Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lophie: I love Vod  (Read 3129 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:07:15 AM

Congrats Bitcoin community. Another scammer exposed.  Roll Eyes. Just stole a photocopy of my passport. no coins though  Cheesy. So I am pretty much okay with it  Wink.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:45:17 AM

Rule #3 on How to spot a Scammer:

Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:50:00 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 02:55:57 AM by AndrewWilliams

It would be nice if you messaged me before leaping to conclusions.

Please read your PM.

I am not an identity thief, so please don't pile on to other trigger happy people, thanks.

Also, I do not think someone would be able to steal an identity with a passport pic....

Tomato, thanks for the advisory, but you can check I am definitely not a scammer. I have lent to two people in the last week on here successfully.
If you would like, I can PM you the threads and their names.

The person that left me a neg feedback is Vod. He has been a thorn in my side accusing me of identity theft with no proof. The borrower whose thread he started trouble on, i3lome, even refuted Vod claims. The loan was made to i3lome successfully. I took the risk with no collateral in that case, and using only a contract and ID.

The lastest trouble Vod has caused is accusing me of asking for social security numbers. He claimed that he had a text from another member saying I asked for their social security number. I called him out on it. I have never, ever asked anyone for a social, and Mods are free to check all my PM's ingoing and out. Once he realized that he was busted on his lie he locked the thread he created to smear me. So again, no one I have dealt with has ever said I have stolen identities. This is a lie by Vod, who has no proof of anything of the sort.

Tomato, Theymos, you can check and see I have NEVER asked for social security numbers. I do not know why Vod has gone to such great lengths to smear me, but his claims are unfounded. My only goal as a member on here is to loan and make a small profit. That's it. I don't care about people's ID info. It's used as security and that's it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 02:11:57 AM

Congrats Bitcoin community. Another scammer exposed.  Roll Eyes. Just stole a photocopy of my passport. no coins though  Cheesy. So I am pretty much okay with it  Wink.

Good on you Lophie for figuring it out.  You're not the first person to notice it.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please confirm that in no way did I ask or encourage you to make this post, or change the title of your thread.  I haven't even ever sent you a PM.  I have been at a remote acreage all day.  Smiley  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:17:41 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 02:57:03 AM by AndrewWilliams

Congrats Bitcoin community. Another scammer exposed.  Roll Eyes. Just stole a photocopy of my passport. no coins though  Cheesy. So I am pretty much okay with it  Wink.

Good on you Lophie for figuring it out.  You're not the first person to notice it.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please confirm that in no way did I ask or encourage you to make this post, or change the title of your thread.  I have been at a remote acreage all day.  Smiley  

Don't pat yourself on the back yet, Vod you liar.

You have no proof and have accused me of identity theft and asking for social security numbers for the past couple days with no proof. You are nothing more than a lying troll.

YOU STILL HAVE NOT PRODUCED THE PM YOU CLAIM TO HAVE YOU SAY THAT SHOWS I ASKED FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.

I WELCOME MODS TO CHECK YOUR PM's AND SHOW YOU ARE FULL OF IT.

VOD HAS PUT ME ON IGNORE EVER SINCE I CALLED HIM OUT ON PRODUCING PROOF, THE SO-CALLED PM HE SAYS HE HAS.

THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE TO YOUR ACCUSATIONS, AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS FEAR MONGORING. I CAN THANK YOU FOR SCARING LOPHIE INTO MAKING A RASH POST INSTEAD OF CALMLY WAITING FOR THE LOAN.

THE LOAN THREAD YOU CITED WAS SUCCESSFULLY FUNDED BY ME. THERE IS NO SCAM. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE YELLING SCAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND YOU DO IT BASED ON WHIMS, NOT EVIDENCE.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

This user is currently ignored.

Hmmm Lophie, you may want to consider locking the thread too, or else A.Williams is going to use it as yet another canvas for his delusions.  I have him on ignore so I won't ever respond to him, but I'm sure the community is getting sick of all the BS he spews in EVERY THREAD.   Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:26:57 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 02:49:56 AM by AndrewWilliams

This user is currently ignored.

Hmmm Lophie, you may want to consider locking the thread too, or else A.Williams is going to use it as yet another canvas for his delusions.  I have him on ignore so I won't ever respond to him, but I'm sure the community is getting sick of all the BS he spews in EVERY THREAD.   Sad

You should let Lophie decide for himself instead of trying to bait him like you did with other members on here.

You would love him to lock the thread because you know I am right, that this was a misunderstanding caused by YOUR fear mongering and baseless neg feedback.

You tried the same thing with the loan I made to i3lome, but in that case, i3lome didn't fall for your lies. I was a day or two late delivering the loan to him, but that is based on my newness to Bitcoin and in making transfers. His loan was funded despite all your attempts at derailing it.

Lophie, I've messaged you. It's 7 PM here Pacific Time, I know your time zone it's already Monday but, message me when you're back on.

To reiterate, Vod tried the same scare tactic that relied on his neg feedback in i3lome's thread. If you read the thread you can see I successfully funded i3lome. Yes I was a day late, but you can cough that up to me being new to Bitcoin and the learning curve involved.

i3lome's Loan Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294472.msg3201870#msg3201870

My trackrecord:
i3lome: Successfully funded. Done without collateral, used contract and ID.
russianbusinesman: Successfully funded. Done with collateral, and ID.

Those are the only two loans I have funded. Both borrowers are happy from what I can tell. I have never entered into any other loan with anybody else.

So sorry I am technically late in funding you loan, but being a day late does not mean I am scamming you. Thanks for reading, I hope to hear back from you.

i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:57:31 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 04:14:08 AM by i3lome

I just want to clear some stuff up.  

The accusations placed on AndrewWilliams are completely false.  Vod has invented these accusations and is using his "Trust" to bully users.

He is purposely interpreting things to fit his agenda. I am the guy that Vod is saying that was Asked for my Social Security Number and other documents that will be used to steal my identity.

This is False- Was never asked for my  SSN, I didn't provide documents to prove I am who I said and my address was where I said it was. In fact many of the Bitcoin Users- provide BTCjam with more information then I had too.

I feel safe with him having my information. There was never and shady business involved. He was direct and to the point.  

Also I received the 4BTC Loan without problems from AndrewWilliams.

Vod has been the only issue.

It makes No sense, Vod give a Lender Negative Feedback that has provided proof that money was being lent. RussianBussiness received a loan before I did, also confirmed he receive the loan on that thread.

Vod is completely unreasonable and out of line, the negative feedback is being held as some sort of ransom, asking for someone to call him to prove themselves.

I can see if I asked my lawyer to contact a random person on the internet to prove they are real. He would laugh, Vod you are not the site owner, you are not a lender. SO why anyone would need to prove something to a person not involved is just stupid.

You just make posts to make yourself feel important and when people don't agree with you post negative feedback, using Senior Members trust in you, to ruin their experience on the forum. Just like Mlawrence used to, had sometype of complex. Would make sense if he was you, Vod - "Virtual God"
BitcoinLeader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 04:36:14 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 04:55:34 AM by BitcoinLeader

Can any mods confirm that he did or did not asked for SSN?

I think that's a pretty serious false accusation of Vod. And with your "Trust", such actions weights even heavier.

If you really made up that accusation of him asking for SSN than you actually did something that is not trustworthy.

Why would you say something like that unless you are really abusing your "Trust"?
Everybody should negative rep you Vod for randomly accusing people with imaginary actions!

The way you gave me negative feedback makes me look I already scammed someone, though we never did any transactions and I did no transactions at all with anyone on this forum.
It looks like you live by  "Guilty until proven innocence". How can I scam someone when I want to loan using Paypal with buyers protection? I never asked to loan bitcoins here.

Now if I was you, then I already gave you a negative rep withouth warning because you falsely accused someone for asking SSN even though I'm not sure if it's true or not. Think about that.

From what I see, you can give negative rep to anyone you think is a scammer, you don't need to have risked anything, you don't need to have spoken the person. You can just negative rep someone withouth asking.

He would laugh, Vod you are not the site owner, you are not a lender. So why anyone would need to prove something to a person not involved is just stupid.
Vod thinks his "job" is to spot scammers before they attack, you know like in Minority Report. He thinks his intuition is always true. He thinks it gives him reps by spotting scammers (even though not all of them are scammers).
He doesn't care if it's not a scammer, if it's a newbie, its almost 100% a scammer and he thinks he gets meaningful reps  by claiming to have spot one. This is the only place he thinks he has reputation because in real life he probably has nothing.

I was really thinking you are just protective to this community but now I just think you are abusing your trust and smearing people you don't like when they confront you in conversations.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:13:21 AM

He is purposely interpreting things to fit his agenda. I am the guy that Vod is saying that was Asked for my Social Security Number and other documents that will be used to steal my identity.

Whoa.  I don't know what Andrew Williams offered you, but I never said you were the guy who reported that.  You're making a story up and obviously untrustworthy.   Angry

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:14:14 AM

Good post BitcoinLeader, I am glad others are standing up to this bully.

In all honesty, I never, ever would ask someone for their social security number. It is just not true.

I have called out on Vod several times to produce proof. He ignores me, locks his thread he made to defame me, and goes on spamming that I am a scammer with no proof, even having been refuted with evidence to the contrary. Namely successfully funded loans, in which I bear the enormity of the risk.

I am reaching out to the Mods to put Vod's lie to rest.

Also, I would not put it past Vod to use a sockpuppet account to send himself a PM saying I requested a social security number. When I laid it out in the open, that he would be found out by the Mods if he indeed tried this, since there would be no correlating PM from me to the sock puppet account, he responded in anger, locking the thread.

To make it perfectly clear: I already understand that the goal is to stop scammers before they scam, not only giving neg feedback after a scam has occurred. But it is a clear abuse of power in Vod's case, especially when making up the lie that I am asking for socials and bank info, when that is 100% untrue. If Vod needs to go to the lengths of making up things to strengthen his claim of a scam, he is going about this in the wrong fashion.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:16:05 AM

Everybody should negative rep you Vod for randomly accusing people with imaginary actions!

Oh no.  Another scammer calling me out.  Is AndrewWilliams going through my profile and messaging everyone I have scammer tagged?  What he offer to give you?   Roll Eyes

You are a scammer BitcoinLeader - everyone knows that.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=296512.0

BTW - I noticed you started up your reputation scam on btcjam again - despite promising me you would stop.   Wink
https://btcjam.com/users/6971

Looks like AndrewWillaims will be supporting the scammers to attack me.  Oh well.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:19:13 AM

Whoa.  I don't know what Andrew Williams offered you, but I never said you were the guy who reported that.  You're making a story up and obviously untrustworthy.   Angry

Wow, it doesn't stop.

I did not offer BitcoinLeader anything, nor did I contact him and tell him to post anything prior to his post. He did so on his own accord. Again, Mods are free to check my account inside out.

Vod, again, shoots first and asks questions later. It took about 2 seconds for Vod to throw BitcoinLeader under the bus and brand him as untrustworthy.

The truth is Vod is abusing his power. Plain and simple. This is not a good way to interact with forum members who seek to grow the community.

[UPDATE]
Now Vod is accusing BitcoinLeader of requesting a reputation scam loan, when Vod made a reputation loan himself today! Vod just want to trash newbies reputation before even giving them a chance! BitcoinLeader closed his own thread on his OWN volution admitting he was oblivious to the fact that it's frowned upon for a newbie to request large loans, yet Vod keeps the bad feedback on him and continues to trash him, including on this thread!

Posting the link to Vod's reputation loan he made, which he so despises.
BitcoinLeader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:27:43 AM

Just look how he actually say I'm the scammer, withouth proof. Did anyone give me negative trust about I scammed someone?

No it's Blob, I mean Vod  who think's he is has a Jedi mind.

Vod is a scammer, he scams people into thinkin innocent people are scammers everybody knows that, by reading that topic.

Now I understand why you always say "You might wanna lock up that thread" because that's what you say when you feel you it's turning against you and it will damage your reputation.

You're just making things up. How can you scam people when sending money using Paypal? Are you saying people can bypass the Paypal Dispute? You're talking nonsense, I will be determined to become a hero member and my Negative will show up turning you red mister Vod. So will other people's negative rep come for you.

Don't think you can abuse your Trust Vod, because your actions will work against you. People are determined to bring you DOWN harder than you are trying to smear them. Mark my words.

You have at least 3 people against you. Who knows how many more there will be. Karma is a bitch that's why I don't scam. And that's why you will be punished.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:27:59 AM

Hi guys. Just came back home. Of course I have to explain myself I don't want to misjudge people.

You all were here ever since I posted the loan request you all read the escalation of discussion of my information, proof of funds and collateral. So lets move from there.

Andrew, Disagreeing with Vod does not make you innocent but again does not make you guilty. Please understand that all of us here understand this. This is Bitcoin world and it is full of FUD.

But the accusations from Vod are real and they described you as an identity thief and described your pattern of behaviour which you cannot deny that you followed it to the letter today.

Finding a person requesting a loan showing intention of willingness to fund that loan and after the "alleged" victim gives their personal information, communication ceases.

(I have to point here that Andrew asked specific questions and did the due diligence regarding my collateral which is too much for just a scammer. This must be noted.)

Now if you kindly explain to us why we should not think that this is the case. May you please enlighten us after all the communications yesterday and agreements, sending of personal information and you finalizing everything with "The bitcoins will be there by tomorrow morning.". Why did you not either send the Bitcoins or PM/post anything regarding the delay.

Now assuming that indeed you had an issue that made you unable to either send the loan or post about the delay. Why did you accept this time constrained loan request if you knew you cannot fulfil it in time? Do you know that this lending market is full of people who are willing to lend me and others for even less interest than you? Yes I willingly jumped waiting for all of them because I was indeed under a time constraint and yes I accepted a 20% interest rate now I could not pay for the family expenses because you did not let someone else take the deal when you knew you cannot fulfil it on time. I hope you can see the extend of how unreliable "as a lender for a time constrained loan" you are.

I am sorry if the thread new subject offends you and I am willing to change it as we discuss what happened with you. I apologize my eyes only see what is in front of them please tell us about what is on the background. Tell us what exactly happened.

I also checked my PM. If what happened was not exactly as Vod's post accused pattern of yours. I wouldn't have posted what I posted. I am sorry and please tell us your side of the story. Thank you.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:32:33 AM

Just look how he actually say I'm the scammer, withouth proof. Did anyone give me negative trust about I scammed someone?

You have at least 3 people against you. Who knows how many more there will be. Karma is a bitch that's why I don't scam. And that's why you will be punished.

Bitcoinleader, you have negative feedback because you are pulling a long con.  You cannot deny it.

Yes, there are three people against me.

AndrewWilliams - scammer
Bitcoinleader - scammer
i3lome - not sure why this user attacked me, but he obviously posted a lie.  I said the identity of the person who sent me the info will remain anonymous.  Nowhere will you find my mentioning i3lome at all.  Lying about me makes me not trust you, so justifiable negative rep given.

Three against me.  Dozens in support.  I have never been wrong about a scammer yet.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:39:30 AM

If you wouldn't mind, could you please confirm that in no way did I ask or encourage you to make this post, or change the title of your thread.  I haven't even ever sent you a PM.  I have been at a remote acreage all day.  Smiley  

I confirm that Vod did not ask me nor encouraged me to post what I posted. However he indeed sent me a PM yesterday but to be fair he did not bash Andrew at all he just suggested I notice the trust feedback he has. I don't know if you forgot about it Vod but you did.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:40:55 AM

I confirm that Vod did not ask me nor encouraged me to post what I posted. However he indeed sent me a PM yesterday but to be fair he did not bash Andrew at all he just suggested I notice the trust feedback he has. I don't know if you forgot about it Vod but you did.

Whoops!  So I did!  Sorry!   Embarrassed

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:41:30 AM

Bitcoinleader, you have negative feedback because you are pulling a long con.  You cannot deny it.

Yes, there are three people against me.

AndrewWilliams - scammer
Bitcoinleader - scammer
i3lome - not sure why this user attacked me, but he obviously posted a lie.  I said the identity of the person who sent me the info will remain anonymous.  Nowhere will you find my mentioning i3lome at all.  Lying about me makes me not trust you, so justifiable negative rep given.

Three against me.  Dozens in support.  I have never been wrong about a scammer yet.

you were pretty undescriptive in your critique of me. i'm not against you, i agree andrew and bcleader are scammers, but i3lome seems to have legitimate critique. You seem to run around the forum tagging people with little proof. its troubling how you have gained default feedback status, since you don't even make thorough inquiries, you just read, decide and act. you need to talk to people like tradefortress and theymos before you go randomly tagging to your hearts content.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:43:24 AM

you were pretty undescriptive in your critique of me. i'm not against you, i agree andrew and bcleader are scammers, but i3lome seems to have legitimate critique. You seem to run around the forum tagging people with little proof. its troubling how you have gained default feedback status, since you don't even make thorough inquiries, you just read, decide and act. you need to talk to people like tradefortress and theymos before you go randomly tagging to your hearts content.

Dude - you admitted to scamming people.  How much more proof do I need?   Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.msg3175360#msg3175360

i3lome did seem to be legit to me as well - I'm not sure why he'd make up the story that HE send me pms about SSN.  I never claimed he did.  I assume his business relationship with AW probably had something to do with it.

Anyway, I wonder how many more scammer tagged users are going to make an appearance in this thread.  Almost like someone is going through my trust list like an address book.  Oh well, scammers will stick together. Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: