Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3263 times)
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

Actually bitcoin never be a stable price if this happen no can be worried if bitcoin is low and down. And i think bitcoin cant get also a good profit for the bitcoin user.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

I think it's hard to guess the price of bitcoin will be stable, because bitcoin is electric money and also it's global currency. Bitcoin always updates every day, every hour, even every minute.  Smiley
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
In case of bitcoin there is no matter of stability and its fully depends on the bitcoin users. And no one will satisfy anyway in the matter of money.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

bitcoin and cryptocurrency price will never stable i think, because cryptocurrency is volatile.
but, if cryptocurrency is used by everyone same as gold, maybe the price will stable.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

I think the bitcoin value will never be stable, because the bitcoin price is determined from the market, and forever the bitcoin price will go up and down.

hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

I really don't know if the price will be stable, but to be honest, I am waiting for it to increase again and be stable once it reached $35,000. Just like you, I usually watched videos regarding bitcoin but I don't know much about the limited supply of bitcoin and what will happen if the last block were mined. The thing is, when do we know if it's the last block? It's really difficult to satisfy myself and believe that bitcoin will be stable soon.
dogohagra

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

for the issue of bitcoin price stability, I think after seeing the back curve of bitcoin prices, everyone knows that bitcoin prices cannot be stable every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year change. sometimes up and sometimes down.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

There is a law of supply and demand which govern most things that are sold to market and bought by consumers. When the last bitcoin is mined (that would be a far more years to come) the price could fall hard for a while, but after that the people will realize that what they are holding is a precious coins that only a few millions were been made and no one could ever created one again. It will trigger the price to go up again and way way more higher until to the point no one could ever tried to buy one.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Price stabilization is hard to speculate because of the different factors affecting the price of one Cryptocurrency. Maybe we can tell the price has stabilize when the price ranges 100$ to 500$ below or above the original price. The prices will never stabilize unless they are following certain rules and regulations and thru this guidelines, the prices might stabilize.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

There is no exact standing price for bitcoin but time passes by it increases yearly. The more investors come in the stability status getting firm. Many measures can proved that bitcoin will survive what lapses happens along the way going up. It's given in a certain crypto business we also need to understand how investments grow because many Bitcoiners do panic when price is in not in good term, they don't realize that holding on and positive thoughts can really help staying and believing that Bitcoin price will rise high not as usual status. Having goosebumps scenario about bitcoin is normal, yes, what we can think that bitcoin is not stable because of price but we never think also that flexibility of price makes bitcoin getting more stable.

The prices of cryptocurrency is always depending on the market's supply and demand of the specific coin, another thing is that, there is no way for any coin to become stable because the value of every altcoins in the market is always based on bitcoins.

Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

I really don't know if the price will be stable, but to be honest, I am waiting for it to increase again and be stable once it reached $35,000. Just like you, I usually watched videos regarding bitcoin but I don't know much about the limited supply of bitcoin and what will happen if the last block were mined. The thing is, when do we know if it's the last block? It's really difficult to satisfy myself and believe that bitcoin will be stable soon.

I think it is opposite. it will cause bitcoin to be more unstable as people will hold their coins and others are willing to buy it at higher price considering that some of the coins that are missing can't be included in the circulating coins. It's clear that the supply will not be enough with 21M coins and with many bitcoin enthusiast which is helpful for the increase of price.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Hard to say when the price of bitcoin will be stable, because  bitcoin is volatile.
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Quote from: angelakrasnova link=topic=2991108.msg sqq date=1520258859
Bitcoin will not be stable never because its amount is limited and it will only gain growth.

The BTC price had never been stabled. It has changed every time which no one can tell exactly when will it becomes in high or on low in price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Stability may be possible when bitcoin has been mine to it last limit,by that time i will have sold all i have to other Cryptocurrency that are just coming up,because volatility is the beauty of Cryptocurrency and when Cryptocurrency is no longer  volatile it means is same as our local fiat currency.
Yes it is true that you say about the development of bitcoin is needed by many people because bitcoin is the most valuable asset for us therefore to maintain the stability of bitcoin is necessary.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

I don't think bitcoin's price will be stable until all the bitcoins are mined and bitcoin has been in use for a long time. Then I think its stability will only be a self-fulfilling prophecy type thing. Like if people decide bitcoin goes up when a country is in financial chaos, because people choose to buy bitcoin instead of using their local currency, then bitcoin prices will rise irregardless of if those people are actually buying bitcoin or not. Same thing that is happening right now when bitcoin falls becuase of the word regulation being used.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Well, there are other hidden factors that will affect the Bitcoin price stability on the long run irrespective of the fixed 21million in supply. As for now, the price has been maintaining a range of price values before an increment happen. So, it is Cryptocurrency and market stability has been happening for a long while this year too but not for too long.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

Hopefully it would. But as soon as bitcoin's high volatility rate is still a problem we can't hope bitcoin would be stable. People have been scratching their heads on this problem. Mostly because a lt of investkents was lost because of this. And I assume that as soon as a decade has passed there will be a newfound solution that would completely solve the issue.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Hopefully it would. But as soon as bitcoin's high volatility rate is still a problem we can't hope bitcoin would be stable. People have been scratching their heads on this problem. Mostly because a lt of investkents was lost because of this. And I assume that as soon as a decade has passed there will be a newfound solution that would completely solve the issue.

Nobody can predict bitcoin's stability and people shouldn't even think of its stability once its still decentralized because several different activities could be going on all over the world that will contribute positively or negatively to the market and it will directly affect its price. I don't think the price will be stable and so i take advantage when the market favours me.
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Fees are going to rise on bch. Btc got that problem out of the way completely. If bch ever reach volume it will not be as cheap as now, sorry.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

The reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment is because of the markets volatility and in order to earn more profit then you should always invest at the right time because there is always a pump and dump in the market and you always have to wait for the value of coins to decrease before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: