Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon???  (Read 2063 times)
Overstriker

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

IMO: Nano (NANO) - This Cryptocurrency is Going Mainstream, Starting with Twitch

Check this article, https://theusacommerce.com/nano-nano-this-cryptocurrency-is-going-mainstream-starting-with-twitch/
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

The best altcoins to invest for now is ethereum. Because the price of ethereum is not big.
rosabella

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

As I said before, the ones I believe will rise are Ripple, Litecoin, and NEO. It’s not like all the others don’t stand a chance and, of course, I can be wrong. But, ripple had an incredible year and it definitely grew the fastest of all cryptocurrencies. Litecoin also had a decent year in terms of rising and performance. It has great features and it’s considered as an alternative to Bitcoin since it can fix problems that the original Bitcoin protocol had. Last, NEO is believed to be among the top most secure cryptocurrencies because it is running its own blockchain. This is why NEO got so much attention and its price doubled.
tinhhoatanna

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

ICON - ICX is promising in 2018 cause it was one of the years most highly anticipated ICOs and looks set to be a major player in the sector. The project is backed by a highly skilled team that provide unique blockchain solutions to banks, hospitals, and universities. The ICON platform represents the next generation of blockchain technology and ICON’s decentralized applications (DAPPs), including Blockchain ID and Payment & Exchange can be used swiftly and securely by a variety of institutions and communities.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

In my opinion, I think DeepOnion is a great coin that is very undervalued at the moment. It's an amazing privacy coin! The team community and project are all very very impressive! Definitely recommend you look into it!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

HashGains ICO is best to invest in 2018. It is an evolution in the cloud mining industry. Around 1 million customer using world’s largest upcoming eco-friendly mega cloud data center. Invest early to get a 30% Presale discount and 1 GH/s hash power for every 10 tokens bought.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

according to my study and research, the most undervalued coin that are most likely to grow in march are IOTA, ADA, XVG, XRP and TRX. all these coins have potential mostly emphasizing on XRP that has many big money transfers testing it and is most likely to get adopted for foreign transfers. anyways do your own research before investing Smiley GL

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

according to my study and research, the most undervalued coin that are most likely to grow in march are IOTA, ADA, XVG, XRP and TRX. all these coins have potential mostly emphasizing on XRP that has many big money transfers testing it and is most likely to get adopted for foreign transfers. anyways do your own research before investing Smiley GL
At least I have never been able to draw the conclusions that real investors make. In most cases, I rely on the intuition of familiar investors or on news bitcointalk.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

I am looking into very fresh ones. Like Zilliqa, Bluzelle, Wanchain(soon). I still need to analyze them better before going into it but the reason why i think they can be a good choice is that they are still expected to be listed in new exchanges and the roadmap for them is still not completed
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Cannot Mention a Single one there are many out there

Depends Upon how much do you want to invest in crypto. If you have large amount go for the costly ones like btc.

If Not consider some low cost coins they might be beneficial for your case.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh

I am not sure that somebody will give you 100% correct prognoses about the best altcoin. Different people have various points of view. I like the viewpoint of this blogger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-SPpo86SEI&t=37s
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

You have not mentioned if there is a long-term investment or short-term one. Either one, as a safe investment my choices are Ether and NEO. And my favorite risky investments are Litecoin and Ripple - I do see them also high reward.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

which I know bitcoin has been listing for a long time before Ethereum and other coins, may not be a good investment opportunity,Maybe the time will come a good investment opportunity to invest in other coins

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

I am looking into very fresh ones. Like Zilliqa, Bluzelle, Wanchain(soon). I still need to analyze them better before going into it but the reason why i think they can be a good choice is that they are still expected to be listed in new exchanges and the roadmap for them is still not completed
There's no best altcoin because everyday there are a new altcoins. I like your style picking up the new coins that has a pretty good potential especially the most hype Ico or coin after listing. For the meantime, it can be a good source to earn however it is not an investment advice because everypne has its own coin to believe.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

I would not store all the eggs in one basket in your place. Collect a basket of 10 attractive coins. This is the key to success!
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

I wouldn't give specific altcoins. But i'll give you hint on how to spot good Cryptocurrency. But if you want stable cryprocurrency then pick top 30 they are all precious coins for me.
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh
ETH and Ripple I think the best choice of both has great potential to continue to increase this year. I think it's profitable if you invest there
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

You need to check the coinmarketcap and determine what coins have a less volatile behaviour in the market. Once you do some research on the coin, and perhaps ask some experienced members of the community of their advice then you will be ready to choose what coin to invest or trade in.
I would recommend coins that show progress and high potential.

That's right. Since there are so many coins around the market right now, it's hard to just name any random coin, or even the established ones without basis. I mean, it's easy to tell you that LTC, Waves, Stellar and Ethereum are good choices. However, no one really knows, especially in this market, what the future may hold. I mean, at one time, everyone is believing in Bitcoin because of its every increasing value, only to see those same people heavily doubt it when it dumps. Therefore, look for those coins that you can buy cheap that has good potential to increase. Like the above-stated reply, checking the market cap and its behavior are good indicators.

Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

I like Creator.ai. It seems to be something innovative and cutting-edge. Imagine an influencer marketing platform where transactions are made not with Fiat currency but with cryptocurrency.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

My recommendation to invest this month is as below (priorities based on my research):
IOTA
Ripple
Litecoin
Ethereum
BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: