Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] [XHV] Haven Protocol - untraceable payments x stable value storage  (Read 71244 times)
goshiz

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:20:15 AM

You all will lose your money with xhv...

Remember my words.

From a TA perspective, Haven had a bottom lower than 800 sats, the team deliver every promises, and made a nice 3700% from this bottom, and now we are pullback at fib 0.618. Nothing worrying for me.
I'm sorry for those who bought at top fomoing Haven in this top or the previous at 50k sats, but that's everyone choices, if someone blame the project nor the team for this, he should stop buying crypto, especially highly volatile project like this one. High risk/High reward, money management is key here like every other invest.

From a FA perspective, roadmap is still here, upgrade to Monero v0.16 is ongoing (we where on 0.14 and implement CLSAG signature before Monero did with the help of Monero Lab), public testnet is working fine (remember I said that on June 28th, 3 weeks before xUSD mainnet was release successfully, if you bought at that time and sell the top you made 300%).

Sorry, we are not DeFi bullshit trying to convince everyone that +300% APY is healthy by artificially dropping ERC20 token.

Everything I said here is absolutly NOT an invest advice, dyor, come to discord, discuss with us and make you own opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:51:02 PM

A new vision of an established concept...

Hello friends, this article is just an introduction and motivation for you to be sure of what you are investing and indicate to your friends.

https://steemit.com/haven/@eddyc/haven-protocol-xhv-a-new-vision-of-an-established-concept

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:25:25 PM

With the number of high profile 51% attack now, I think POW is becoming a threat to his own existence. I think mobile POW mining  should be looked into seriously, any jack can run a mobile app and if the project becomes successful it is a win-win for everyone

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
PoliDeFi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:03:47 PM

With the number of high profile 51% attack now, I think POW is becoming a threat to his own existence. I think mobile POW mining  should be looked into seriously, any jack can run a mobile app and if the project becomes successful it is a win-win for everyone

Truth, absolutely!
goshiz

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:15:53 PM

You are absolutely right. 51% attacks is a main concern on PoW....
goshiz

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:17:19 PM

Haven upgrades to Monero v0.16 - Release Date: 8th December 2020

After successful testing of the new code, we are pleased to announce Haven’s mainnet will upgrade to Monero v0.16. @ Block height 741,957, approximately 14.30 GMT on Dec 8th, 2020.

This date has been selected to give pool operators and exchanges two weeks to prepare for a smooth transition.

This release will be known as Haven ‘Artemis’ v1.2.0:-
https://github.com/haven-protocol-org/haven-offshore/tree/v1.2.0

This exciting step for the Haven team and community moves the protocol forward on multiple fronts:

Artemis enables the new Haven Web Vault
An updated version of the Haven web vault will go live with the fork, giving easy access and control to a far broader range of Haven users. It will also enable xUSD functionality, so users can convert or transfer, using any device. Including mobile and tablet.

Artemis enables a Desktop Vault upgrade
The Web Vault technology will trickle down into the desktop vaults. The improved architecture will mean that users will no longer experience the connection issues currently associated with logging in and first use.

These will be available to use on the fork date. You can keep your coins in the existing vaults until that time. No user action is required.

Artemis will enable future xAssets
With the introduction of xUSD, Haven has already introduced the world’s first private stable coin.

To ensure that xAsset development is compatible with future versions of Monero, a v0.16 fork was required before xAssets work could start in earnest. This release lays the foundations, so we’re on track to add xGold, xSilver, xEuro and xChinese Yuan early in 2021.

Many thanks to those in the community who took the time to support the team with testing.

Thank you all!
Atomjuice

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:12:18 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2020, 01:14:48 PM by mprep

...since I got booted off of discord for being 'too critical'....what's with the new 'wallet'..all command line inter
face shit??? It took that long to roll out a piece of shit like that?? When will a real windows wallet be available??? Or the Web wallet??? Do you guys think everybody wants to use command line interface everytime they want to check their balance?? What a poor dev team

...I've been waiting  ( like everybody else), since summer to see the web wallet up and working...and now neither the web wallet or the windows gui wallet is working...so we all are forced to use cli shit....

...now that the team has screwed over almost everybody....not much left to see here..xhv is a scam...and the team sucks

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:35:55 PM

...since I got booted off of discord for being 'too critical'....what's with the new 'wallet'..all command line inter
face shit??? It took that long to roll out a piece of shit like that?? When will a real windows wallet be available??? Or the Web wallet??? Do you guys think everybody wants to use command line interface everytime they want to check their balance?? What a poor dev team

...I've been waiting  ( like everybody else), since summer to see the web wallet up and working...and now neither the web wallet or the windows gui wallet is working...so we all are forced to use cli shit....

...now that the team has screwed over almost everybody....not much left to see here..xhv is a scam...and the team sucks

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

I told many times here its a scam. My posts are deleted constantly.

Only idiots will believe that anyone with serious money will use this hilarious project.
huan3c

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:17:37 AM

do we have any estimated dates for the new wallet? will this come with the launch later in July?
would be great to know that

Hi, yes the desktop wallet will be release at xUSD mainnet !

thanks a lot for the information
glad to see development for XHV happening.
xUSD mainnet will definitely be quite interesting.

is xEUR and other fiat currency coming at this point as well?

where is the best place to keep up with updates about Haven? Twitter?

Twitter and Discord
help my wallet win 10 64bit
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 04:47:21 PM

do we have any estimated dates for the new wallet? will this come with the launch later in July?
would be great to know that

Hi, yes the desktop wallet will be release at xUSD mainnet !

thanks a lot for the information
glad to see development for XHV happening.
xUSD mainnet will definitely be quite interesting.

is xEUR and other fiat currency coming at this point as well?

where is the best place to keep up with updates about Haven? Twitter?

Twitter and Discord
help my wallet win 10 64bit

Use the web vault with your private keys. https://vault.havenprotocol.org/#/
Atomjuice

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 04:58:06 PM

I would use the 'web wallet' if the piece of shit actually worked...you, xhv, and the team are first rate scamming scum Angry Angry
Iamtutut

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:06:54 PM

Ignored mode activated.
marcrblevins

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 09:43:09 PM

I would use the 'web wallet' if the piece of shit actually worked...you, xhv, and the team are first rate scamming scum Angry Angry

It does work, just tried it today.

What is the problem Atomjuice?

https://vault.havenprotocol.org/#/

Cheers
Iamtutut

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:07:51 AM

He's just coming here to FUD.

He can f**k off.
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 02:21:00 PM

Another private asset launching soon on Haven: xSILVER.

✅ Exposure to a $1.5 trillion global market

✅ Historically undervalued asset

✅ Unlimited liquidity in the Haven Vault

✅ Transfer any amount anywhere in the world for ~$0.0005

✅ No broker/middleman needed

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 07:57:03 PM

are there any ways to earn yield on Haven $XHV?
I heard after the integration with RUNE this would be possible, did it already happen?

thank a lot for the information

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Iamtutut

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:03:30 PM

Haven currently is a pure POW mining coin. I've not read anything about a switch to POS.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 12:41:54 PM

Haven currently is a pure POW mining coin. I've not read anything about a switch to POS.

I hope that will remain a POW coin, there's no need to POS Haven Protocol

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
goshiz

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:26:54 AM

I hope that will remain a POW coin, there's no need to POS Haven Protocol

No plan so far to switch to PoS.

goshiz

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 12:54:26 PM

We are thrilled to announce Haven will be launching new private assets to mainnet on April 12 2021!

Haven will conduct a hard fork at block height 831700 (on or around 12.50 hrs UTC on 12th April 2021) to implement the new xAsset codebase and launch xEUR, xCNY, xAU (Gold), and xAG (Silver).

These new assets (referred to as xAssets) are private, synthetic representations of real-world assets, traditional currencies, and other financial instruments. When used within the Haven Vault, xAssets will always maintain their intended value due to Haven’s “mint and burn” protocol and the use of decentralized pricing oracles.

Once launched, these new xAssets can be minted in your Haven Vault via xUSD.
For this release, we are once again utilizing trusted, decentralized pricing oracles from ChainLink.  xEUR, xCNY, xAU (Gold), and xAG (Silver).
xAssets are subject to standard transaction fees and a flat 0.3% conversion fee.
After conversion from xUSD, xAssets are unlocked after the standard 10 block confirmations (about 20 minutes).
xAssets can be transferred from vault-to-vault and converted back to xUSD using the same process.
Additional information about xAssets and their use in the Haven ecosystem can be found in our Knowledge Base.

For pools and miners, you will need to upgrade to the latest daemon. The release will be v1.3.0a, and available on Github soon.

For Haven users, you don’t need to do anything just yet. On or before April 12, you will need to upgrade your Haven Vault to start using the new xAssets. We are in the final stages of testing the upgraded Desktop and Web Vaults and plan to release them shortly before the fork date.

This launch is the result of countless hours of work from our development team and incredible community. Thank you to everyone who has helped test, bug hunt, and work with us to ensure a smooth launch of these new assets. This is the beginning of a new era of financial privacy and freedom!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: