Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3267 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

Probably not as there will be no more supply. It should increase If the demand remains the same/increase. I wouldn't think much about it though, we would be all dead by then.
The price of the coins will not be stable because there must be changes to make the coins exciting and attract investors, in addition to the personal money is a lot of people have made rich. This way, there are also many cases of losses and causing a lot of fluctuations in the community.

GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I think bitcoin will never stabilize because there are traders who will buy to sell
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

In my opinion its a No, because if we already mined everything, then that only makes bitcoin more valuable because of its rarity. On the other side, we cant really tell when would be the time where we already mined everything.

As for now, the price of bitcoin is either decreasing or increasing but im more leaning on to the fact that it will increase more in the future and now that its value is low, it can be a good sign to invest now so that you won't regret it when it's value reached unprecedented levels.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

Will it might be not stable the price were in the future bacause of the price fluctuation, its natural happen sometimes are increasing and sometimes are decreasing also. But for sure for the next year to come bitcoin price is crazily going to high day by day alone. Continue to high price for the next year to come.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

Ofcourse not. Bitcoin is so volatile and the price is very dependent to the demand. I know that bitcoin will never stable because the demand is very volatile. The volatility is very active because there’s a lot of supply in Bitcoin. But, if the supply decreased, there’s a lot of chance that it will stable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

bitcoin is a digital currency that has a very large supply and the price is directly influenced by the very high demand factor that will make the coin price of cryptocurrency unstable.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

I think it cant because bitcoin is the same like other currnecy that is not absolute, it depends in the industry if it  is valuable or not. Bitcoin is the same. Also the fact that being not absolute is to gain or earn the holders. So that its better is bitcoin is not stable.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

In my opinion its a No, because if we already mined everything, then that only makes bitcoin more valuable because of its rarity. On the other side, we cant really tell when would be the time where we already mined everything.

As for now, the price of bitcoin is either decreasing or increasing but im more leaning on to the fact that it will increase more in the future and now that its value is low, it can be a good sign to invest now so that you won't regret it when it's value reached unprecedented levels.
For me to stabilize the price of bitcoin, it needs to develop with more businesses and users. For a large scale economy to develop, businesses and users will seek for price stability. For now we connot till when the price of bitcoin will be stable.
damntravis

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

in my opinion maybe in 2025, not earlier  Huh
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

For the reason why the price has continued to stabilize its condition due to the occurrence of cryptocurrency and also the hard fork, but we should not worry about its value because it has a good reward for us in the future.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

In my opinion bitcoin prices will definitely be stable and normal again, we always expect the best for bitcoin.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

maybe the price of bitcoin is now a stable price ... or maybe lower again or above the current price ..... bitcoin stability makes other crypto degenerate or rise. all beyond prediction.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency. It is also said the mother of all the currency. Comparing with the others the ups and downs of Bitcoin is more. The main reason I think is the delocalized capital. Again the investment also plays an important role. The more is the investment the more is the increase of price. Similarly the more is the less investment the more is the low price. Mainly Bitcoin depends upon this two. So by analysis of these two fact the price of Bitcoin will be unstable the way it is now. At the end of the day it's value increase or decrease by 10% or more.

Bodiul1975

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Bitcoin prices can not be accurately described when Bitcoin is an international currency, because it does not make any kind of flaws in any country in the world, on the other hand, the price of Bitcoin will remain steady.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

I think the price of bitcoin won't settle down in a short time. Now, the price of bitcoin is so unstable that it can make a lot of money to invest in bitcoins. When the price of bitcoin reaches a high level, it will be stable, and then it will be accepted by the whole world.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

Investing in my token WSPU2 is a mean to have more stability because it is in relation with BTC and ETH and USD and above all make little profit.
It is hard nowadays if you put all your eggs in the same nest...tweet tweet tweet lol

Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

the price is not always stable everytime u check its always fluctuating which means you have to watch when you invest and when to sell
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

For now price is stable but no1 knows for how long
A lot of predictions are saying that bitcoin will recover and will hit 20k
Let's cross our fingers 

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

never, this is a tool of investments and volatile!
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Don't worry about the supply amount of Bitcoin run out Smiley. As I calculated it'll run out in 2140. LOL. There are so many years left before all the amount of Bitcoin run out. I think it'll never stable Smiley. The less Bitcoin left, the more expensive it'll be. Maybe in the future people will find out the way to increase the total supply amount of Bitcoin or something can make 21m Bitcoin last longer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: