Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3267 times)
icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

if we want the bitcoin price to be stable, we really can not stop it, sometimes we want a higher price or higher value, but as we can see, many will lower their investment if they maintain their natural stability.
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

The price of anything in this world simply depends upon the supply and demand ratio.

When all the bitcoins would have been mined. The Supply would be fixed and will no longer remain an important factor to act upon the price of bitcoin.

Then the only factor on which the price would depend is the demand of it. If the demand would be high then tbe price woul rise and if demand decreases it would also decrease.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

For me, bitcoin's price will not be stable because of the demands of different people and also our technology. In my opinion, in the future there will still be up and downs for the value of bitcoin and it is inevitable. It will always change but we'll never know that it will change in the future but with a little amount only, it will decrease just a bit and still can satisfy our needs.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I think there is a slight possibility to that. I dont mean it wont become not volatile, but less volatile perhaps like stocks is possible when the market is saturated enough. I am thinking a market cap of hundreds of trillions will do

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Well this presents a strong case to price stabilization because apparently there will be no more mining, but i think it may not be the case. if mining stops, there will be a reduction in supply, remember, scarcity of a commodity increases its price, especially if the demand is high,  the price may there fore not be as stable but it will rather hike. again, the nature of cryptocurrency market gives little room for stability as its highly volatile,

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

If that happens, the price of bitcoin will not be stabilized, rather it will increase will just keep on increasing. The demand will be that high because there will be less bitcoin to own. Likewise, the market of crypto will be on demand and this will affect the high price of bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

Probably not as there will be no more supply. It should increase If the demand remains the same/increase. I wouldn't think much about it though, we would be all dead by then.
my opinion and I love what you say.
Bitcoin prices will soon increase if demand is fixed or increased in demand. Sometimes bitcoin price stability depends on bitcoin users.
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

The volatile prices are not due to number of bitcoins available. However, as time passes by the value of bitcoins will certainly recognize.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

Price continue to grow so it will never be stable. It will go higher and higher at least in the next 5 years
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

There is no way for bitcoins to become stable because volatility is the reason why cryptocurrency now a days is very profitable, if bitcoins will be all mined then probably the price in the market will increase further more expensive.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

bitcoin price is not stable because sometimes its price is high and sometimes it's low just like it was before the end of 2017 was so high on bitcoin but now 2018 is falling down.
belousov

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

After the last bitcoin is mined, the prices will certainly be more stable than now. However, it will take a lot of time.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

I think it will not going to be stable, as long as there are miners and there are traders bitcoin price will not going to be stable because as I can see and as far as I know, bitcoin price is also depend on users.

If no trader mean bitcoin die. So i can say its stable if it die or the price is zero.
With this, i dont want the price of bitcoin stable. Stable mean zero value an di dont want it.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

i think its not because of the price rolling and we all know that in the beginning is bitcoin price is no stable price in short its like a roller coaster to up and down!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

BTC is very volatile,its price is stable between figure $9000-$11800 for last two weeks,price fluctuations is done withing this figure.After good news from Japan,China,South Korea,US the price of BTC is no more falling down but increasing on daily basis,which is a good gesture for future of BTC.The above mentioned factors directly affect BTC,BTC price plummeted since start of 2018 due to some bad news regarding regulations,ban,different financial institutions barred its customers using credit cards for BTC trading,so these factors circulate in the news for some time due to which BTC price was falling down.But now the pump up period has started,more investors will be attracted in coming days,as a result of which price will increase.
Stable price refers to slow and small price fluctuation. Price at anytime will go up and down normally because it is affected by demand and supply factor. This is an economic theory.High demand will cause price to increase and High supply will influence price to fall down. One thing to expect is Price volatility is not so high like last year and it moves up or down slowly  and in normal amount.There is no strong Up movement or down movement.  Price stability may be achieved or happened if countires in the world like Japan,South Korean,Cina, USA, England, European Union, Russia  can support even accepted this bitcoin.Those countries have a dominant power and big influence in the world economy.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

bitcoin price is not stable because sometimes it rises and sometimes it decreases its price so you need to invest to earn bitcoin month month.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

I think it the price will be stable, because no one will buy if bitcoin price will stay in one number, and if thats happen bitcoin will die and were all say sorry.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

As I think, bitcoin price will always be unstable, even if it is fully exploited. As the demand grows there will always be an accompanying effect because the profits generated are huge.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

If the last block will be mined? I don't really know when that will be and i think the price will be stable or it might go low as no more blocks to be mined already.

But as what i have researched, the last bitcoin will be mined on the year 2140. I think we are all already gone during that time.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Stability may be possible when bitcoin has been mine to it last limit,by that time i will have sold all i have to other Cryptocurrency that are just coming up,because volatility is the beauty of Cryptocurrency and when Cryptocurrency is no longer  volatile it means is same as our local fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: