Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3266 times)
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

As a result of bitcoin's limited supply, there would be no work for excavators other than to depend on exchange expenses so as to keep themselves dynamic and legitimate in the bitcoin advertise. This is likewise a clue for diggers to cause the system charge so high, the request would increment yet soundness might be as regular as a few people dislike to utilize bitcoin because of most astounding exchange expense after augmentation in charge.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

I don't think any crypto currency will ever be stable eventhough all of it were mined. Fluctuation will always be around and stability will just be a daydream. Although the supply of bitcoin somehow affects its value, but it is not the only factor that can affect bitcoin's value but also the demand of the said coin.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
I think it is still no, bitcoins' price will not stabilized because of that factor. The one of the major that affecting the price of bitcoin is when the bitcoin have been sell in a higher price then its next price will be high and vice versa.

barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Total supply of bitcoin can be 21 million in total. On part of believers think that bitcoin would be the future of currency and others are think that it is a ponzi. Large demand combined with few amount of supply (everyday supply of bitcoin gets harder) address to volatility. There is also have some systematic risks on bitcoin caused by the government declarations, anything can be happen anytime, when the government or group of financial institutions declared positive speech the value of bitcoin increase and the reverse hits the prices.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

It depends on the demand, if demand is more the supply of Bitcoins would be increased obviously and there's no slab fixed on it. However the 21 million is not easy to achieve and it would take another 100 years to reach that from now, so our generation and the next two generation need not worry for the slab as of now.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

bitcoin can not be stable. because the base price of bitcoin is fluctuating. is the price change every time. Why ? because bitcoin does not have a benchmark price, or the price is set by the user itself. supply can not be used to determine stable of price.
surija18

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Nothing is stable in our world)))
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

I think if the very last block were mine I thinks that is the end of bitcoin , it would be still unstable cause many investors and businessman will do a panic sell so either it will go up or down. Some times I hope that there is no end on bitcoin , but my friend said to me that it would be impossible I think it will take years to all the block will be mined by the miners.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Probably not as there will be no more supply. It should increase If the demand remains the same. I wouldn't think much about it though, we would be all dead by then.
The limitation of maximum amount of bitcoin will automatically makes the demand  increase easily. May be bitcoin price could be more stable but it will still tend too rise. Nowaday too many traders who trade bitcoin everyday. It makes the volatility even higher, if more holder and bitcoin that exist rather than bitcoin trader then the price will be more stable.

Well, bitcoin price will not be stable. It will always fluctuate. It will go up in one moment and down the next time. We just have to bear with the changes and study its movement. We will be able to bear with it as soon as we cope up with the trend.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

you have to be sure that bitcoin this year and so on will remain stable, and do not see too much or listen to news that is not sure the truth, my advice you should always be optimistic about bitcoin, because this will spark your spirits.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

The bitcoin price is not always stable at any time it can change. for example, now the price of bitcoin it's high on price, but the next day it goes down so we can not really say that the price of bitcoin is stable. Many people are also losing their bitcoins.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I think it will take so many years before the ever last block of bitcoin will be mined by unknown miner of the blockchain. I can't say if the price will be stable that time because bitcoins are unpredictable.

tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

I think it will not going to be stable, as long as there are miners and there are traders bitcoin price will not going to be stable.Btc price never stable its price depends on deamand and market situation.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

of course not, bitcoin prices will not always be stable, bitcoin will experience ups and downs following market prices, then by this method is expected there is no monopoly system by one agency, and will create price competition will be tighter, so bitcoin will be more crowded enthusiasts and will continue to advance, the future is expected to support facilities to access bitcoin can be simplified but its security system more improved again.
must_have

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

I think no. Why:
1. Many newbies work in this business and they aren't competent in trading system
2. If any cryptocurrency price grow up or fall down , newbies will very expressive  react on changing in exchanges, that causes abrupt changes of price and makes risk
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Recently I watched an interview with Vitalik Buterin. He told that it is very important to get currencies with a stable price. At least one currency. And I agree with him. Stability attract the people.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Crypto price can not be stable because behind the crypto is nothing...just air or vacuum...
With crypto we have only hope that the price will go up following the use or the hope of the market.

Hope of the market is so changing...so will change the crypto price.

SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

The prices will be more stable than now in a few years time, but no1 can really predict that for sure. This is still a very young market so try not to think about it too much.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

It's a factor but, it's not like there an "equilibrium" that will be happen between supply and demand. The demand will keep changing regardless of the supply and that's because bitcoin is a living technology. Additionally it's traded like stock rather than currency. If it gets used more as currency i think that's the time the prices will stabilize

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Crypto price can not be stable because behind the crypto is nothing...just air or vacuum...
With crypto we have only hope that the price will go up following the use or the hope of the market.

Hope of the market is so changing...so will change the crypto price.

We all know that bitcoin price has never been stable.  And it is why investing in bitcoin is risky same with other crypto currency.  But for me, this is waht makes me interested with bitcoin more.  Maybe just supporting it and monitor its price will make a good income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: