Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon???  (Read 2062 times)
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Yes, you can check the https://coinmarketcap.com/ and do research on the coin after you can advice experienced holder, and will be to choose what coin to invest. I believe you will get make profit
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

litecoin and xrp is a good altcoin to be invested in this and in the coming months, this could've been seen since early last month is indeed the altcoin is nice and could certainly increasing.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

I think what is the best coin to invest is the coin with long lasting movement in crypto market world. The best coin will not come to an end even the price will crash still it can survive like bitcoin. Increase and decrease but always surviving in crash moment.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

Deep onion, decent, oyster, monero Grin
I agree with the author for me, the monero is something that is very progressive and as soon as integration with mobile and hardware wallets occurs, we will actually see one more top leader.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh
I believe these are best altcoins to invest in
1.Monero
2.Ethereum
3.Ardor
4.Sia
Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to invest. The demand is high and you can profit good. The value of Ethereum is increasing steadily. Meaning profits in the future are assured.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh

I would like to list down few altcoins after analising its growth in coinmarketcap.com

Bitcoin
Bitcoincash
Maker
ETH
Dash. These coins require large investment.

The below coins are chearper and better in growth;

Reddcoin
Request network
Nano
Ethereum Classic
DigixDAO

Choose few of these coins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
freshstorm92

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

beside of official and "big" altcoins, i also focus on new altcoins with new technologies and/or the returned project. For 2018 i'll named 3 altcoins i have chosen and start investing in: $ADA $MIOTA $MTC. $ADA sound like a hottest name when they hit Bittrex in silent, not much ppl knew that they was one of the most successfull project in Japan, and they are at the dip, i already bought and hodl. $MIOTA is a newbie with potential of Tangle Blockchain Technology in the hand, they will be the fastest movement this year. And final name $MTC - $MarineCoin a giant awaking from the sleep, already shown up in 2013 but only truly back in 2018. But it isnt all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, truly decentralized day-by-day enlarging community and they're still on ICO time. All informations you can find out at their website: http://marineco.in

makototachibana

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

NTOK would be a good idea thanks to:
Speed and transparency
Level playing field
Reliable system for rating
Peer-to-peer platform
Full functionality and control
Blockchain revolution in education
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

NANO is one of the best picks you may want to choose right now! It has been unlucky since late December due to exchanges problems. But has a HUGE potential, I'll prove to be right in the next months/years. It's what a real cryptocurrency should be!
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

NEO should be in 20-30B area in 3-6 month. So i am all in NEO.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

In thios week I will suggest you to invest in ZClassic because at the end of the month there will be a fork by the zclassic/zcash developers and at that event the price will increase too much and when you get the benefit from this coin then immediately put all of your money in ETC as there will be an airdrop by the developers of CLO at 5th March and at that even the price of ETC will go a few folds. I hope you will like my strategy.
jacjuice

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

Check out SelfKey - its goals are to solve identify protection and make KYC easier. Both of which are everyday issues for crytpo investors and will only become more prominent over time. The marketing for SelfKey hasn't been too spread out yet so there's still minimal exposure which is keeping the price low. It's only a matter of time before the marketing ramps up and the price skyrockets.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

NEO should be in 20-30B area in 3-6 month. So i am all in NEO.

There is a lot of buzz about NEO and I will do my own research and decide whether to invest or not and let's not forget the most promising coin named Siacoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

I see your post you want to know which best altcoin for short time invest but in this online market there are two money coin is very profitable to short time invest. number one is ripple coin and other is waves and number 3 is DTC coin, so you can invest with this coin hope you can make a huge money with it..
guagua_ga

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I think OmiseGO (OMG) will rock in this year. It has been one of the year’s best performers and launched with an ICO price of just $0.024. It has already repaid its early investors very handsomely and looks set to go from strength to strength in 2018. The OMG token is one that stands to benefit from the issues on the Bitcoin blockchain as people around the world look for a cheap way to make remittance payments. The OMG team are also building for the future and have solidified their presence in Asia by making a number of astute contract signings. In 2018, OMG looks set to break away from the chasing pack and establish itself as a real world problem solver.
Cryptomaniac95

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

Check out Darico coin. It is currently in ICO, so you can hop on in early on. The project is insane, if I would have to write about it, I would construct a whole wall of text about how good it is.

I don't want you to invest in something solely on someone else's opinion, so go ahead to their website and check the project out yourself.

https://darico.io/en/
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

the best altcoin for investment this year seems to be UTK (utrust) which seems to be coin this year launched its project which is likely to trigger a price increase from their coins.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Best for me will always be on the top 10 list. Because if you are going to study each other's chart, you will notice how strong they hold into the market. Even this past few weeks of crashed, they may diminish in value but they still be able to hold still.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

I believe that now is the time for investing. For myself, I choose  ETH, because most traders predict a high growth this year. Also an excellent time to invest in other coins that interest you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: