Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3267 times)
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

The prices of cryptocurrencies are never stable most of the times because of the nature of the market, depending on a number of factors, prices go up and down all the times but majorly due to the demand of the currency and the available amount in the market.
ggdrv7

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

I think it's gonna be stable till the end of year
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world so I think even the bitcoin's price is not stable whenever it is increasing or decreasing.As far as I know the bitcoin value drops everytime but it will become more stable in the next months and it will increase sooner or later.
That is because of its volatility, thats why it increase and decrease. I believe there is a chance that the price of it wil be stable and that is wehnthe government have control on it. As of now it was impossible thing to happen becauase government doesnt have access on it, the change of its price was depending on its demand on the market.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world so I think even the bitcoin's price is not stable whenever it is increasing or decreasing.As far as I know the bitcoin value drops everytime but it will become more stable in the next months and it will increase sooner or later.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

The volatility is the key element of this market and the price would never be stable. It will keep fluctuating and that's what attracts people towards it. If the price was stable, i wouldn't have invested as much in bitcoin market and would have proceeded with the other government backed schemes. So, hoping for the price to be stable is not possible unless government decides to regulate it (though it doesn't seem possible in the near future).
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:03:36 AM

The prices of cryptocurrencies are never stable most of the times because of the nature of the market, depending on a number of factors, prices go up and down all the times but majorly due to the demand of the currency and the available amount in the market.
Nothing is permanent in this world. Bitcoin price will be never stable. As we can see right now, we experience downflows with bitcoin and it means it will never be stable. Bitcoin price is not stable because as we experience increasing its price and decreasing its price. It will be stable if government already accept this and control this.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

maybe, in next 4 months. the price will rise and stable.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

I do hope so, but as long as bitcoin's high volatility rate was not given a good solution, we can't hope for bitcoin's value to be stable. That's the only thing thst hinders bitcoin's success as a currency and as an investment asset. I suppose people will come up with a way to solve this and be therefore successful will bitcoin be.

not in my opinion, if bitcoin values ​​are stable and keep it that way, bitcoin seems to me to be less successful, because its usefulness is limited and investors and traders also no longer benefit so slowly they will die.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

I do hope so, but as long as bitcoin's high volatility rate was not given a good solution, we can't hope for bitcoin's value to be stable. That's the only thing thst hinders bitcoin's success as a currency and as an investment asset. I suppose people will come up with a way to solve this and be therefore successful will bitcoin be.

not in my opinion, if bitcoin values ​​are stable and keep it that way, bitcoin seems to me to be less successful, because its usefulness is limited and investors and traders also no longer benefit so slowly they will die.
Bitcoin’s struggle to obtain a steady foothold in the financial markets has been a rollercoaster ride that has left bitcoin price looking more volatile than the most unstable equities.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Bitcoin’s struggle to obtain a steady foothold in the financial markets has been a rollercoaster ride that has left bitcoin price looking more volatile than the most unstable equities.
And it's all heavily influenced by demand and supply. News and rumours and issues of legality greatly affect the heresy of cryptocurrency, because it also affects everyone to hold or sell their coins to keep the funds.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable because it embraces a decentralized system, this is because bitcoin embraces a decentralized system, other than that of course stable prices will never make people curious and interested in using bitcoin, when the price drops as it is today, it is a good opportunity to buy because we get a cheap price.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

And it's all heavily influenced by demand and supply. News and rumours and issues of legality greatly affect the heresy of cryptocurrency, because it also affects everyone to hold or sell their coins to keep the funds.
The bitcoin market will not be stable because every second of market demand changes. but at some point the market is stability in a certain price. but it does not stuck in that price but rather there is a decrease and rise but not too big
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

I do not think you expect the stability of the crypto market. Because, price fluctuations are the profit of every coins from the principle of user base and supply. Its fluctuations are also reflected by outside environmental influences from government or media distractions to panic.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

Very soon Bitcoin's demand will increase significantly. Bitcoin's market will be more stable and its price will increase further. Many businessmen have already been preparing to use Bitcoin as their regular currency. Bitcoin holders and traders can be confident about the future.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
what you can guess all the possibilities that will happen in the future bitcoin will be stable that no one can predict with certainty so for now take advantage of opportunities that arise later

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Price stabilization is hard to predict or speculate. The fluctuations of the value is hard to determine because there can be changes anytime. Maybe we can call it a stable price if the price is only ranging from its original value and only stays within 1K$ above or 1K$ below it. We can only depend on our decisions to be good and does not cause us any loss.
Oxana19726897

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

If you limit the maximum number of bitcoins, you can increase its demand. Bitcoin price may be more stable,but still generally higher. Today, traders are trading bitcoins every day . This makes volatility even higher, if more of the holder and the bitcoin that exist rather than the bitcoin trader, then the price will be more stable
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

yes if the block ends it will automatically disappear, and we can never know it, so I suggest to live it all before acting.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

many investors invest on bitcoins because of its high volatility. being stable price is boring and it will not help the price of bitcoin even the stock market is not that stable.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

I deeply doubt that someday the price of bitcoin will be stable. You can talk about the relationship between supply and demand, that if all 21 million bitcoins are mined, then the offer will be limited and the price will increase. This is a theory that is very far from reality. Why did someone decide that those bitcoins that are mined are entering the market rather than settling in their purses? Why did someone decide that after the production of all the bitcoins, the proposal will be limited?

By that time, there will be a mass of altcoyins that will outperform bitcoin, either individually or in many ways. Why will you need to invest in the high price of bitcoin and constantly worry that he can for a second, for long, if not forever, fall in price for a regular price adjustment?

And if there is a well-planned provocation that will cause panic and then a drastic depreciation of bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: