Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3266 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Well i dont think so. It will all boil down to how the market behaves. If most people will dump the coin, the value of btc will go down. If people willing to invest will buy away their investment, then it should help the bitcoin go up
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

We all know that Bitcoin is volatile in nature. So fluctuations can happen anytime. Most of the time we base it's price thru speculation. Also large portion of it's total supply holds by big whales. So they can't liquidate it without moving the market price. Yes you are right . Bitcoin has also small supply with only 21 million and 17 million are on circulation right now, So even small dump can affect the price. But let's just enjoy what Bitcoin will offer to us. The price is going up. im hoping the price will drop soon so we can have an opportunity to buy cheaper Bitcoin.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

It's volatility character will stay forever, we know already how the market works and it's trend changing every time. Actually it is not only happen in crypto, but it also happen in real stock exchange.  That's why we should never think that bitcoin price will stabilized because is that the real thing happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

From what we can we could see from history lessons every unregulated asset was never stable.
Back in the days when US dollar was backed by gold the prices of goods could shift quite dramatically overnight.
Unless bitcoin will be regulated in some way and for example access to the exchanges or book orders will be limited somehow, until then I doubt that price will ever stabilize.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

Well i dont think so. It will all boil down to how the market behaves. If most people will dump the coin, the value of btc will go down. If people willing to invest will buy away their investment, then it should help the bitcoin go up
It is very hard to say that bitcoin is stable because we dont even know that it is. Bitcoin will never be stable because price of this still keeps raising and dropping. Bitcoin is risky thats what everybody says. We can experience ups and downs but we know we can handle it as long as we trust bitcoin. Bitcoin tought as how to be strong thats why we wont worry taking risk.
yaniman

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable. This will never happen unless people are trading.

anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

To me i personally believe that the price of bitcoin and other crypto current will get to a reasonable value but it will definitely not get stable, the instability in the market is what keeps the market alive. The instability in the market draws the line for the risk, the instability gives a room for gains and losers in the business.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
Stable price is hard to happen because the common used of bitcoin in crypto world is by trading and investing, If you visit broker sites, poloniex,bittrex or hit btc, every minute or seconds, the value rapidly fluctuates, because millions of people patronized the used of bitcoin globally because it is decentralized and a good source to generate income Smiley
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

If the rest of the Bitcoin is exploited, I think Bitcoin prices will continue to fall, with Bitcoin supply and demand now at over $ 10,000. If added, Bitcoin prices will fall, which is the principle in the business. The supply is greater than the demand, the price will decrease.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

When the amount of Bitcoin reaches a maximum of 21 million coins, then the exchange rate instead of stabilizing from your point of view, then I think the Bitcoin rate will rise drastically, or Bitcoin will disappear Smiley). The cryptocurrencies market does not have the concept of exchange rate stability unless there are some altcoins under the management of the government, at which point the exchange rate is stabilized. The cryptocurrencies market is the market of dance figures Smiley)))

Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

Well, depending on what you mean by stability? If it costs 1 million, and the volatility per day is 10-20 thousand dollars, it is stable and no.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

Bitcoin is unstable,  it is the characteristic of bitcoin.  It will not become stable and will surely go up and will down too.  The flow of supply and demand greatly affects the price flow.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

It is very hard to say that bitcoin is stable because we dont even know that it is. Bitcoin will never be stable because price of this still keeps raising and dropping. Bitcoin is risky thats what everybody says. We can experience ups and downs but we know we can handle it as long as we trust bitcoin. Bitcoin tought as how to be strong thats why we wont worry taking risk.
Yes very right to say that currently we are not expecting bitcoin price that it will become stable so easily, In fact bitcoin is continuously adopting by the people and they are trying to purchase it which is in fact increasing the demand of bitcoin and the supply is decreasing which is also increasing the price of bitcoin and that is why bitcoin price is not becoming stable.
plaintiff77

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

Stabilizing price of bitcoin is never possible. Demands keeps increasing and as observed fluctuation is very common in bitcoin. There would be no time for the price to be stable because it this could happen then there would not be the best season for good investment. There should always be the rising and falling of price.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

Yes because it was like a supply and demand where the more investor the higher it price will be and vise versa. I think there is a possibility that the price will be stable that was when bitcoin will be manage by the government.yes it is nut Inthink all of us doesnt want it because most governments doesn know how to handle it.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

We cannot actually predict what will happen in the future because there are so many factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin so it may go down or up but one thing is for sure that Bitcoin is too big to lose so just invest now and hold until you have reached the desired income.
Bitcoin is our future digital currency that might change ourlives into better or even our society. Bitcoin can bring goodness in our nations and this can reduce the poverty rate around the world.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

The price will always depend on the free play of supply and demand. In the specific case of bitcoin, an increase in the price is expected, determined by the limitation on the maximum amount of bitcoin.
juiceannabel

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are very volatile. the price cannot stabilize normally.
i think bitcoin price will be stable if the whole world using bitcoin as a currency globally.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

Well bitcoin is a crypto currency and if you dont know I will tell you that crypto currencies value are volatile so it wil never be stable specially depending on the demand on the market.It is different from fiat so it will drop or fall from time to time.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

80 percent of Bitcoin is already be mined and rest is 20 percent and now the price look stable at 10 thousand dollars which may continue for some more days looking at present bitcoin chart

Probably this situation will not last for long. As I suppose, some events that will happen soon (the fork, for instance, or the new rules connected with BTC) will be the trigger to change the price of Bitcoin dramatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: