but so far I have little idea how it all looks.
cryandsmile99t

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I really hope in exchange trades but there is no harm at the moment I am looking at ICO projects for alternative investments and good results from ICO I think prospects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: