Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3267 times)
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Well,it depends on time .but, to my own point of view. I can't say the price will be stable.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

Its impossible to happen because mostly people involved in bitcoin through trading and holding investment. One characteristics of bitcoins is continuosly fluctuating either high and low, it relies mostly on supply and demand. The higher the demand then the value will also goes up .. lower demand will drag the value downwards. We get opportunity when the value are low, and dump when it is high, its a cyclic movement.. through this method bitcoin would hardly become stable.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Maybe i guess. So talking about stability of prices is actually time waste.Rather we should discuss about when the fluctuation of price would be stable. And I still do not know much about the number of bitcoins in the market but I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly and make investors more interested in investing. This is the signal of the cryptocurrency market is going to stabilize and create more momentum in the near future. The rest will be mined over years and will be harder to get to.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

In my opinion, if the total amount of bitcoin is mined, or not, this will not affect the stability of the bitcoin price. And at this time the price of bitcoin will be very unstable, as the ratio between supply and demand will change all the time. Moreover, at a high cost of bitcoin, its amplitude of price fluctuations will only increase. And it will be very dangerous for him and for investors. One of its such fluctuations can provoke such a panic, which can lead to its complete devaluation.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

I do not think so. After all, from time to time more bitcoin comes out to the market when someone sells their coins. And the same excitement will be after reaching the maximum value!

Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

I think that no. People selling and buying bitcoin depends on market that living his own life. Many people making profit on this and i am not sure that they would like this changes.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

No, until now the price is still  fluctuating.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

I think it takes few weeks from now to recover to make it stable.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

i don't mind the price of bitcoin because i know that few weeks from now the price will rise.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable because it embraces a decentralized system, this is because bitcoin embraces a decentralized system, other than that of course stable prices will never make people curious and interested in using bitcoin, when the price drops as it is today, it is a good opportunity to buy because we get a cheap price.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

I think the price will stabilize in fall but will never be as high again
yourmomy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

I doubt that the price will remain stable in this case. Maybe for a short period of time it will hang at the same level. But do not forget that bitcoin is "gold", which has a limit, and will always increase in price until the demand is there. Even if it will be fully mined. Demand creates supply
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Bitcoin's cost will never be steady a result of bitcoin's limited supply, there would be no work for excavators other than to depend on exchange expenses with a specific end goal to keep themselves dynamic and reasonable in the bitcoin showcase. This is additionally a clue for excavators to cause the system expense so high, the request would increment however strength might be as normal as a few people dislike to utilize bitcoin because of most astounding exchange charge after augmentation in expense
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable because it embraces a decentralized system, this is because bitcoin embraces a decentralized system, other than that of course stable prices will never make people curious and interested in using bitcoin, when the price drops as it is today, it is a good opportunity to buy because we get a cheap price.

but that might just be a boomerang for ourselves, as Bitcoin has experienced significant decline in value and many people who invest and are let down by bitcoin from 20000 USD decraese to 6000 USD. we can imagine how someone who has invested a lot of failure in it. I think crypto currency is a risky business if you dare to do it.. but if not, just become a bounty hunter

Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

its definitely bitcoin prices will be stable, it is not possible bitcoin prices dropped continuously, I often read the read bitcoin prices are now down quickly, hopefully bitcoin prices can be better.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

No, the price of bitcoin can't be stable as the market of bitcoins keeps on facing ups and downs as various companies are launching great projects which are ultimately giving solution to various needs of users and also resulting in company growth. So it can't be stable. Most of the times it goes on increasing.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin has a very volatile price because of the continuous change of the demand people are showing on bitcoin. It is also an independent currency that's why its value can never be controlled. With just a simple demand of an individual, we can somehow make the price rise up so that everyone will benefit and all will recieve higher profits.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

I don't think time would come that the last block will be mined since here in blockchain technology, the rotation of bitcoin is continuously rotating as time passes by. We can all expect that its value will keep on decreasing as time passes by since the blocks are getting reduced. We should just keep on supporting bitcoin no matter what happen so that we can benefit more from it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

Probably not as there will be no more supply. It should increase If the demand remains the same. I wouldn't think much about it though, we would be all dead by then.
The limitation of maximum amount of bitcoin will automatically makes the demand  increase easily. May be bitcoin price could be more stable but it will still tend too rise. Nowaday too many traders who trade bitcoin everyday. It makes the volatility even higher, if more holder and bitcoin that exist rather than bitcoin trader then the price will be more stable.

I agree. I think the prices are controlled by so many different factors right now that waiting for it to stabilize would be too far out at the moment. I mean, it's not your traditional currency that has safeguards against market movements since it is backed by reserves. Cryptocurrencies, being a different kind of currency, have a different means of what's affecting its price point. So, I think, the only key for its price to stabilize is for its affecting factors to stabilize as well.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

bitcoin is a digital asset, which the prize fluctuating up and down movement, show is working perfectly to trade or invest on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: