Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Round 3: Assuming HashFast ships extra MPP chips, should we raise funds to build or buy a bare Rig for extra Golden Nonce chips?
Yes
No, let's sell the extra chips and split the profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID  (Read 16187 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:27:09 PM

Payment for 5 shares in R4 for anon. user "a.....................m.": PAID and confirmed.

Thank you and welcome back!
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:45:00 PM

Well, that's it I suppose. Please contact Thomas for backup shares. wontons is currently in pole position for first crack at backup shares for R4 that may become available.

Thank you Thomas for co-ordinating R3 and R4 with me. It's been a pleasure! We wouldn't have R3/R4 available if it wasn't for him.

Thank you to everyone that reserved and/or paid for R3/R4 shares. It's an honor to be your co-GBC and primary remote admin for these Sierras.

0 shares remaining.
Please PM Thomas for backup R4 shares.

Also, please contact me if you'd like to be a 3rd remote admin for R3/R4 (or even R2 if you have shares there).
=)

After talking with bobsag3 we have decided to open up R5, it is for a new unit called the superamazingminer clocked at over 9million gh/s costing $1.6mil. R5 will be first come first served.

1/1 share available

Wow with specs like that its gotta be a BFL

Delivery is Jan 2020 I assume?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:47:56 PM

Well, that's it I suppose. Please contact Thomas for backup shares. wontons is currently in pole position for first crack at backup shares for R4 that may become available.

Thank you Thomas for co-ordinating R3 and R4 with me. It's been a pleasure! We wouldn't have R3/R4 available if it wasn't for him.

Thank you to everyone that reserved and/or paid for R3/R4 shares. It's an honor to be your co-GBC and primary remote admin for these Sierras.

0 shares remaining.
Please PM Thomas for backup R4 shares.

Also, please contact me if you'd like to be a 3rd remote admin for R3/R4 (or even R2 if you have shares there).
=)

After talking with bobsag3 we have decided to open up R5, it is for a new unit called the superamazingminer clocked at over 9million gh/s costing $1.6mil. R5 will be first come first served.

1/1 share available

Wow with specs like that its gotta be a BFL

Delivery is Jan 2020 I assume?

If it was BFL it would have a delivery date of eventually*

*actual time may vary.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:51:23 PM

Two weeks, remember?  Cheesy
slayernine

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:55:56 AM

Remember when Josh was like "hey guys, we'll be caught up by the end of September."  and now here we are...  still waiting for my little single that will maybe never come.  Hopefully Hashfast will work out better for all of us.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:21:49 AM

IT BEGINS
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:30:51 AM

So much excitement!
 Cheesy

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:58:37 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 08:14:06 AM by DyslexicZombei

Nice start Bob!

Here's the 3rd and final payment to HF: https://blockchain.info/tx/466e44078a4ccb020f61d717f6bafe30cc78b0118d92db6e38170cd68207a7dd

[Like that msg. I added on our behalf?  Wink ]

Congrats gents! We did it! We even paid on Wednesday instead of Friday, so we ended up ahead of schedule. I need to go thru spreadsheets, starting with R2 with just had recent movement. Sending it to Thomas tonight hopefully. Getting to work now, so I may not be able to get to PMs.

Please PM Thomas for questions, concerns, he should be up in a few hours.

Thanks!
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:42:52 AM

So..... r5?
(I swear I didnt say anything)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:11:12 AM

So..... r5?

Ha! You just have all that capacity, you instigator. I need to take a little break. A bit GBed out at the moment trying to track 3 diff GBs with short deadlines. For those checking our R3/R4 wallet, someone or someones in R2/R3 sent payments to the wrong Round wallet which explained 1 wallet being too big and the other too small (by the strangely coincidental same amount.  Grin ).

I was confirming payments but didn't notice the wrong wallet addresses on a couple. I apologize for the confusion. However, we can afford a really nice UPS and Battery bank, gents!

We're all paid up & our miner should be in the order Q when they get caught up. Smiley

I'll post the invoice as soon as I get it, as usual.

Cheers!

P.S. R3/R4 spreadsheets coming tomorrow night. Sorry, a bit slammed with 3 GBs & gotta get to bed.

===

BTW, I floated this idea in the other thread but no reason I can't *host* R5 and take a true background role as a co-GBC for 1 or 2 other GBCs. I suppose you guys can use the same wallet & I can handle payments/shipping details if you guys want.
-Redacted-

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:25:19 AM

IT BEGINS

Wow.  Nice picture.  Did someone sneak in and take a photo of the BFL shipping area?
So this is our hosting center ??   I had expected something slightly, more, errr, ummm.....  Blue?
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:30:43 AM

Here's all 3 transactions for our 2 miner purchases: https://blockchain.info/address/16N9on4bha4ehXHh4NsTQngPcn8TSGcwWL

G'night!

==

BTW, Bob, you may want to check with HashFast as to what 19" racks they recommend as some racks have diff. bolt patterns (says this server monkey).
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:45:00 PM

Everyone that contacted me or thomas_s with a Tx ID has been paid and confirmed.

I still need to reconfirm R3/R4 payment/ownership tonight in my R3/R4 spreadsheets I'm sending to Thomas tonight but as far as I'm concerned: everyone that reserved and sent a payment in is PAID and CONFIRMED.  Smiley

Was a bit surreal sending out about $24K worth of BTC last night on behalf of the co-op for 3 miners being sent to Missouri. We received "Costco" type pricing *and* Costco-type deals (R2 buyout, extended flash sale pricing), by all of us banding together, so pats on the back everyone!

BTW, I didn't notice new member slayernine sneaking onto the thread.  Wink I had gotten used to seeing him via PM I forgot that was his 1st intro to the co-op.

Thank you and welcome aboard!
thomas_s

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:03:23 PM

So..... r5?
I'm down with an r5 but gotta work some stuff out first.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:34:37 PM

So..... r5?

For future co-op GBs I don't directly run, I suppose for a 0.5% management fee:

- I can handle setting up a DZ Miner Cooperative R5, Rx, etc., thread or threads under my username with the caveat that I'm definitely taking a backseat assist as the overall DZ Miner's Cooperative Coordinator
- Updates to top thread in GB to update latest share reservations and paid shares.
- Wallet collection in a wallet that's done over 200BTC of transfers on behalf of the co-op
- Contacts at HashFast including John S.'s work cell #, to get things done quickly
- Payment to the mfg. and shipping details arranged for the co-op (by majority vote if there's more than 1 vetted miner host contender making their host site available)
- Backup host sites in multiple US states
- Remote Administration and remote setup of the miner(s) or co-admin role
- Handing miner payout details to the GBC who collects the mined BTC for payouts but *supervising* and looking into things if there's any questions/concerns from co-op members.
- Dispute resolution within the co-op - which should hopefully be very, very rare thanks to the quality of the people that has been assembled.

Sound fair?

Thomas has gotten a close up look at how these Rig GBs run & I believe he's now ready to handle his own major Rig GB, having done 3 GBs under my tutelage (and prior GBs to that). He even has some ideas about hosting a site for the co-op that would have a chat room, if anyone would like to help him with this.

I may run future GBs but I'm def. taking a break to sort spreadsheets out, catch up on things around the house, & unwind a bit. Need to update numbers but I believe our co-op is about 40 members strong now.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:51:16 AM

Shares list for R3/R4 sent to Thomas to compare notes before publishing.

Should be published tomorrow evening.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:34:18 PM

So..... r5?

For future co-op GBs I don't directly run, I suppose for a 0.5% management fee:

- I can handle setting up a DZ Miner Cooperative R5, Rx, etc., thread or threads under my username with the caveat that I'm definitely taking a backseat assist as the overall DZ Miner's Cooperative Coordinator
- Updates to top thread in GB to update latest share reservations and paid shares.
- Wallet collection in a wallet that's done over 200BTC of transfers on behalf of the co-op
- Contacts at HashFast including John S.'s work cell #, to get things done quickly
- Payment to the mfg. and shipping details arranged for the co-op (by majority vote if there's more than 1 vetted miner host contender making their host site available)
- Backup host sites in multiple US states
- Remote Administration and remote setup of the miner(s) or co-admin role
- Handing miner payout details to the GBC who collects the mined BTC for payouts but *supervising* and looking into things if there's any questions/concerns from co-op members.
- Dispute resolution within the co-op - which should hopefully be very, very rare thanks to the quality of the people that has been assembled.

Sound fair?

Thomas has gotten a close up look at how these Rig GBs run & I believe he's now ready to handle his own major Rig GB, having done 3 GBs under my tutelage (and prior GBs to that). He even has some ideas about hosting a site for the co-op that would have a chat room, if anyone would like to help him with this.

I may run future GBs but I'm def. taking a break to sort spreadsheets out, catch up on things around the house, & unwind a bit. Need to update numbers but I believe our co-op is about 40 members strong now.
I nominate you for title of "Spreadsheet Master"
thomas_s

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:00:10 PM

The wallet is so huge because of a double payment, a user never cc'd me on payment of shares which I believed they needed me to float.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:12:40 PM

The wallet is so huge because of a double payment, a user never cc'd me on payment of shares which I believed they needed me to float.
First time ive heard of someone complaining about a "huge" wallet. Btw, I can chip in to help R5 when/if we do.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:06:45 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 07:17:18 PM by DyslexicZombei

First time ive heard of someone complaining about a "huge" wallet. Btw, I can chip in to help R5 when/if we do.

Yes, I'll need to doublecheck but thomas_s had floated 23 shares for another that were instead paid directly...which means:

We *may* have a few open shares in R3/R4 after everything has sorted out & people have stepped forward or back.

I won't list us as open & I need Thomas's help to confirm: but it's looking like Thomas will be refunded for 23 R4 shares and....

We *may*, emphasis on may, have 2 open shares available in R3 and 5 1 open shares available in R4. At this time: Only co-op members, those that have PMed me in the past for backup shares, & those stopping by the thread for the first time will likely know that there appears to be at-cost shares still available.  Wink

Please PM Thomas and I, if you'd like to soft reserve any of these shares at the at-cost prices discussed.
It's based on order of Q; based on who contacted us first w/ interest in available shares.

==

Backup Share Q list: Users d*****l, umdorado, and abullahadam. These 3 users have first right of refusal, in this order, to the 7   3 shares that appear to be available.

The first 2 members in the Backup Share Q have been contacted via PM as they were disappointed to miss out completely and wanted to know about future GBs. I've given them priority since they have no shares in R4 but were interested and had contacted me previously. Still confirming things w/ Thomas, but this double payment for 23 R4 share to Thomas requiring a refund + these 7 available shares appear to be the result of the avalanche of reservations, PMs, questions, and payment confirmations (including 1 double payment) we went thru this past week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: