Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3266 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

Yes now the bitcoin is not stable because of some bad news but soon the bitcoin price will stable and we will make sure that it will become normal in the future and the price is falling now but it is expected that in the next month the price will be stable and due to extreme Volatility the bitcoin price from it's peak of $19000 to $6000 and it is the worst correction in the history with a 72% decline.

I do not know, the decline continued since a few days ago. it can even be said that this month really makes the price of bitcoin to drop dramatically. I am waiting for good news that can make bitcoin prices rise and become stable. but I think, being stable is very difficult.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

it is difficult to predict current prices due to fluctuating prices with rising and falling charts but if more and more dumper then the price will continue to decline as well as if its a lot of inflated prices will rise.
tryer12

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

If the demand grows price will rise if the demand decreases then the price will drop.
GoodBrother

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

I think, that bitcoin prise will never be stable. The limitation of bitcoin's maximum amount will automatically cause a rise in prices. But bitcoin price will increase until, for technological reasons, bitcoin becomes obsolete, because it, like a real currency, does not have physical security (by gold, etc).
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
I dont know when will be the bitcoin stability because the only i know was focused always what bitcoin can do to change my life.The greatness of bitcoin is the best assets that I have in my life right now.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

i dont think price will be stable because it is a currency. the price is increasing some time it decrease because the demand and supply is being used.
It is treated as commodity, asset, and I believe it is also a currency, a cryptocurrency useful in digital transactions. But if supply becomes unavailable, of course, it will go up in price if the demand is still high. It is called law of supply and demand.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

Probably not as there will be no more supply. It should increase If the demand remains the same/increase. I wouldn't think much about it though, we would be all dead by then.

I agree with that, the price of the Bitcoin will never be same as what it is nowadays if the price was stable, there is no possible growth will happened if it was fixed with a certain price, yes its somehow good cause the investments that you have push into this currency will be monitored I mean the price will be less in risk cause you know that the price is stable.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

Blockchain system is getting unpredictable about its behavior regarding the price. But I have a strong belief that Bitcoin and other crypto prices will   certainly come up again. We know every aftermath, a boom situation would be required for fulfilling the situation. that's why I believe that Bitcoin price will be stable very soon.
Not only that but also Bitcoin will be a single currency in the future. so don't be hopeless about the market. it will be fine in the coming future.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

We don't know if that because the price of bitcoin is not stable sometime they are going low and going up,i think that i the demand are still high the price must be going high also that's why the price are not be stable.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

It is a well known fact that the Bitcoin prices will never stabilize like, say gold. But as the user-base expands, we can expect the volatility in the exchange rates to reduce significantly in the future.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

It will never be. Bitcoin is not meant to be stable.
Think of it,if it is stable do you invest in Bitcoin?
Simply no. Because if your chances of getting profit is stable why do you invest it. So volatility is the best part of Bitcoin.
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

of course it would be stable if nobody makes a sudden price rising or falling as sales are exaggerated or excessive purchase prices make becoming unstable.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
no stabilization will happen in bitcoin and for sure thru all the cryptocurrencies,because of volatility that all coins has and i know that you knew this thats why youre here,to gain income from our investments even if were doing nothing..many people are attracted in this community becauseof this characteristic cryptocoins has and lets accept this reality for once .
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

The value of Bitcoin is purely based on human perception, therefore it is hard to predict future price movements.

Once the last bitcoin has been mined, miners will still earn bitcoin as they will earn tx fees.

███████████
  █████████████████████
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
diesel_r

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

It would make more sense if the price would keep rising as the demand will go up. However, due to mixed opinions about bitcoin, bad news and hack attacks, bitcoin price cannot be as stable as we wish it to be.
nishikido

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Nope. So far as I have read the price remains unstable and that's how bitcoin works!  Smiley
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

The rise and fall of bitcoin are too significant which makes you wonder.
I think bitcoin prices will continue to bump, will continue to experience up and down. It is a fair and simple occurrence in the market. Basically, every coin has its own characteristics, bitcoin does look significant if it decreases or increases in price, so it is difficult if bitcoin can be stable.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

For the first time I see a question that is reasonable and reflective, and the answer is Yes. As with all emerging markets, the trades and prices are constantly fluctuating and afterwards, the prices stabilise as the people understand it and spread themselves over it..... It will.
Akiyoshi

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Yeah, I think the price is gradually being stable and most likely be finalized by either the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Lately, it is stable after the big boom which happened a few months ago so I don' t  think it will go sky-high. It is likely to go up and down slightly between the current range. But we cannot assure the value will be sustained. it is chance that the value will be disappeared due to a lot of people will lose reliability on in and will suddenly drop, like a similar thing happened when the world adopted the gold standard worldwide although the system itself and player are different but basically they both embrace the same risk. What do you guys think?
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

The rise and fall of bitcoin are too significant which makes you wonder.
I think bitcoin prices will continue to bump, will continue to experience up and down. It is a fair and simple occurrence in the market. Basically, every coin has its own characteristics, bitcoin does look significant if it decreases or increases in price, so it is difficult if bitcoin can be stable.

The price of the bitcoin will not be stable because of the characteristic itself being volatile and it depends on the supply and demand in the market. We are now experience the bitcoin price will up and down that prove the price are unstable. Because of that a lotry of bitcoin holder's are now panic selling and they think the Bitcoin will down. Selling your bitcoin in a low price is not good because you are losing your opportunity to gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: