Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lophie: I love Vod  (Read 3129 times)
BitcoinLeader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:46:03 AM

Just look how he actually say I'm the scammer, withouth proof. Did anyone give me negative trust about I scammed someone?

You have at least 3 people against you. Who knows how many more there will be. Karma is a bitch that's why I don't scam. And that's why you will be punished.

Bitcoinleader, you have negative feedback because you are pulling a long con.  You cannot deny it.
https://btcjam.com/users/6971

Yes, there are three people against me.

AndrewWilliams - scammer
Bitcoinleader - scammer
i3lome - not sure why this user attacked me, but he obviously posted a lie.  I said the identity of the person who sent me the info will remain anonymous.  Nowhere will you find my mentioning i3lome at all.  Lying about me makes me not trust you, so justifiable negative rep given.

Three against me.  Dozens in support.  I have never been wrong about a scammer yet.

You should face it that you just totally miss the point.

Reputation loans are quite normal at BTCjam.
Users without reputation loans are actually rare, I saw just 1 of them.

On the contrary, reputations loans are not normal here because BitcoinTalk has no:
- ID verification
- Address verification
- Phone verification
- Paypal verification
- Credit score verification
- Social networks verification

Here's my score:
C+
Identity verified:    yes    Phone verified:    yes
Address verified:    yes    Credit score verified:    yes
PayPal verified:    yes    Social Networks: yes

I and other people can easily pay off a $1000k loan but I use the leverage to make $1500.
That's the whole point of a site like BTCjam. Some people take the risk for the leverage, some are happy with minimum margin.

So before you accuse people of being scammer. Look in the mirror and ask if yourself If you was a newbie, would you like to have a chance to prove yourself?

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:46:38 AM

Hi guys. Just came back home. Of course I have to explain myself I don't want to misjudge people.

You all were here ever since I posted the loan request you all read the escalation of discussion of my information, proof of funds and collateral. So lets move from there.

Andrew, Disagreeing with Vod does not make you innocent but again does not make you guilty. Please understand that all of us here understand this. This is Bitcoin world and it is full of FUD.

But the accusations from Vod are real and they described you as an identity thief and described your pattern of behaviour which you cannot deny that you followed it to the letter today.

Finding a person requesting a loan showing intention of willingness to fund that loan and after the "alleged" victim gives their personal information, communication ceases.

(I have to point here that Andrew asked specific questions and did the due diligence regarding my collateral which is too much for just a scammer. This must be noted.)

Now if you kindly explain to us why we should not think that this is the case. May you please enlighten us after all the communications yesterday and agreements, sending of personal information and you finalizing everything with "The bitcoins will be there by tomorrow morning.". Why did you not either send the Bitcoins or PM/post anything regarding the delay.

Now assuming that indeed you had an issue that made you unable to either send the loan or post about the delay. Why did you accept this time constrained loan request if you knew you cannot fulfil it in time? Do you know that this lending market is full of people who are willing to lend me and others for even less interest than you? Yes I willingly jumped waiting for all of them because I was indeed under a time constraint and yes I accepted a 20% interest rate now I could not pay for the family expenses because you did not let someone else take the deal when you knew you cannot fulfil it on time. I hope you can see the extend of how unreliable "as a lender for a time constrained loan" you are.

I am sorry if the thread new subject offends you and I am willing to change it as we discuss what happened with you. I apologize my eyes only see what is in from of them please tell us about what is on the background. Tell us what exactly happened.

I also checked my PM. If what happened was not exactly as Vod's post accused pattern of yours. I wouldn't have posted what I posted. I am sorry and please tell us your side of the story. Thank you.

Hello Lophie,

Because I understand how it looks because of Vod's accusation (made before your thread was started), I go into great detail about how he has lied about me. I will spare you multiple readings:

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98684.msg3214203#msg3214203
It breaks down, lie by lie, every falsehood Vod has accused me of, including attacking my Christian religion.

Vod posted that in my trust profile to do exactly that, scare away borrowers. If he hadn't lied and defamed me like that, you probably would have PM'ed me, I would have responded and that's it.

I was taken aback you accused me of scamming you when I did nothing to you Lophie. A PM would have sufficed. But again, I have taken into account the way Vod's lies make me look.

As I posted earlier, I am new to Bitcoin. I have yet to master it by any means. I was caught off guard because the date you expected it was a Sunday, and my main source for getting Bitcoin had reached their maximum output on LocalBitcoins.com. I tried doing it through another lenders but they were cash only, not online transfer. All banks are closed on Sunday in USA, so I was unable to pull it off. Sorry for the delay, I honestly did not aim to do it on purpose. In fact I tried to make sure it would happen today but got blindsided by the learning curve using LocalBitcoins.com.

As of now, I have 1.89 BTC in my wallet, if that helps I can send now, and the rest tomorrow when the bank is open (and I can get my supply of Bitcoin through LocalBitcoins.com). Again sorry, if you don't want to proceed I understand. Otherwise I can lend you the 1.89 now to show good faith, and the rest tomorrow. Or if you prefer we can call it off. Just know I am not a scammer and have nothing to hide. The two loans I have funded speak for themselves.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:50:44 AM

Man.  You KNOW why you were scammer tagged.  It was partly because of the BTCJam loans and partly because you were looking for a loan of up to $20,000 and offering a 500% APR

You took down the loan requests.  I told you that didn't immediately remove the distrust, but I would remove it in a couple months.  You agreed, told me you would stop the reputation loans, and locked the thread.   But you have started the loans up again!   Embarrassed  And attacking me here supporting an identity thief does not help me trust you either!

Here it all is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=296512.msg3204648#msg3204648

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:53:14 AM

you were pretty undescriptive in your critique of me. i'm not against you, i agree andrew and bcleader are scammers, but i3lome seems to have legitimate critique. You seem to run around the forum tagging people with little proof. its troubling how you have gained default feedback status, since you don't even make thorough inquiries, you just read, decide and act. you need to talk to people like tradefortress and theymos before you go randomly tagging to your hearts content.

Dude - you admitted to scamming people.  How much more proof do I need?   Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.msg3175360#msg3175360

i3lome did seem to be legit to me as well - I'm not sure why he'd make up the story that HE send me pms about SSN.  I never claimed he did.  I assume his business relationship with AW probably had something to do with it.

Anyway, I wonder how many more scammer tagged users are going to make an appearance in this thread.  Almost like someone is going through my trust list like an address book.  Oh well, scammers will stick together. Undecided

thats bullshit though, everything you just wrote. all this happened when i first showed up, i was broke and wanted to take the fast route to getting rich and got caught. after i stuck around here and started making money programming and mining+trading altcoins(ie making legitimate money) i felt it was probably necessary to go ahead and admit to bdub he was right and caught me fair and square. i didn't think it would cause such a shitstorm, i mean...honestly i'm not running around scamming anymore, i've got bigger fish to fry? can't a dude get a second chance? i'm not sticking up for either one of these shitty scammers, their game is obvious, and further more i resent that you would lump me into a group with them. i read this thread because i have respect for lophie, nothing to do with you.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:53:34 AM

In light of this revelation of information. I changed the whole post once more. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Andrew, a personal advise, Do not lean like this man! What if all this is a scam I organized with Vod? would you send 1.8BTC on "good faith" even though the agreement is clearly saying I don't owe you anything if 5 BTC were not sent on the 22nd O_o? this is Bitcoin land and you felt comfortable after doing the due diligence and getting the signed message that any one can confirm. Why would you risk me stealing the coins now? This defeats the whole purpose :S.

- Lophie

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
BitcoinLeader

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:55:11 AM

Man.  You KNOW why you were scammer tagged.  It was partly because of the BTCJam loans and partly because you were looking for a loan of up to $20,000 and offering a 500% APR

You took down the loan requests.  I told you that didn't immediately remove the distrust, but I would remove it in a couple months.  You agreed, told me you would stop the reputation loans, and locked the thread.   But you have started the loans up again!   Embarrassed  And attacking me here supporting an identity thief does not help me trust you either!

Here it all is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=296512.msg3204648#msg3204648

I would stop reputation loans here yes because here is a sticky. And as I state in my previous post, reputation loans are perfectly normal at BTCjam so I did start again and you weren't gonna remove my negative rep directly, only after a few hundreds post (are you kidding me).

@Lophie,
How much do you need after Andrew can loan you? I'll be willing to put up the rest you need, but it will be using paypal, are you ok with that?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:55:35 AM

[UPDATE]
Now Vod is accusing BitcoinLeader of requesting a reputation scam loan, when Vod made a reputation loan himself today! Vod just want to trash newbies reputation before even giving them a chance! BitcoinLeader closed his own thread on his OWN volution admitting he was oblivious to the fact that it's frowned upon for a newbie to request large loans, yet Vod keeps the bad feedback on him and continues to trash him, including on this thread!

Posting the link to Vod's reputation loan he made, which he so despises.

Whoa - this was just sent to me.

I have never taken out any reputation loans.  AW is a liar.  He didn't provide a link, and one will not be provided, so we'll just write this one off as a delusion, much  like believing an old man collected two of every animal in a large boat.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:55:55 AM

i read this thread because i have respect for lophie, nothing to do with you.

:'), I love you too man.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:56:44 AM

@Lophie,
How much do you need after Andrew can loan you? I'll be willing to put up the rest you need, but it will be using paypal, are you ok with that?

See?  Why are you taking out loans and paying high interest if you have bitcoins to loan yourself?    Roll Eyes

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:59:05 AM

In light of this revelation of information. I changed the whole post once more. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Andrew, a personal advise, Do not lean like this man! What if all this is a scam I organized with Vod? would you send 1.8BTC on "good faith" even though the agreement is clearly saying I don't owe you anything if 5 BTC were not sent on the 22nd O_o? this is Bitcoin land and you felt comfortable after doing the due diligence and getting the signed message that any one can confirm. Why would you risk me stealing the coins now? This defeats the whole purpose :S.

- Lophie

It's up to you. I'm trying to create a good situation out of one that he tried to sabotage.

I'm a very honest person and similarly I believe I can spot other honest people by the way they conduct themselves. If you are generous enough to see past my delay in funding and accept a payment tomorrow, I would be most appreciative.

BitcoinLeader

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:02:46 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 06:16:00 AM by BitcoinLeader

@Lophie,

See?  Why are you taking out loans and paying high interest if you have bitcoins to loan yourself?   Roll Eyes

Why shouldn't I ? It's all about reputation dude and track record.

If I can pull off a $1000 loan, invest it, double it and I pay it back, what do you think my reputation will be? It's worth more than scamming a $1000. You dont' get it. You just think I will scam for $1000. I have 5 figures networth I dont need to scam.  I don't need a loan to pay off things or fix problems, I use it for leverage to increase my revenue.

You should learn about liquidity, leverage and cash flow then you know why I can pay high interest and why I loan others. You get what you give.

You seem like a nice guy on your linkedin, you look like Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). But here you act like your avatar like a total douche.
I know you saw my linkedin too, does it look like I need to scam people off loans?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:04:28 AM

I'm a very honest person except when I lie about Vod
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299068.msg3214543#msg3214543

Fixed that for ya.   Wink

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:13:22 AM

[UPDATE]
Now Vod is accusing BitcoinLeader of requesting a reputation scam loan, when Vod made a reputation loan himself today! Vod just want to trash newbies reputation before even giving them a chance! BitcoinLeader closed his own thread on his OWN volution admitting he was oblivious to the fact that it's frowned upon for a newbie to request large loans, yet Vod keeps the bad feedback on him and continues to trash him, including on this thread!

Posting the link to Vod's reputation loan he made, which he so despises.

Whoa - this was just sent to me.

I have never taken out any reputation loans.  AW is a liar.  He didn't provide a link, and one will not be provided, so we'll just write this one off as a delusion, much  like believing an old man collected two of every animal in a large boat.   Smiley

I didn't say YOU took it out, I said you MADE one. As in made one to another member.

Ah ... yes.. that.

It's very hypocritical of you to bash other forum members for doing reputation loans, when you yourself get involved in them as a lender.
Par for the course with your history of defaming people. Leave the Bible out of this, you've blasphemed enough.
i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:16:46 AM

My receiving negative feedback from Vod is proof he is casting a stone with no evidence.

Please Make your own decision, here is the thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294472.0

Vods whole complaint about AndrewWilliams is soley based on me being scammed.

I was never scammed, that thread is proof.

I posted a loan request, Vod denies it, then warns AndrewWilliams to be carefully cause he can be scammed.

I replied, to Vod cause he wanted to nose in and be an ass, that If your gonna warn Lenders you need to warn the borrowers.

So Vod told me to "Watch what I sent him"

That should have been the end on Vods involvement.

Me and Andrew continued talks on the loan, Andrew said he had a friend look over our contract and needed stuff added. He just got a second opinion which makes good sense.

Vod chimed in sayin our contract would never hold up in court...cause intrest rates. (Vod has never seen the contract or terms)

Andrew said he friend believed it would.

Vod wanted to know how his friend could make that decision

Andrew- friend happened to be a lawyer.

All Vod seen was lawyer and demanded Andrews friend call Vod from the Law firm prove himself.

Andrew was just showed Vod why he believed in his buddy. Weather lawyer, mom, preist, sister, or the pope it is a trusted friend that gave him advice.

My Contact with Andrew never involved no legal jargon or anything like Vod is conveying,  

Andrew is only guilty of giving people a chance on a loan.  He risked 4 Btc on my name address and phone number. All which you can get online.
Now he is being crucified for helping those who would never get a glance from Senior Members.

Vod- left me feedback saying I made up a story, when people go look for themselves everyone will see you made up the story, Just like you saying I was payed off to explain what happen another lie to cover the truth.

I received the loan I asked for, I haven't been scammed and that thread above shows your accusations are bogus, I don't need to be payed to tell what really happend
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:18:28 AM

I didn't say YOU took it out, I said you MADE one. As in made one to another member.

It's very hypocritical of you to bash other forum members for doing reputation loans, when you yourself get involved in them as a lender.
Par for the course with your history of defaming people. Leave the Bible out of this, you've blasphemed enough.

Ah, so you were just being deceitful hoping other users would think I took out a reputation loan myself.  Par for your behavior, scammer.

I have never lent to any reputation loan.  Is this an outright lie, or are you being deceitful again?   Roll Eyes

It's not blasphemy to post common sense AW.  Virgins can't get pregnant either.  Mary was just a big ol slut who had an affair and never admitted it.  Wink

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:20:42 AM

My receiving negative feedback from Vod is proof he is casting a stone with no evidence.

Nope.  You made up a story about me.  Makes you untrustworthy to me.

I agree that it was wrong the way I handled your thread, but that doesn't give you the right to post a lie about me, no matter what AW told or offered you.

I never claimed anywhere it was you who sent me the warning about the SSN.  You said I did.  That makes you a liar.  

BitcoinLeader

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:22:15 AM

He can't be taken serious. Any BTCjam user knows reputation loans are common and users withouth them are rare. If he calls my listing a reputation scam, he's basically saying 80% of the BTCjam listings are reputation scams.

Or maybe that's how he actually thinks of it, that's why his Credit Rating is D.

Btw Vod I'm not supporting Andrew about that ID thief, to judge that I should read all the topics and I haven't got time to read it all, unlike you judging over 2 posts.

i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:22:50 AM

Nope.  You made up a story about me.  Makes you untrustworthy to me.

I agree that it was wrong the way I handled your thread, but that doesn't give you the right to post a lie about me.

I never claimed anywhere it was you who sent me the warning about the SSN.  You said I did.  That makes you a liar.  

Convenient that person asked for the social is anonymous? So it never happened. if you had proof you wouldn't be handing out Negative Feedback like Herpes.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:23:51 AM

Convenient that person asked for the social is anonymous? So it never happened. if you had proof you wouldn't be handing out Negative Feedback like Herpes.

They asked me not to reveal their name.  AW will post negative rep on their account.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:24:08 AM

Please Make your own decision, here is the thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294472.0

Vods whole complaint about AndrewWilliams is soley based on me being scammed.

I was never scammed, that thread is proof.

I posted a loan request, Vod denies it, then warns AndrewWilliams to be carefully cause he can be scammed.

I replied, to Vod cause he wanted to nose in and be an ass, that If your gonna warn Lenders you need to warn the borrowers.

So Vod told me to "Watch what I sent him"

That should have been the end on Vods involvement.

Me and Andrew continued talks on the loan, Andrew said he had a friend look over our contract and needed stuff added. He just got a second opinion which makes good sense.

Vod chimed in sayin our contract would never hold up in court...cause intrest rates. (Vod has never seen the contract or terms)

Andrew said he friend believed it would.

Vod wanted to know how his friend could make that decision

Andrew- friend happened to be a lawyer.

All Vod seen was lawyer and demanded Andrews friend call Vod from the Law firm prove himself.

Andrew was just showed Vod why he believed in his buddy. Weather lawyer, mom, preist, sister, or the pope it is a trusted friend that gave him advice.

My Contact with Andrew never involved no legal jargon or anything like Vod is conveying,  

Andrew is only guilty of giving people a chance on a loan.  He risked 4 Btc on my name address and phone number. All which you can get online.
Now he is being crucified for helping those who would never get a glance from Senior Members.

Vod- left me feedback saying I made up a story, when people go look for themselves everyone will see you made up the story, Just like you saying I was payed off to explain what happen another lie to cover the truth.

I received the loan I asked for, I haven't been scammed and that thread above shows your accusations are bogus, I don't need to be payed to tell what really happend

I am gonna go get popcorn. Vod if the above is true and that story is your basis to bash Andrew you are clearly a douche...... sorry....

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: