Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Round 3: Assuming HashFast ships extra MPP chips, should we raise funds to build or buy a bare Rig for extra Golden Nonce chips?
Yes
No, let's sell the extra chips and split the profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID  (Read 16189 times)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:16:20 AM

And I'm a UNIX guru, if that's a consideration....
unknown.usr

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:26:02 AM

There you go, you got your volunteer. ^

See how I did that.  Grin
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:07:56 AM

There you go, you got your volunteer. ^

See how I did that.  Grin

Ha!

Perhaps you guys should do rock-paper-scissors to see who's the 3rd admin. Or as we call it in Hawaii: "Jun Ken Po"
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:08:43 AM

OK.  Paper.
unknown.usr

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

OK.  Paper.

Rock.  Darn it, I lose.  It's all you.   Smiley

However, if you guys do end up needing another admin, just let me know.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:07:25 PM

No - you are winning.  Rock smashes paper, yes?  Rock also smashing scissors - rock always winning.  Rock can even be smashing other rock.   Is why I always losing when playing strip rock-paper-scissors. Smiley
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:18:55 PM

I use Ethernet cable. Beat that Tongue

Also: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

I found out today I had my first power outage. Only at my apartment complex. I drove all the way to my warehouse without noticing if the power was on, only to find everything working great! So... 1 for the city 0 for me early in the morning.
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:21:35 PM

No - you are winning.  Rock smashes paper, yes?  Rock also smashing scissors - rock always winning.  Rock can even be smashing other rock.   Is why I always losing when playing strip rock-paper-scissors. Smiley

TMI Sis. 

Ha Ha, paper wraps rock, so I win.  So, now I'm a third-rate-spare-backup-extra-remote-admin or something ??
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:45:52 PM

I found out today I had my first power outage. Only at my apartment complex. I drove all the way to my warehouse without noticing if the power was on, only to find everything working great! So... 1 for the city 0 for me early in the morning.

Let's see.  Paper wraps Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Scissors cut Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Rock smashes Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.   Doesn't seem like much of a winner, that one.  Probably best not to use it in rock-paper-scissors-Ethernet cable games...
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:54:47 PM

Let's see.  Paper wraps Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Scissors cut Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Rock smashes Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.   Doesn't seem like much of a winner, that one.  Probably best not to use it in rock-paper-scissors-Ethernet cable games...
Drop box of ethernet cable on other player > victory!
Or Rock-Paper-Scissors-Network Switch is better?
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:15:45 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 02:31:09 PM by -Redacted-

Electronic devices don't fit into that paradigm very well.  Someone needs to invent a more modern version of the game, maybe somethnig along the lines of smartphone-iPad-glockg23...
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:20:39 PM

Electronic devices don't fit into that paradigm very well.  Someone needs to invent a more modern version of the game, maybe somethnig along the lines of smartphone-iPad-glock23...
Pretty sure an Iphone/ipad can stop a 22, but not sure about a glock. IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!
-Redacted-

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:29:23 PM

http://www.basspro.com/GLOCK-G23-40-S&W-Compact-High-Capacity-Pistol/product/10218274/
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:08:37 PM

These miners need to be delivered so I have something else to do besides watching YT videos of people shooting various electronics.
thomas_s

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:10:58 PM

These miners need to be delivered so I have something else to do besides watching YT videos of people shooting various electronics.
Can I score a job with you? Much better than what I have to do everyday lol.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

Hehehe, for those not following updates in R1/R2, Copy/pasta from R1:

Talked to Cara at HF a little while ago:

- Great news! They're still on track for that Oct. 23-30 shipping window. That may be the very latest HF news on the forums ATM.

- Cara says she "hearts" us! I was giving her my elevator pitch about providing access to double and triple digit pricepoints HF can't hit yet and she said she "gets it" and that she hearts us. So there. <3  Kiss

Also mentioned the co-op may be up to 45-50 members once we sort out numbers.

- Touched base on R2 Order 616 buyout and she mentioned the R3/R4 order confirmation should be showing in about 2 days.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 07:35:28 AM

Update now that the forum's back up. These two Batch 2 Sierras still appear to be on track for a early November shipping.

HF is still on track WRT to delivery window, last I heard, and I will sort out wallet addresses tomorrow night for R3/R4 with Thomas now that the forums are back up. Please let me know if your wallet address changed for R3/R4 or if you would just like to re-confirm your R3 and/or R4 wallet payout addresses.

Mahalo!
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 08:32:51 AM

R4 finally squared away. Thomas & -R- had to reduce shares & be refunded for 2 and 3 R4 shares, respectively.

Final users finalized in R3 and R4. Thank you for your patience. For future reference: PLEASE sign transactions or if this isn't possible send a PM with Transaction ID and details.

These two simple steps will save your Group Buy Coordinators hours of stress if there's any complications.

OP updated and new code below:

Code:
[DRAFT; finished editing; xfer to Excel 10/9]

Round 4: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale, with NO MPP. 20-30 minute UPS/Battery Backup built into at-cost share price.

Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  0   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PAID    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
|  0   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | R3 member. Ultra low cost vetted Hosting/Mng. Fee. 2.75%|
|  5   |  TomDraug    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
|  5   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
|  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |    N/A    | Backup Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
|  2   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
|  1   |  corather     | TBA                                 |    PAID    |                                                                                               |
|  1   |  vaprx     | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                          |
|  7  |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |         Boxed Set of DZ MC shares                     |                      
|  6   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                                                   |
|  3 |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Co-GBC / Donated 1.5 R3 Share to R1 member 0.5 to charity  |
| 10   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | Votes ceded to GBC. Manual override avail. GBC votes last. In R2|
|  1   |  Miramym    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |   R3 member     |  

|  23 |  amer     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Largest voter for R4 open major decisions  |
|  2   |  minerphil | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  10   |  thehun    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  

|  6  |  wontons    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |      |
| 5   |  jplacek      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | |
|  9   |  slayernine | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  2   |  thyatis    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  
|  2   |  unknown.usr    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |

100 shares. *Thomas_s and I reduce shares in R4 to solve oversale issue of 3 extra sales.
* 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Tomdraug

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:13:32 PM

R4 finally squared away. Thomas & -R- had to reduce shares & be refunded for 2 and 3 R4 shares, respectively.

Final users finalized in R3 and R4. Thank you for your patience. For future reference: PLEASE sign transactions or if this isn't possible send a PM with Transaction ID and details.

These two simple steps will save your Group Buy Coordinators hours of stress if there's any complications.

OP updated and new code below:

Code:
[DRAFT; finished editing; xfer to Excel 10/9]

Round 4: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale, with NO MPP. 20-30 minute UPS/Battery Backup built into at-cost share price.

Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
|  0   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PAID    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
|  0   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | R3 member. Ultra low cost vetted Hosting/Mng. Fee. 2.75%|
|  5   |  TomDraug    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
|  5   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
|  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |    N/A    | Backup Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
|  2   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
|  1   |  corather     | TBA                                 |    PAID    |                                                                                               |
|  1   |  vaprx     | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                          |
|  7  |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |         Boxed Set of DZ MC shares                     |                      
|  6   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                                                   |
|  3 |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Co-GBC / Donated 1.5 R3 Share to R1 member 0.5 to charity  |
| 10   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | Votes ceded to GBC. Manual override avail. GBC votes last. In R2|
|  1   |  Miramym    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |   R3 member     |  

|  23 |  amer     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Largest voter for R4 open major decisions  |
|  2   |  minerphil | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  10   |  thehun    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  

|  6  |  wontons    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |      |
| 5   |  jplacek      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | |
|  9   |  slayernine | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  2   |  thyatis    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  
|  2   |  unknown.usr    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |

100 shares. *Thomas_s and I reduce shares in R4 to solve oversale issue of 3 extra sales.
* 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Thanks a lot DZ and Thomas for resolving my problem and help to get shares

Cheers,
Tom
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:17:17 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 08:38:23 PM by DyslexicZombei

Here's a HashFast update for those wondering how R3/R4 was going. This was in response to a co-op members PM questions. If the PM info is applicable to the whole co-op involved w/ R3/R4 then I tend to copy/past relevant sections (while preserving anonymity) to the relevant Round thread(s).

==

I talked to Cara at HF on the phone about 8 or 9 days ago. That was my 2nd call w/ her WRT co-op GB details. She said everything's on track. The fact that they made tapeout on schedule last month is a good sign. At least we know they seem to have gotten past the most critical part(s) of the chip fabrication process from what I've read between the lines.

The fact that Cointerra hasn't said anything about tapeout yet 1 week past their deadline, is not a good sign IMO.

If all goes well, we should be hashing in the first week of November. We paid a premium for the "insurance of the MPP" in R3, and it looks like this premium is on track to pay off with the difficulty rising so quickly.

One good thing is that since we have *two* Sierras and since it looks likely that they'll have to ship chips (or chip modules) due to the MPP kicking in, we should be able to fit at least 2 more GN modules (1 in ea. chassis) to bump up our Sierras total nominal hashrate from 1.2TH/s to 2TH/s, without the need for additional hardware.

If they ship more chips then 2 GN chips due to MPP kicking in, which is likely: we have to decide as a group whether to try to sell any extra chips or build/buy a rig that can be populated with GN modules.

==

For Batch 1, they're supposed to hand carry them on a flight for the fastest delivery and to not have to deal with customs issues. They're doing final fabrication in Canada for faster assembly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: