Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:51:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5196 times)
djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

I participate in bounty companies, trade on the stock exchange from time to time, I want to go to study for a trader, and be able to make investments in the money earned.
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

It is hard to say, it depends on my free time amount, some days I have spent almost all day here, some days I can have so many errands, that I get here for a 5 minutes in the evening, so it is always relevant.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

I considered my self as a fulltime bounty hunter because I spend more than 7 hours doing twitter/facebook campaign plus signature campaign in between.  I also  invest it on different ICOs for long term. Half of The money that I earned from bounties I transfer it to ICOs.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

I participated in the bonus and have my own investment. I gave up Airdrop. I think this is air. I'm bored with mining. I don't like this method.

albertvahitov

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

My involvement in crypto world is just bounties, and trading sometimes not necessary 24/7 work because i have current job but i am planning to move forward.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I have a permanent job I love very much, which will bring me money all the time. The cryptocurrency market is too unsteady to waste your time on!

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

I do all of these things connected with crypto exept mining. I believe mining is dead and it is more appropriate for giants with mining farms.
As for trading , bounties and airdrops it is my daily routine, I spend like 15 hours in crypto every day!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I'm surprised how many people are full-time traders in the cryptocurrency market. It's imprudent, I guess! If you're not an experienced trader, each painful market downfall will be a fatal blow to your budget!
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Yes im working 24/7 doing bounties because it's a big opportunity for us to earn huge income. Yes i sustain myself to do this because its very reliable to do. It gives me more more money and it'll make me rich soon.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

Involvement in crypto leads me to gain more earnings and profits. Firstly, it is about involved in the bounty program that will give me reward of the tokens without investment. Then, I'm also involved in the trading to gain more profits. Getting the capitals from the bounty token rewards allow me to be braver in deciding the right time to buy or sell the coins. I work for 7 days but not full-time in 24 hours. Just spending my time wisely and appropriately.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

I'm working in parallel trying to spend a little time on cryptocurrency. now I spend more and more time on it, because the amount of my money is increasing. but that doesn't mean I'm going to quit my day job. I'm not ready for that yet.
Doych

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

I have a main job and cryptocurrency is an additional income that is interesting to me.
I spend a few hours a day on this.
Hoped to increase the number of coins that I now have a profit will depend on the coins that I will buy in the future.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

I take part in the bounty companies are a Manager of some companies in the group telegrams, teach others in the crypto world and I think that my celeb to achieve all tasks in the crypto economy.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

I spend most of my time in the crypto world. I am always involved in bounty campaigns and legit airdrops. Bounties are a great way to make profit and start your passive income.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

I do not, but last year I was on a roll with bounty campaigns that I landed one successful campaign that manages to give me rewards worth $1000 in just 2 months of work. But now bounty campaigns seems to have trouble of providing rewards since my previous campaign still haven't able to give me the reward for my work worth 4months.

capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Good for me, that I have a part time job, so I can stand here almost full day, and still have my regular job. It provides me with the some kind of stability financially.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Investment must be investment. I usually learn to interact with everyone in the forum and get rewarded this way. I think this is easy and I can get coins. Mainly their own investment, I think investment is the most profitable.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Not very old in cryptocurrencies but my interest to do more increases eachieve passing day. Currently I do blogging, social media telegram, signature. I'm hoping to do more when I complete school
winter.sad

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

It's just my hobby while I stay at home dad most of the time. I've only invested loose money we didn't need pretty slowly starting back in Aug. I love reading up on it and checking charts, but I don't really put more money in, do any mining or anything else really. I'm trying to be more involved in the community.
ozols

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

I don't participate most on airdrop today because most of the airdrops today is fake, but not all. I involved in cryptocurrency at first just for participating the airdrops and bounty programs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: