Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts  (Read 16462 times)
kcminer

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 01:05:14 AM

23.0.1 - Firefox.

I just tried again and the double-bet is still happening for me. Its weird because I'll start at .1, bet .01, and somehow end up with .1196.

I'm also unable to login from another browser as myself. I'm user "itsokrelax".

Is this the best place for issue reporting? Smiley

Gift cards for LTC and DOGE at ltcasics.com!
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:09:40 AM

User ID - 1550
name - hobo
Thanks!

He isn't giving away free money Cheesy

icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:31:40 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 09:00:37 AM by icedicedavid

23.0.1 - Firefox.

I just tried again and the double-bet is still happening for me. Its weird because I'll start at .1, bet .01, and somehow end up with .1196.

I'm also unable to login from another browser as myself. I'm user "itsokrelax".

Is this the best place for issue reporting? Smiley

yeah here is ok. so you mean you start with 0.1 in your balance. then you bet 0.01, and end up with 0.196 in your balance with a increase of 0.096?

edit: ok yeah looks like something is wrong with firefox. I never really tested with firefox and there seems to be some incompatibility still. let me look into it.

edit2: it seems like in firefox, one click of "roll" will always roll twice now for some reason. Maybe thats why when you rolled once you ended up with 0.1196. You managed to win twice.

edit3: very strange in firefox. works fine in safari and chrome, but firefox always makes double bet on single click.

edit4: I think i fixed the double bet on single click problem for firefox.

edit5: sorry i think the hosting provider is having problems. server seem to be down. I can't ssh into it.

edit6: ok server seem to be back up now.

kcminer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 05:56:42 PM

Thanks for the quick replies.

Also I just cashed out over 4BTC and it went through without a problem automatically. This guy looks legit.

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 06:28:27 PM

Thanks for the quick replies.

Also I just cashed out over 4BTC and it went through without a problem automagically. This guy looks legit.
FTFY

kylie.v

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:19:10 PM

Added Ice-Dice to my signature Smiley

Ice-Dice Username: btc_kylie
User ID: 1588

Thank you

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 10:34:32 PM

Thank you

the last few people who I gave coins to for putting up signature took their signature off right when they got paid. It kind of put a bad taste in my mouth for doing this promo.

kylie.v

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:20:57 PM

Thank you

the last few people who I gave coins to for putting up signature took their signature off right when they got paid. It kind of put a bad taste in my mouth for doing this promo.

Ouch, that's totally understandable that you're bothered by the fact
Have you discontinued promo ?

. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 11:29:06 PM

Thank you

Ouch, that's totally understandable that you're bothered by the fact
Have you discontinued promo ?

How long can you keep your signature for then? btw, I just launched version 2.0 with a referral program. it might be better for you to put your signature up with your referral link. you can make more bitcoins that way: see the other thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304850.0

kylie.v

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:40:45 PM

I could keep Ice-Dice in my signature for I would say 2 weeks (at minimum).
Will that be acceptable for the 0.01 btc?

I will add my referral link as well. Thanks for the tip Smiley

. BREAKOUT STAKE.
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 11:44:26 PM

ok sent 0.01 to user 1588.

Promo is now over though.

kylie.v

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:47:19 PM

Thank you

. BREAKOUT STAKE.
kcminer

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 02:41:06 PM

Did he really just change his signature after promising 2 weeks?

cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:00:53 PM

He did.  what a dick
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 08:09:46 PM

Did he really just change his signature after promising 2 weeks?

Its been like half a day? and Yes I think he did. O well, looks like signature promo doesn't work. Lessons learned.

akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:47:38 AM

Howdy. I like your site and threw some coins in the investment pot.

Here are a couple of concerns:

1) Can the investment profit/loss (personal) be updated in real-time? Even 5-10 sec intervals will do.

2) In this thread you say that the house has a 1% edge, yet throughout your site it says 2%. Which is it?

Example from the investors page:

The bankroll is the pool of bitcoins which the player bet against. There is a 2% house edge which means over time, investors will earn 2% on all the wager made on this website minus 0.1% commission and 1% referal bonus paid. You can invest or divest anytime you want.

If it is not 2%, I would implore you to change that. As we have learned over at Just-Dice, a 1% house edge (even with a .5 max profit/half kelly) is too high. With a 1% edge, the site did best at 1/4 kelly (even Nakowa the whale admitted defeat as he could not bet high enough to overcome variance). It was changed to 1/2 and now he's back to raking the house over the coals. Please don't let this happen here.

Anyway the design of the site looks decent and I look forward to many profitable days.

Thanks
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 03:54:24 AM

Bankroll is now at 100BTC!

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 04:01:21 AM

1) Can the investment profit/loss (personal) be updated in real-time? Even 5-10 sec intervals will do.

2) In this thread you say that the house has a 1% edge, yet throughout your site it says 2%. Which is it?

The bankroll is the pool of bitcoins which the player bet against. There is a 2% house edge which means over time, investors will earn 2% on all the wager made on this website minus 0.1% commission and 1% referal bonus paid. You can invest or divest anytime you want.

If it is not 2%, I would implore you to change that. As we have learned over at Just-Dice, a 1% house edge (even with a .5 max profit/half kelly) is too high. With a 1% edge, the site did best at 1/4 kelly (even Nakowa the whale admitted defeat as he could not bet high enough to overcome variance). It was changed to 1/2 and now he's back to raking the house over the coals. Please don't let this happen here.

Anyway the design of the site looks decent and I look forward to many profitable days.

Thanks

Hi thanks for your feedback.

1) Personal profit or loss is updated in real time. It probably because your bankroll percent is relatively small so after rounding it doesn't show much changes.

2) House edge used to be 1% but I've upped it to 2% to pay 1% out for referrals. The referral program incentives people invite more customers and build up traffic to the site, which will in the end result in a higher. See the bonus section on the site for details.

Right now our bankroll is still relatively small. maximum profit is only 0.5BTC right now. Whales probably have no interests in playing at Ice-Dice yet. So once the investment grows a bit, maybe we can lower it to 1/4% to keep the variance down.

akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:15:22 AM

Thanks

1) Personal profit or loss is updated in real time. It probably because your bankroll percent is relatively small so after rounding it doesn't show much changes.

2) House edge used to be 1% but I've upped it to 2% to pay 1% out for referrals. The referral program incentives people invite more customers and build up traffic to the site, which will in the end result in a higher. See the bonus section on the site for details.

Right now our bankroll is still relatively small. maximum profit is only 0.5BTC right now. Whales probably have no interests in playing at Ice-Dice yet. So once the investment grows a bit, maybe we can lower it to 1/4% to keep the variance down.

Well, I've got a .28% bankroll and it never moves unless I refresh it. I'm on firefox and it does the same on chrome. Could this please be looked into as it's really about the only problem I have with the site so far.

As far as 2% edge. If we don't refer anyone, our edge will be: (1% or 2%)?

I've also noticed a glitch - sometimes when refreshing the investors page, it will show a random number that is not close and does not match up with the profit %. It has happened in both chrome and firefox.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 04:21:22 AM

Thanks

Well, I've got a .28% bankroll and it never moves unless I refresh it. I'm on firefox and it does the same on chrome. Could this please be looked into as it's really about the only problem I have with the site so far.

As far as 2% edge. If we don't refer anyone, our edge will be: (1% or 2%)?

I've also noticed a glitch - sometimes when refreshing the investors page, it will show a random number that is not close and does not match up with the profit %. It has happened in both chrome and firefox.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Oh yeah you are right I only update the bank info live because it's connected to the same socket as the main page that updates the bankroll info. I will add the auto update on your personal feed as well.

The 1% referral bonus is only paid to people who refer. It's not hard to get started referring. Just copy paste your referral URL in your signature to start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: