Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5190 times)
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

I do bounties, trading, sometimes mining. I'm not going to stick to only crypto because now it's not very stable so to avoid risks I prefer having a real job.
Perhaps you are right, but Until today, no real work has allowed such opportunities to earn, as it was obtained with the help of crypto currency. Anyway, those users of crypto-currencies who have earned a certain fortune and invested this money in a real business, for these people the current state of the market will survive much easier.

HELLO EVERYONE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

I a glad i am in this space. At least i know that i have made some money and i am making many more. I am more into bounty and trading. As for investment, i do that only when i find a coin hat interests me. I have also stopped filling airdrop forms for quite some time now, because it is not as it used to be.
Pbean

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

I am an investor and the kind of investor that I am is a holder. A good holder, I buy the coins when they are crashing like now and just secure them, waiting for prices to get better before selling off the coins at the height of the bull. Easy money. Cryptos is one of the best things that you can invest in right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

I like to invest in the long term, I invested in eos and etherium, I hope I can earn
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

I have a rig wherever I mine monero and a few alternative altcoin! Mining may be a certain business that ought to bring sensible result, however these result area unit passionate about several factors like; market costs, mining troublesome, hardware performance etc! but, I manage to remain higher than waters and each once during a whereas, I stike gold within the course of mining!
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

The crypto market is a means that I have to diversify investments and remains as my dream of accumulation of wealth, even with the strong downward movement since the beginning of the year
AdamSv

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

I have been participating in Social Media Campaigns before, but now, It does not give the sense of wasting your time on it. At this moment I’m on signature campaigns

I also think that it is very difficult to find companies in social networks where you can make a profit,so I do not spend time on it.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I was addcited to crypto. But after market crashed I do not spend a lot of time doing bounties or airdops, also I stopped to read news about crypto. I do not care.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I'm an ordinary investor and a little bounty hunter who is trying to increase his deposit in an absolutely honest way, so I would probably say so. But today many projects, unfortunately, do not have the necessary idea.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

actually social media campaigns are pretty good because the allocation is quite large, especially if you follow more than one campaign on a project such as following a telegram, Facebook and Twitter campaign so if the project is successful then the results you will get are far more especially if you have many friends on Facebook and has lots of followers on your twitter

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

I am investor in crypto. I also participate in bounty campaigns and trade from time to time. But my main interest is in long-term investing.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

I'm an ordinary person that wants to have a money here in crypto that would like to learn more and earn money. If luck went on me i would like to be a investor on some ICO'S project or be a miner to help the industry of crypto.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

My contribution in cryptoworld is abundance chasing. I'am perseveringly crusading my picked ICO's that will profit me later on. Since im as yet working my formal occupation I can't confront abundance chasing for extend periods of time. Yet, fortunately despite everything I figured out how to complete it notwithstanding for a brief timeframe. At present, i'am beginning to peruse the figure out how to exchange so concerning me to exchange altcoins beneficially
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

I participate some bounty campaigns that will surely give me a good amount of rewards which is signature, facebook and Airdrop campaign. I think it will give some small amount of contribution that I made in the Crypto world to make more earnings and get some attention from new investors.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

after all, I was only involved as a young hunter who was still a beginner, still less than 1 year old. I've ever followed the referral airdrop and bounty from social mediators and Facebook and signatures
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

I think it's a bit of everything, I participate in some airdrops and also in bounties, lately I have only been able to participate in signature campaigns, since I'm trying to mount an e-commerce that helps me generate extra income, I have seen that cryptos have a very good business opportunity and I intend to exploit it.

fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

One of my major involvement in the world of crypto is by joining and participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops because of that it gave me an opportunity to gain and earn passive income and earning.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

i do the following:

- joining forum discussions about crypto and new projects
- join some ico during the earlier days, but not so now
- help promote new projects via twitter/fb/discussion boards/reddit/steemit
- do some trading on exchanges
- help promote use of crypto
- introduce the value of blockchains and crypto to friends
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

I only participated in the Bounty campaign because I got enough profit from the bounty campaign which was actually taken care of by my family responsibilities. I hope to make a lot of money in the future from a bounty campaign. I will continue to participate in the bounty campaign because I have found it as a way to improve my finances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: