Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3263 times)
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

Price can be stable when there is large market cap.

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

Well I don't think that the price value will be stable, remember that value of a thing depends on how the people value it. Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases. Since bitcoin is very popular and more and more people wanted to be part of this trading, it makes the bitcoin very dependable and yet very volatile so its value and price is undetermined and cannot be predicted.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

Once the last bitcoin is mined, I think prices will jump. It will not go down unless there is news of ban in some big country.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

I think the price will be rise up and down for sure, nowadays there are many new comers as investor, miner,  trader etc even the bounty is  getting more and more. So, what I think is more people interest and join bitcoin, will make more price to go up.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

I don't think the price will be stable when all the 21 Million Bitcoins were mined. What I think would happen is the value will continue to increase since there will be more demand than supply, there will be no freshly mined Bitcoins but those coins that were sold back to the block chain will be the limited supply that will cause for the value to increase further and its volatility will remain since we have more traders in the community than holders.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

circulating supply doesn't increase much due to mining, so no that won't be an answer. You still need more users in bitcoin in order to prevent such volatility in crypto currencies.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Well I don't think that the price value will be stable.A better idea would be to look at the purchasing power and Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand.
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Most likely BTC will be replaced by another currency
Everything is simple and on the surface
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

Bitcoin can never have a stable price because bitcoin is a volatile commodity and at that it price always move up and down and at some points control by it demands, bitcoin will never have a stable price because bitcoin is not a price fixed commodity that can have a fix price it price is always subject to changes from time to time.
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

No, the price of bitcoin can not become stable. It will either rise because of its huge popularity, or it will fall to zero, which completely destroys the coin.   
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

i dont think price will be stable because it is a currency. the price is increasing some time it decrease because the demand and supply is being used.
Same here,probably not,I dont also think bitcoin price will be stable its always up and down.But the good thing is that it never stays in lower price always ,there are times that it hit huge rate and keep down again,But aleast people has a chance to invest and trade there coins in time of high rates.
RNLCK

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

The price will ever get stable it will be changing continuously because it is a currency it may increase or decrease . Many traders trade BTC everyday, it depends on users . We have to trust on BTC and work. bitcoin never falls us down.

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Im not so sure if the price will ever be stable. In this kind of business like currency the price is will move every now and then. But i hope the price will not go down like down.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable because when bitcoins were made there was no stipulated price put on them so the price will always have different prices at different times and it will never have a stable price. That is how you make money from bitcoin really. By buying when the price fluctuates downwards and wait for it to go up and then sell before it goes back down again.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

:)at the moment I can not say that bitcoin would be the price fixed. because I know today is very low or the price of bitcoin since january until feb.and march the volume is still very low .. for me you will stay in bitcoin and of course we need patience and diligence to do the little ones waiting for someday to become one in the future.
saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

I think its no, because there will be buyer and seller. Holder is the main reason why its not will be stable. More people to hold bitcoin and more chance go up the price.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Well I don't think that the price value will be stable.A better idea would be to look at the purchasing power and Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand.
Yes, the price of bitcoin is unstable and it fluctuates day by day.
Because the supply and demand of each day are different and some of the information always influences it, the prices of bitcoins and other altcoins often fluctuate. Bitcoins always bring a mess to the merchants because they can never be bitcoin priced. The market will depend on bitcoin. So we should not expect too much on stability, the cryptocurrency market is not the same with stock.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

no, bitcoin prices will not stable right now. 
True, the current bitcoin price is still unstable but we can only hope and be patient with the bitcoin before the end of the year so the price soars.
For sure bitcoin price is not stable and it will not remain stable ever, because bitcoin demand never remain the same it use to increase and decrease so the value as well sometime it get high and sometime it get low but we will have to hold our bitcoin with patience without thinking about selling it at panic,  bitcoin price happen to change because of the fluctuating nature and the increasing and decrease market value so we will have to deal our bitcoin accordingly as, hold with patience when the price is low and then sell it  when the price will be at high phase to give you profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Bitcoin has no limit of price Smiley
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

I think its no, because there will be buyer and seller. Holder is the main reason why its not will be stable. More people to hold bitcoin and more chance go up the price.
well, many factors that make bitcoin prices will never be stable. the demand will be reciprocal with the person selling the bitcoin, so the price will go up, and go down as information, or developments that existed at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: