Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:09:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon???  (Read 2062 times)
Enki369

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

Maximum return: www.bitcoinfuji.com
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

I think the best altcoin for investment right now is ethereum, ethereum is the best altcoin for now, now there are many people who invest with ethereum.

Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Personally, I want to invest in NEO and ETH. I see in this the meaning

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

You have not mentioned if there is a long term investment or short term one. Either one, as a safe investment my choices are Ether and NEO. And my favorite risky investments are Oyster and EncryptGen - I do see them as high risk but also high reward.
AndrZG

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Invest in ETH, XEM, NEO, WAVES. High potential to increase in near future.
Ratamahatta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

i'm pretty sure all top COINS (not tokens) are worth investing, because they have own technology
Slyx373

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

I see a lot of people asking about altcoins, what they do, who's behind them etc. As I entered the cryptocurrency space I was overwhelmed with the amount of tokens on the market and had no idea what was what. So I started doing lots of research. Absolutely tons of it. I shared that info with a few close people in the crypto community and they found it very helpful, after that I placed my research into Newsletters I made on my google drive, and showed it to a larger audience. Those did so well I decided to make a free website, which I have recently turned into a fully hosted website that is up and running with the purpose to inform new investors and other cryptocurrency enthusiasts about tokens, what they do, who's behind them. I also scour news every day for important and relevant news topics and keep the site updated with them. I'll post my spammy message below. I hope it helps and I hope you enjoy the content (:

Hey everyone I recently made a website that helps news users transition past the high-level entry barrier seen in cryptocurrency markets. Resources and guides for trading, explanations on key trading, and blockchain terminology. We display relevant news from relevant crypto news platform such as Cointelegraph, Coindesk, Medium, and new directly from Twitters accounts. We are working on building a Crypto Library for alt coins that outline their use case. We also research coins using Fundamental Analysis, and publish them in our Newsletter allowing investors to easily find good prospective value investments. We don't promise giant gains or give ridiculous prices for any coins. We simply gather information on them from multiple sources, and display it in an easy to understand fashion that everyone can appreciate. Lastly we will also post Technical Analysis updates on some of the more well known tokens. Check us out at https://www.cyberlionweekly.com (:
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

I've already bought OMG, WAVES and ETH for most part of deposit. Also considering XEM, XRP and NEO.
After some mistakes I made in trading, I'm trying to choose only TOP coins.
StickySteeez

Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

I'm focussing on platform coins at the moment.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Hello and good evning for all i think there are alot of altcoins in the market and they all see to be very promissing but for me i put forward three main altcoin Electroneum, theta indahash. at least in my huble opinion.
mtahanci48

Activity: 322
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

utnp is a possible 100x
StevieLuigi

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

Neo definitely a safe bet. Still lots of room for growth this year
Rudolph White

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

Ripple (XRP) - The "gateway" circulates electronic money
Growing more than 150 times from the beginning of the year to now, ranking TOP 4 in the Coinmarketcap ranking, Ripple's customers are all banks around the world & the payment service companies to create networks. Worldwide transactions: Large, reduced costs, increased speed.
Also a payment coin - But the ripple is not a competitor to Bitcoin, which they think is a necessary addition to Bitcoin and other popular digital currencies. Ripple will also be a "gateway" that can help Bitcoin & other altcoins to be accessed and circulated more commonly thanks to reputable bankers & creditors.
The mission of Ripple is to help users get rid of the "magic garden" of financial networks such as credit cards, Paypal. Optimized to save costs & handle delays. The goal of the ripple is to build digital money approaches as to what the internet has done for all forms of online information.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

Maximum return: www.bitcoinfuji.com
I've seen again this fuji.  Roll Eyes
Hello and good evning for all i think there are alot of altcoins in the market and they all see to be very promissing
That's true that there are too many altcoins in the market and as an investor you are getting rough time on choosing the best that fits your idea and thinking that it can give you a better return.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

utnp is a possible 100x

Even more. This is the project I will definitely hold my coins for a long time. They are being so progressive. I put all my trust in the team and in UTNP. I believe in around 1$ by the end of the year, I recomend watching their progress so far.

hello
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

It's good  that  you  have  to  invest  on what is  top coins  at this  time.  But  for me I'm pretty sure that investing in ETH  is  the  best,  It is well  known cryptos in the market world  after  bitcoin.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

I see there are lots of coins in crytocurrency. One of best known is Bitcoin then others good coins followed like Ethereum and others. I see them all good and best to invest because they are leading coins in crypto. And i am looking forward to get involved with them the sooner and had a chance to invest to them.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
fhl182

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

I see a lot of people asking about altcoins, what they do, who's behind them etc. As I entered the cryptocurrency space I was overwhelmed with the amount of tokens on the market and had no idea what was what. So I started doing lots of research. Absolutely tons of it. I shared that info with a few close people in the crypto community and they found it very helpful, after that I placed my research into Newsletters I made on my google drive, and showed it to a larger audience. Those did so well I decided to make a free website, which I have recently turned into a fully hosted website that is up and running with the purpose to inform new investors and other cryptocurrency enthusiasts about tokens, what they do, who's behind them. I also scour news every day for important and relevant news topics and keep the site updated with them. I'll post my spammy message below. I hope it helps and I hope you enjoy the content (:

Hey everyone I recently made a website that helps news users transition past the high-level entry barrier seen in cryptocurrency markets. Resources and guides for trading, explanations on key trading, and blockchain terminology. We display relevant news from relevant crypto news platform such as Cointelegraph, Coindesk, Medium, and new directly from Twitters accounts. We are working on building a Crypto Library for alt coins that outline their use case. We also research coins using Fundamental Analysis, and publish them in our Newsletter allowing investors to easily find good prospective value investments. We don't promise giant gains or give ridiculous prices for any coins. We simply gather information on them from multiple sources, and display it in an easy to understand fashion that everyone can appreciate. Lastly we will also post Technical Analysis updates on some of the more well known tokens. Check us out at https://www.cyberlionweekly.com (:

Thank you for your work. Website has some problems with ssl, link throws "SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT" at me. Work fine without https, though.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

If you have bitcoin just hold it at present moment and buy some good alt's when pump season will be opened

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

I think its best to buy something that are near ico price, because then the price of coin is still can give good profit, just research and pick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: