Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5197 times)
Doych

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

I am a bounty hunter and seems that it is a challenging part for me to consider things in bounty trading especially that I am into signature campaigns. It's been a long time since I started and it never fails me to do such things in crypto world.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Cryptocurrency is very innovative and full of opportunity to us millenials. I work in my job in the morning and, work as a community manager in the evening with some various ico projects. Imagine i earned x5 salary in my part time in crypto than my regular work. But i think i cant leave yet my job because i still earn money and when time comes that i build all my plans for future business thats the time i resign and be full time in crypto. I am a trader , bounty hunter and community manager thanks to crypto it gives me bright and promising future.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Cryptocurrency is very innovative and full of opportunity to us millenials. I work in my job in the morning and, work as a community manager in the evening with some various ico projects. Imagine i earned x5 salary in my part time in crypto than my regular work. But i think i cant leave yet my job because i still earn money and when time comes that i build all my plans for future business thats the time i resign and be full time in crypto. I am a trader , bounty hunter and community manager thanks to crypto it gives me bright and promising future.
My involvement in cryptocurrency is im the part of the growing especially in signature and bounty campaign i have job in here until now, also when someone is in crypto its a big help for them especially in their financial, because they can earn even they are in the house or even they have job, they can get additional income. Also once someone is into cryptocurrency they are part now of it and its successful, that's why people is the most important part of crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

I can not afford to devote much time to the crypt, just a couple of hours a day to study and participate in bounty campaigns. When I accumulate a small amount of capital, I will try my hand at investing and trading.  Cool Cool Cool
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

I am fully satisfied with my 24/7 involvement in crypto. Even when I sleep I analyze charts Smiley My expectations are quite bright. By the end of this year crypto will be pushed up with large fonds and ETFs and what I need for now is growth of my capital in order to catch next strong movement
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

I search alot and used around 16 hours a day in cryptos. But haven't invested in any project due to some financial problems. But have been busy in some airdrops. Btw i am loving my time in cryptos and i believe its the field and passion of mine. I should have been here long time ago but even now i might not be too late.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

I can say that earlier I was touched by the topic of mining and I studied and developed it very well.But now it is less profitable .Now you can make a very good living simply by trading or working with ISO
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

I can not afford to devote much time to the crypt, just a couple of hours a day to study and participate in bounty campaigns. When I accumulate a small amount of capital, I will try my hand at investing and trading.  Cool Cool Cool
Same to me since I have a main job and cryptocurrency is an additional income that is interesting to me. I spend a few hours a day on this. Actually i am a small trader in crypto and also i am bounty hunter so thats how i am involving in crypto. Hope i can have more than my main job.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

At the moment i participate in crypto activities as part time but thinking of joining as full time after my retirement. I do few trading thus whenever i'm on holidays due to the time it demands to do day trading.  Most of my activities are geared towards bounty programs which pays a lot to even cater for my family.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Hi, my involvment is proportional to my investment, i'm here everyday tryi,g to understand more and particiapte with my few knwoledge
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Our involvement in cyrptocurrency world sometimes requires us to work almost overtime doing trading, mining and updating and posting in our bounty campaign in hoping that someday we will earn a profit but sometimes it takes months before we get it not unless the bounty we joined with is not scam or do not stop.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

I mainly do bounties, I used to do the airdrops, but I wait as I didn't receive really an amount that was really interesting. It was time consuming and doesn't reward me as I expect : )
I never mine and trading is too stressing for me

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I used to do more of an airdrop but since numbers of airdrop scam are rapidly increasing I switch into bounties which give a little bit of decent rewards compares to airdrop. I haven't gotten a lot though.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

My job is a bounty hunter and trader, but I'm not working around the clock, because the profit from the recent bounty mission is very unstable, and I still need to rely on other work to maintain my living expenses!
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Cryptoworld is just my hobby, I have a regular paying job. I mostly like doing research and not so much investing as I recently lost some money on coins. So I don't do any mining or hunting.
wwildflower18

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Yes, I have been working all day in encrypting the world. Last year, I have been participating in the airdrop. Now I have shifted my focus to mining.
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

Actually I involve my self not 24/7 just 3hours a day I'm just reporting my link to my bounty after that's searching some airdrop and some good thread to gain more knowledge about crypto.
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

I am involved in this crypto world starting from faucet since 2011. Until encounter bitcointalk. Here I get good information. Then I often participate in some bounty. Bounty results I sometimes use to trade crypto. Although not large I trade at least I can feel a little real-world crypto trading.
Knowledge of crypto should be owned by all economic enthusiasts and observers. In order to avoid opinion without knowledge.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

As for me i spend some few hours per day doing bounties, signature bounty doesn't take much of my time but content creation bounty takes a whole lot of my time, currently I don't involve in trading or or sort of mining.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

The main involvement in crypto is actually participating in bounty campaign. This is part of my jobs to change my life to be better. Additionally, it is also useful to learn to trade and investment in some altcoins (even the ICO token or altcoins on the exchanges).
Yes mostly the people join here for joining bounty but not all of the people do that work.
The other people who have much capital prefer to invest their money to make good profit rather than doing bounty. If i havemuch capital, its easier for me to invest and trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: