Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3266 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

Nope its not gonna happen also its impossible to become stable, as you can see our marketplace is very volatile which can cost ups and downs. For bitcoin still an unstable currency we cant say that after the last one block been mine it cant actually change the moving of price on the marketplace.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

If bitcoin price will be stable then no one will use and invest on it, because if you know that the price is stable would you invest? NO! right? so i think bitcoin price will not be stable, because if thats happen bitcoin will die because no one will invest and use it.

It is very much possible that people will lose their interest in investing their money into bitcoin at time when the market value of bitcoin get stable and that they will start looking for some other ways of investing their money because having a stable market value will not help them in having an effective earning. Bitcoin is only profitable till the time its market value is increasing and making people earn money.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

If you think that the price will be stable. Think again! Think just once maybe ten more times. Because if you are thinking that the price of bitcoin will stable you are on the wrong path. Because the price will never be stable at all. And if the time will come that bitcoins price will be stable surely the end of the bitcoins career is near to end. Because who come that the prize will be stable, if that will be the scenario who will sell? And who will buy? If there would be no seller and no buyer well end of the story bitcoin will die.
Bitcoin price never becomes stable because the characteristics of bitcoin is such a way that it very volatile that's the reason price varies a lot.Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody unlike fiat currency that's why fiat is stable and bitcoin is unstable, because of this reason it is called as decentralized currency.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Bitcoin needs to be worth maybe a trillion in order to stabilize its price. Maybe once mining is all done bitcoin capitalization is already in trillion and that should be a bit hard to make this currency too volatile.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

On the contrary, I believe that the price will rise because the latest bitcoin was extracted and they will all be worth their weight in gold
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Martek stability is a it impossible not only with Bitcoin but also with most of the cryptos since cryptocurrencies are naturally volatile and are just dependent with the market demand. Given that demand changes from time to time, same thing happens with the price of Bitcoin. Therefore, it cannot be changed since no one has full control with the demand.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

No and no one thing in this world just have a stable price like fiat money or bitcoin those are subject to be change every now and then but in crypto world every things here expected to be changeable price  or not stable because it has a characteristics of volatile that rely and affected the volume of supply and demand. so it is normal to cryptocurrency to up and down trend.

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

the price will never be stable, pumpling and dumpling is normal for crypto price, especially we just experienced a bull market, it need a long time to correct and big waves will happen many times
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Hi!

If the very last block were mined then maximum BTC will supply to Market.Then amount of coin is fix but for value stabilize demand also stable but that can not be happen because demand may be increase or Decrease.If the people choose BTC is better than other coins when it maximum supply then BTC value will increase. Also we have to wait more than 100 years for maximum supply.Hence I believe value of BTC can not be stabilized. 

Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE