Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:44:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55628 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:32:10 AM

Hope launchpads will check projects better than bittrex with their first ICO) It was near disaster) And they will check how ICO working after. Great way if they will give money to the projects by parts after achieving milestones in the white paper.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:45:59 AM

For newcomers, it's better to invest in established coins. And you also have to read a lot of information in this forum to increase your knowledge. So, if you have knowledge about ICO, then you can decide to invest in ICO. Investing in ICO is not easy because the risk is very big now.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 09:15:49 AM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
Of course, buying Bitcoin more than safe ICO investment because choosing a good project, a real active team many more problems in ICO investment.
Buy Bitcoin from a deep sell high, Many crypto experts giving signals follow them for a safe investment in the crypto world, Good luck.
okan

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:56:53 AM

of course buy btc.
most of projects are scam in these days. dont waste your money for scam projects. buy bitcoin , follw project. if it is good enough buy that coin from markets for long term.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:47:22 PM

of course buy btc.
most of projects are scam in these days. dont waste your money for scam projects. buy bitcoin , follw project. if it is good enough buy that coin from markets for long term.
I want to buy something on my BTC but last days showing that almost everything falling in pairs to BTC. So just holding BTC.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:20:55 PM

if you already understand ico, ico can provide good benefits in just a short time. but if you want to be safe, it's better to invest in bitcoin, it's just that you have to wait a longer time, especially if the current price drops back. then you have to wait again to get a profit.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Fedrey

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:40:03 PM

if you already understand ico, ico can provide good benefits in just a short time. but if you want to be safe, it's better to invest in bitcoin, it's just that you have to wait a longer time, especially if the current price drops back. then you have to wait again to get a profit.
In any case, enthusiasts will conduct an in-depth analysis of new projects and invest their money in new ico companies. K And those users of cryptocurrency for which cryptocurrency is a source of income. First of all, they will buy Bitcoin. I think that practically this strategy applies to all users of cryptocurrency.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:40:27 PM

I think Bitcoin investments are more reliable. It seems to me that this coin is the strongest. Bitcoin dominates the rest of the alternative coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:41:42 PM

Given the popularity of exchange launchpads, it is safe to say that this is almost a win-win way to make money, but getting there is not easy. Participate.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:53:57 PM

Given the popularity of exchange launchpads, it is safe to say that this is almost a win-win way to make money, but getting there is not easy. Participate.
You are absolutely right, but you also need to take into account the fact that the user must have good knowledge and experience. Otherwise, no income is out of the question.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:14:15 AM

Now ico mostly fails, and now my advice is to choose to buy BTC, it's clear and more reliable

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:36:58 AM

Now ico mostly fails, and now my advice is to choose to buy BTC, it's clear and more reliable
Yeah, ICO is trash nowdays and mostly fails reach softcap and even if reach softcap, the price of that token will still low when got listed on exchange. I prefer invest in bitcoin too or altcoins, the market is going up though, so it's better to invest on cryptocurrency than ICO.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:26:05 AM

Yeah, ICO is trash nowdays and mostly fails reach softcap and even if reach softcap, the price of that token will still low when got listed on exchange. I prefer invest in bitcoin too or altcoins, the market is going up though, so it's better to invest on cryptocurrency than ICO.
Regarding that, whether I invest in ICO or invest in Bitcoin, I myself agree to you. I would prefer to invest in bitcoin because in my opinion it is more promising than ICO but it returns to the opinions of each person
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:28:18 AM

if I think you can also choose an ICO project that is good for me, you can also do both, whether investing in bitcoin or ICO. because I'm sure you will also get a chance to get a lot of profits.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:33:55 PM

i think if you are fortunate enough to pick the right ico it's why more profitable than bitcoin in the long term but you need to know how this market works first -good luck in your future decision Smiley
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:53:13 PM

i think if you are fortunate enough to pick the right ico it's why more profitable than bitcoin in the long term but you need to know how this market works first -good luck in your future decision Smiley
in conditions of market trends like now I think investing in bitcoin in the short term is also profitable. where the market shows a good increase. we don't need to wait long to get the benefits of bitcoin. especially if we invest with large capital, the current market conditions will return our money quickly.

PlasmaBit

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:14:18 PM

Invest in ICO or buy BTC?

Would you rather:
have 90% chance to have at least 80% of the money invested in 1-2 years?
or
have 0.01% chance to x5 and 99.99% to lose all of them?

That how your questions sounds to me. Most ICOs are either scams or charities where you donate, do not really rely upon getting profits from them, unless you invest lots of money into lost of the project. In this case, maybe 1 project compensate yours loses from 1000 other.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:18:29 PM

If you need to choose between both i would always go for Bitcoin, where the amount of icos that didnt gain traction out numbered the ones that did succeed.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Regarding that, whether I invest in ICO or invest in Bitcoin, I myself agree to you. I would prefer to invest in bitcoin because in my opinion it is more promising than ICO but it returns to the opinions of each person
I guess that guy never feel when you are investing in the best ico which can give you even more than 25x instantly like what already done by top network buy these icos are hidden gems and it's difficult to find that. But to say them are scam is no 100% correct

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:34:50 PM

If you need to choose between both i would always go for Bitcoin, where the amount of icos that didnt gain traction out numbered the ones that did succeed.
These days it is very hard to find some ico that is promising in the long run when listed to the exchanges. In recent days the growth with bitcoin keeps increasing regularly. IEO has been gaining importance, but the present market is good for bitcoin buying. From the present situation it is true that people have missed the opportunity to buy at a lower price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: