Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3266 times)
AH_Robin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

I figure it won't going to be steady, insofar as there are diggers and there are dealers bitcoin cost won't going to be steady on the grounds that as should be obvious and to the extent I know, bitcoin cost is additionally rely upon clients :-/
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

We know already how the market works and it's trend changing every time. Actually it is not only happen in crypto, but it also happen in real stock exchange.  That's why we should never think that bitcoin price will stabilized because is that the real thing happen.
David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Coal prices are unstable, they can rise quickly and many times over, but at the wrong time the price effect can be dramatically reduced.
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

Bitcoin price will not be stable, bitcoin is so volatile and it will not be stable anymore. And when bitcoin price will be stable many people for sure will invest in bitcoin. Also it is about the marketplace, how volatile will bitcoin will be.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

I also learned about this information at the first time. Well, actually, We can't make a guarantee of it. We may know the concept of cryptocurrencies decentralized. It may also influence the price of cryptocurrencies. Here, we may hope that the price of bitcoin will be more stable than before so it will also influence the other altcoins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world so I think even the bitcoin's price is not stable whenever it is increasing or decreasing.As far as I know the bitcoin value drops everytime but it will become more stable in the next months and it will increase sooner or later.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

Bitcoin is volatile, period. The price will always change up or down and some periods when the price looks more or less stable are just temporary. Exactly the volatility is one of the main reasons why bitcoin isn't widely accepted by business but this is the way bitcoin is functioning.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

The price of bitcoins will never be stable because the volatility of the market is what makes all the cryptocurrency become profitable and people are hoping for their coins to grow someday and that is the reason for every coin in the market's growth and maybe become the top 1 in the future that will replace bitcoins.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

No, it won't stable. bitcoin is volatile in the market. not only bitcoin, but all cryptocurrencies.
if bitcoin has been mined completely, its price will goes high and higher due to limited supply.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Bitcoins price should not go to its stable state because the markets volatility is what make's the price of cryptocurrency become profitable, if every coin in the market will not grow then no one will be interested on bitcoins or other altcoins.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

I think it will be very difficult bitcoin prices to be stable, because until now the price is still volatile. As we know bitcoin no one can control it except by holders and Buyers. if many sell bitcoins simultaneously, then there is the possibility of bitcoin prices going down, and vice versa if many buy it, it will likely go up
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

I have read most of the posts below and I see everyone saying bitcoin is not stable and I think so. I watched the price of bitcoin for a long time, and I could see the bitcoin was not easy to go up. If it wants to recover it takes more than a month.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

Soon maybe just the K positive keep on believing and praying that bitcoin will survive to soon
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or even currency doesn't have stability. If it is stable it will be easy for everybody to choose there will be much problem. The price of the currency depends on the behaviour of the coin. Buying or selling is a decision to make you just have to have so much background and knowledge upon what you do with your finance.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

The price might be stable of a period of time but not all the time. It might drop due to inactive participate of investor or the bad news, but in the other hand it also will rise due to the implement of very potential coins. So it cannot be stable.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will be stable, because volatility is a feature of bitcoin.

Now we can only see simple corrections, and in the long run, bitcoin will grow tens of times.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

No, the prices of bitcoin will never be stable because its market value always  depends on its demands. The changes from their demands in the world trade markets gives a fluctuations to the market value.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

in the next few years there will not be a stable price, since the market is not yet stabilized, there is no control with the regulators, more investment funds have not yet entered this market, this is the result of demand and price, we expect global growth)
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world so I think even the bitcoin's price is not stable whenever it is increasing or decreasing.As far as I know the bitcoin value drops everytime but it will become more stable in the next months and it will increase sooner or later.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

The price will never be stable. Do you know of any currency ever that was or is stable? By their nature they are volatile, so to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: