Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] [XHV] Haven Protocol - untraceable payments x stable value storage  (Read 71275 times)
havenprotocol (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

The project is interesting, but the price seems high considering that nothing has been presented and the team is anonymous, where am I doing wrong?

Hey, anonymous teams are common among new highly privacy focused crypto projects.

We have a fully fledged network with nodes and wallets available on every platform, The protocol is only missing the Offshore Storage which is under research and development and will be released once we have enough exchange support and volume.

Price is proportionate to the amount of people coming in looking to buy and the power of the network which is currently sitting at 35.5 MH/sec Smiley
havenprotocol (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Update:

Voting is ticking along nicely - however, it has been raised that it would be nice to be able to have an 'escrow' voting donation wallet.
BTC sent to the wallet below is controlled by the Haven team and will be returned if for some ungodly reason we don't make it into the top 3 in the next couple of weeks!

Get voting!

Voting Escrow Wallet: 19H3AqoDTQHFPttsG4VFWYbbKXSmTmdytL
https://blockchain.info/address/19H3AqoDTQHFPttsG4VFWYbbKXSmTmdytL
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

WTS 3,000 haven for 12k sats (.36BTC for all), PM me!

thats already too cheap for its current hashrate.
You are a pricebreaker with that.
Damn you early mining Profithunters !!!
lol

Seems like a very awesome Project.
Monero and Forks are the Future.
No Doubt!

zam0x

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

what is happening! all mining is running through a single pool! No chance for other pools/solo miners to get in. RIP Haven!
ghavoc

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

The project is interesting, but the price seems high considering that nothing has been presented and the team is anonymous, where am I doing wrong?

I like the concept of the project a lot, but agree with you on both.  No WP and lack of dev/team info are both potentially red flags.  It's a risk/reward play and a base that trends toward a very high-risk tolerance.
havenprotocol (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:32:43 PM

what is happening! all mining is running through a single pool! No chance for other pools/solo miners to get in. RIP Haven!

We have 6 pools that I am aware of. It's not always the case that luckypool has so much of the power but we are actively encouraging decentralisation and attempting to split the hash between more pools. Its the same problem that every new coin that has been around for ~2 weeks has.
yudigital

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

Still available? Can't PM you.
Wanna buy small amount.
Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

Honestly am not trying to FUD, but what is the difference bt this coin and Masari, Crep ETC. Wallet and everything looks identical. the only thing this has going for it is the zero premine but apart from that what sets it apart from this other coins i listed. Just wondering cos i see everybody toasting the tech and i don't see anything different

kpx

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Hey!  tried pm'ing but you don't take msgs from newbies Sad 
can you msg me about this?
omega0

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Honestly am not trying to FUD, but what is the difference bt this coin and Masari, Crep ETC. Wallet and everything looks identical. the only thing this has going for it is the zero premine but apart from that what sets it apart from this other coins i listed. Just wondering cos i see everybody toasting the tech and i don't see anything different

you have my same perplexities, at the moment it is a simple fork but with a marketcap of about 30 millions. The miners and some big name on twitter is betting on this project, at this price it's better to wait for everything to be presented imho ..
johnnystar

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

mined this for a couple of days. waiting to see how it turns out!
havenprotocol (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

you have my same perplexities, at the moment it is a simple fork but with a marketcap of about 30 millions. The miners and some big name on twitter is betting on this project, at this price it's better to wait for everything to be presented imho ..

Hi, I'll explain the main differences but more importantly intentions of these coins.

First, Crep appears to be a cryptonote fork so is missing things like RingCT (hides the amounts sent in transactions) that Monero forks inherited like Haven and Masari.

Masari's goal at a base level is to give back to Monero by being a good privacy coin that contributes its developments back to Monero.

Haven is going in a different direction. We are building out our Offshore Storage protocol/smart contract in order to create a stable value storage so that users of cryptocurrency have an anonymous, secure means of maintaining value through fluctuations which opens up doors for Haven to be used as a currency that stores can accept to protect themselves from fluctuations before they convert into fiat, and also as an anonymous bank account for large amounts of money that you don't want fluctuating in value.

I hope this answers your questions Smiley
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

Curious to see how you get that 30M$ mcap?  
omega0

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

Curious to see how you get that 30M$ mcap?  

I considered the total supply as I can't find information about the circulating supply.Clearly it's only a first estimate of the size of the project
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:12:52 AM

Hi, I'll explain the main differences but more importantly intentions of these coins.

First, Crep appears to be a cryptonote fork so is missing things like RingCT (hides the amounts sent in transactions) that Monero forks inherited like Haven and Masari.

Masari's goal at a base level is to give back to Monero by being a good privacy coin that contributes its developments back to Monero.

Haven is going in a different direction. We are building out our Offshore Storage protocol/smart contract in order to create a stable value storage so that users of cryptocurrency have an anonymous, secure means of maintaining value through fluctuations which opens up doors for Haven to be used as a currency that stores can accept to protect themselves from fluctuations before they convert into fiat, and also as an anonymous bank account for large amounts of money that you don't want fluctuating in value.

I hope this answers your questions Smiley
It can buy a point-of-sale system at Haven, and the owner can immediately lock in parity to prevent price fluctuations. I like this model, which can maintain a certain stability.
*N@sS*

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Hello,
I am interested on this project.
Still i am new to mining and have some questions:

-What GPU is best suited to the monero like coins?
-Does the XMR-stack app support multi GPU rig? If yes, it uses them automatically/ If not, what mining hardware do you recommend?
- Which pool do you recommend for multi-GPU rig (i think crypto-knight is fine), i am based in france.

Thanks in advance!
Qazo

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Vega or rx580

-Does the XMR-stack app support multi GPU rig? If yes, it uses them automatically/ If not, what mining hardware do you recommend?

yup

- Which pool do you recommend for multi-GPU rig (i think crypto-knight is fine), i am based in france.

I use this one https://xhv.luckypool.io
miner.rocks

Activity: 180
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:45:19 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:05:39 AM by miner.rocks

Thanks in advance!
1. Amd GPUs, Vega 56/64, rx 580, rx 480, r9 290
2. Xmr-stak supports multi-gpu, uses them automatically.
3. Any pool would handle multi-gpu. https://haven.miner.rocks is based in EU, and have nice set of features: email alerts of worker down, per worker stats, pplns, adjustable payment threshold, a lot of stability improvements (no more stratum disconnects or not authorized account).

https://miner.rocks pplns cryptonote pools with email alerts and workers stats
ICBitcoinpeeple

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

WOW what a network hash rate!  Shocked Thinking about mining this one in a few days. Would like to trade for some. I have Elicoins, Atro, and Alloy tokens. pm me and lets work out an exchange rate.  Smiley
havenprotocol (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

WOW what a network hash rate!  Shocked Thinking about mining this one in a few days. Would like to trade for some. I have Elicoins, Atro, and Alloy tokens. pm me and lets work out an exchange rate.  Smiley

Hey, you'll get a better response from the community exchange over on our Discord: https://discord.gg/vWQ2GZX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: