Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3263 times)
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

I think it's hard to guess the price of bitcoin will be stable, because bitcoin is electric money and also it's global currency. Bitcoin always updates every day, every hour, even every minute.  Smiley

For the price of the crypto currency no one can say when it will rise or fall. And can not say things about bitcoin price stability. Because I think sometimes there are unexpected changes in that value in a variety of factors that can result in fluctuations.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

It is possible to be stable when no one will ever invest or take away some investment. Pertaining to this question there are so many people who are needing(needs to widthraw) and aiming for good profit (investing) so therefore it will continuoualy fluctuate day by day. Stability refers to the unchanging range or amount of something over a period of time, it will never be stable but surely rise and rise as the time goes by.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

Naturally, it is never going to be stable forever, that there are a lot of factors that influences the price. Even if its supply is limited, it depends on demand. The community needs to work together to make it stable instead of just thinking profit and profit.
xldon2lx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

When all bitcoin supply are mined mining will still exist... The rewards will come from the transaction fee that comes from those who trade bitcoin.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

According to my experience in crypto relate The cost of bitcoin will never be steady since it grasps a decentralized framework, this is on account of bitcoin grasps a decentralized framework, other than that obviously stable costs will never make individuals inquisitive and intrigued by utilizing bitcoin, when the value drops as it is today, it is a decent chance to purchase since we get a shoddy cost.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin's price will always go up and down and it will never be stable. The law of supply and demand will always apply on bitcoin and it will never be balance. Think about it this way, if it goes down, the only way for it to move is up. That's always my mindset and its less stressful if you think that you too. Bitcoin will recover in the next few months so be cool and if you have money to buy btc, maybe today is the best time because it will go up in the next few months.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
According to some sources of information I have, mined bitcoins will not run out in quick time, and it is thought that the bitcoin that has not been in the mine will run out around 2140.
According to my prediction, if all bitcoins are mined then bitcoin prices will be higher and it is estimated that bitcoin will be a luxurious and rare asset.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

Bitcoin price will become stable only when there is major adoption worldwide. Worldwide adoption makes bitcoin price really high but makes the price stable because the holdings are spread including the orders.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

Btc price never stable its price depends on deamand and market situation

Absolutely true.  And btc price can not be at the state of stable.  Because it is changing every hour or sometimes days. And its all depends on how markets move and how investor needed for there investment via btc. I just read and watch some videos for my reference.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

If bitcoin were adopted as a global reserve currency, similar to gold, then perhaps its value would stabilize. However, we are a long way from reaching that point. For now, we have to see if bitcoin can scale successfully.
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

limits do not know, including in this case whether bitcoin will be stable or stagnant or growing rapidly is commonplace, but for us all bitcoiner is a thing that is longed for if bitcoin prices will continue to jump ... pray and always try
Clare Rivera

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

That argument is actually quite convincing but I don't think btc price is going to be stable even after all of it mined already . Because as we know btc price is depending on so many variables such as each country policy toward cryptocurrency and so on
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Currently, total number of bitcoin mined is still 16.9 Million not 17 Million and I presume the price of bitcoin to increase when the last block is mine(when bitcoin reach the 21 Milion) because there will be limited in supply and unlimited demand that time.

BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
I think this is the very reason why smart people are buying and holding on to their bitcoin. The exhaustion of mined bitcoin does not mean extinction. Rather it in the hands of 'merchants'. The price of bitcoin will skyrocket because there will be hoarding.

hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

It's difficult to state whether the costs of crypto currency as the request keeps on changes as a result of numerous components like the supply prevalence and highlights. Because of constrained supply BTC and different coins can continue rising or fall there is no middle.But if the BTC gets stable it would begin get utilizing like a money not as an investment.
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Nope because it depends on the government who are ruling above bitcoin and also depends on the people unfer bitcoin
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

well, I think the price will soon stabilize. sooner or later, bitcoin prices will return to the high prices in the future. I think that every year bitcoin prices do decrease at the beginning of the year, but will rise by the end of the year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

The instability in price is not due to the quantity of bitcoin in circulation but it is due to demand and supply. Good or bad news also affect the price of bitcoin.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

It could be also like that gan if it has been up to the last block in the mine could be stable because price bitcoin is no longer there that competed to look. but it could have been even dropped the price depends on its developers in my opinion.
thang94btc

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

I think bitcoin prices isn't stable because the cryptocurrency market is like the securities market which change every minute. When the bitcoin supply decreases, the bitcoin price will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: