Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Round 3: Assuming HashFast ships extra MPP chips, should we raise funds to build or buy a bare Rig for extra Golden Nonce chips?
Yes
No, let's sell the extra chips and split the profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID  (Read 16172 times)
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:18:01 PM

I can reply to PM's today =)

Instead of sending DZ a ton of PM's for reservations send the reservations to me I'll send him 1 PM with all the reservations.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

Quick update: 4 more shares reserved! This is for 1 share & 3 shares to two anonymous gentlemen.

Please send PM reservations to thomas_s for the next few hours, and when he needs to go, he'll make a public statement here letting you that his "shift" here is over. Thanks! No time to get to PMs right now, but it's the first thing on my list when I get home tonight.

74 shares available at $69/ea. worth 12-15GH/s est. Dec. 1 delivery.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:58:02 PM

For my hosting facility update:

Got the building, power internet all setup today.
Tomorrow I get all the cable, surge protectors, racks and a half pallet of PSUs.
http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supply-units/ax-series-power-supply-units/ax1200i-digital-atx-power-supply-1200-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-fully-modular-psu.html
<3
thomas_s

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:09:09 PM

For my hosting facility update:

Got the building, power internet all setup today.
Tomorrow I get all the cable, surge protectors, racks and a half pallet of PSUs.
http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supply-units/ax-series-power-supply-units/ax1200i-digital-atx-power-supply-1200-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-fully-modular-psu.html
<3
The nerd in me wishes that I was there to see all that nerdcandy.

A few more shares were just reserved for R4
-Redacted-

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:53:55 PM

Pictures, or it isn't true Smiley
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:41:40 AM

Pictures, or it isn't true Smiley
As soon as I start getting it in, Ill take as many pictures as I can w/o compromising security.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:16:09 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 04:29:09 AM by DyslexicZombei

Back on the case: focus is getting a down payment on 2 Sierras tonight at Flash Sale Pricing. Target: 50% down payments on Round 3 and Round 4 Sierras

$5400 for Sierra w/ MPP
$3000 for Sierra, naked as the day it's gonna be born

In less than 4 hours I'll be sending the biggest possible down payments I can to secure both Sierras. I promised John we'd have the rest by Friday. Right gents & ladies?

John's exact words were "send what you can", so I'll take him at his word.  Grin

Looks like there's share movement. Amazing thing about having 3 GBs that show up as light blue on TGB is that I can offer people that come to me different at-cost pricing options and delivery times that fit what they're trying to do.

==

Alright, I'll be back to update numbers. Lots of pressure taken off that we don't have to have 100% payment on both. But try to get whatever you can in before 8:30PM HST (approx. 2 Hrs, 20 minutes from now). Please label your payment & associated PM with the Round number you're paying for to keep the record straight for both of us.

Getting to PMs in a second. Please be patient w/ me. You can also send you share reservations & payment details to thomas_s so we can both bear the load since we're co-GBCs. Please don't worry about your share ownership or payment confirmations as long as you PMed me and/or thomas_s.  Just a wee bit busy at the moment, for a couple of GBCs during a flash sale while also having a family (at least for me) & a wife that gets pissed if I spend too much time here w/ y'all.  Cheesy

"A little more redundancy doesn't hurt" is a motto every server monkey like myself goes by. I will say that we have a lady (I believe) joining us thanks to our ebay listing! So the credit for that goes to kolohe bobsag3 & he of the: "hey, let's do a 2nd Sierra during the 3 day sale on a Sunday" since he just had to suggest it, sit back, & watch the fireworks. Had me scrambling to call HF this morning & everything eheh.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:22:03 AM

Smiley
Hey ive dropped 20k on my hosting facility for these things... just trying to get my money back Tongue
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:23:36 AM

Smiley
Hey ive dropped 20k on my hosting facility for these things... just trying to get my money back Tongue

And that's why you're my boy, Blue! Oops, wrong movie (ref: Old School).

In all honesty, what you did is beyond the reach (or sanity?) of most BTC miners.  Tongue

====

As for the R3/R4 wallet: Seeing 47BTC total in there. Blockchain shows the current value of that to be a little south of $4.8K total.

====

Getting to who paid what & how much in a minute. I may have to answer R1 & R2 related PMs later tonight or tomorrow.

Floating a couple of shares via PayPal as well so I'll be buying BTC on behalf of 2 people and their 1 share each; trying not to make a habit of it but it's not my fault that PP is so anti-BTC & makes it so difficult for you to convert it to a much better electronic currency.

I'll add some funds from my mcxNOW account, separate from the R2 funds, so you may see a smaller payment in the blockchain after the main deposit.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:36:19 AM

Smiley

And that's why you're my boy, Blue! Oops, wrong movie (ref: Old School).

In all honesty, what you did is beyond the reach (or sanity?) of most BTC miners.  Tongue

====

As for the R3/R4 wallet: Seeing 47BTC total in there. Blockchain shows the current value of that to be a little south of $4.8K total.

====

Getting to who paid what & how much in a minute. I may have to answer R1 & R2 related PMs later tonight or tomorrow.

Floating a couple of shares via PayPal as well so I'll be buying BTC on behalf of 2 people and their 1 share each; trying not to make a habit of it but it's not my fault that PP is so anti-BTC & makes it so difficult for you to convert it to a much better electronic currency.

I'll add some funds from my mcxNOW account, separate from the R2 funds, so you may see a smaller payment in the blockchain after the main deposit.

I still owe you for a share right?
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:33:40 AM

Yup, also feel free to float some shares Bob since R4 was your idear. LOL

Did I mention I'm buying $1 to 1.3K worth of PP for BTC? It's on behalf of *three* different anon. users (including 1 that saw our ebay link).
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:06:28 AM

Payment due in less than an hour. Target is 69.331BTC.

I have an invoice open for 2 miners.

This is for a combined order to save time.
-Redacted-

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:17:57 AM

https://hashfast.com/shop/baby-jet-upgrade-kit/
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:26:04 AM

Yup, the gents in my Round 1 and Round 2 Group Buys must be doing mental cartwheels right now.

100% more hashrate at only 25% more cost? For a 40 share miner, it comes out to about $38-40 a share after shipping.

Update: Sorry, the $1K is meant for the R2 buyout when I doublechecked records. I'm only buying 1 PP share by BTC this evening for an anon. co-op member (unless they want to claim it publicly  Wink ).

I expect to buy 2 more PP shares tomorrow.

BTW, 1 share of thomas_s R3 shares sold to our new member from ebay! I'm sorry to call attention to you, but I believe that you're our first woman co-op member (unless someone else wants to please prove me wrong). If true: Awesome!

Mahalo and welcome aboard!

This member is buying 2 shares: 1 in R3, 1 in R4.

Please feel to state your opinions freely in this co-op. Even those with only 1 share (heck even no shares) deserve to have their opinion or insight heard.

1 share (from thomas s) reserved from R3 (some of our many backup shares: we have shares avail. in R2-4 still; please read appropriate thread for details. For R2 please contact me directly, those are the ones with the least free shares I believe)

1 share reserved for R4 the anon. new co-op member that's correctly in newbie jail we all have to go thru.  Grin

73 shares available.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:35:41 AM

Attempting to buy a PP share at Coinbase: all buys paused for a few min.?

Also, will be buying my 2 R3 & 2 R4 shares via BTC to HF in a few minutes.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:01:35 AM

Main payment from deposited funds: https://blockchain.info/tx/053a7d52383b0ea2832313ade808b7f7ac73d7ab1d26006d2c8d396f6ccaba1f

My shares (2 in R3, 2 in R4 followed) with an extra 0.538 BTC added by me to help things along & possibly keep another share in R4 w/ that overpayment. My total BTC contribution to R3/R4 - 2.754 BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/16N9on4bha4ehXHh4NsTQngPcn8TSGcwWL
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:38:52 AM

To show that I didn't send it to some guys selling me this sweet, sweet bridge:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMinersCooperative-Sierras-GBHashFastUnits3and4-Top.png

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMinersCooperative-Sierras-GBHashFastUnits3and4-Btm.png

==

Ah dunno though. That bridge deal sounded nice.

==

Here's a share paid via a PayPal/me/Coinbase float (I actually triggered it too early, but ah well): https://blockchain.info/tx/c25e2c37d7acad4a791e4c5e30b373432dc42ea827ad533c844a8439f15dbe02
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:42:01 AM

Total downpayment paid for both miners: https://blockchain.info/address/16N9on4bha4ehXHh4NsTQngPcn8TSGcwWL

50.6877 BTC so far...

Not too worried though, I know the bulk of it's coming in a couple of days, three at the most.

Worse comes to very worse, we'll have an MPP Sierra to divvy up thanks to thomas s R3 shares, moohahah.

==

Ok, checking out. Please follow up with thomas s in a few hours if you have pressing questions. I'll be checking msgs. thru the day but it would probably be best to go through thomas first.

I need to reconfirm share ownerships but the main thing is having either: A) a PM to thomas or I or B) a public declaration of your ownership, Tx ID, etc..

A is preferable but B works too. I'll count myself down for another share so we can keep things moving. My count goes up to 3 shares for R4.

==

73 shares available at Flash Sale Pricing!
This is the only place you can still find Flash Sale pricing (this one on a non-MPP unit).

Offer good till Friday.

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:48:11 AM

Im to lazy to read how much a share is, so I sent you 1 btc for my last share. anything else can be donated to someone who might just be short/ could donate for a good cause.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:49:38 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 08:19:12 AM by DyslexicZombei

I may have not counted a thomas s PM msg. for 5 shares. I'll retract them later if necessary but for now:

shares available!

69 shares at $69 each. Offer only good till Friday.

If we don't sell out and collect BTC for this 2nd Flash Sale non-MPP Sierra Miner by Friday, this 2nd miner may go away..

Night y'all! Sending Bob's BTC & getting zzzz's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: