Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts  (Read 16462 times)
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:57:07 PM

Alright, I've got yet another update I'm super happy about.

We heard you guys and we listened! The minimum bet is now 0.00001 BTC!

So now that we lowered the bet, what are you waiting for? Get rolling!

i'm waiting for my payouts from weeks ago !!!  Roll Eyes ~ besides da robots will destroy this site within minutes LOL

Please send me an email containing proof that I owe you and I will pay without hesitation, friend Smiley

Otherwise, I can't help you.

look at your twitter! First 5 followers~ You said you payed everyone out right? From your personal account!= That's a lie! Now pay me 1BTC and me and mr Fox are cool!
...or do you want to bet? I will bet you 10BTC you never paid me from your TWTR PROMO!!
*BTW*You buying into twitter today? I'm good friends with The_Free_Nebula(TWTR/twitter mod)

Cool

need my help? you guys got the twitter idea from me to begin with!!!wtfff
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 02:58:55 PM

As I said, please send me an email, thanks! Icedicefox@gmx.com

haightst

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:03:58 PM

As I said, please send me an email, thanks! Icedicefox@gmx.com

naw fool i've put enough time into this already lets keep it this out in the open for other "investors" to see. I have NOTHING to hide!
 you send me 1BTC now thats the deal & i'm over it!(i'm a man of my word)

>>

1MsngfstpCmD8Kdfm8b9BHQXLxMpwYnTFp

THANK YOU!!!!
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 03:10:30 PM

Well, first off, my twitter giveaway was not 1 BTC

Secondly, I will happily publish the emails once things are settled.

Until you email me, I will not be responding anymore.

Smiley
haightst

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:12:24 PM

Smiley

I don't do email! Pay me or I'll should I call the Michigan local authorities and ask them what to do wth you?You guys are operating an unlicensed gambling site!!+Unregistered "securities" hello  ? are you hearing me?

Cool thanks !
Leanna

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:29:13 PM

Smiley

He is a troll, complaining and tarnishing every dice game thread. Please report him to the mods.

On another note, please be up front about not giving out the free starter money, if the new user has less than 15 followers on Twitter.
I have followed you and shared your tweet already, THEN you mention you cannot give me starter funds.
I only have a twitter account so I can read tweets I'm interested in. I don't tweet, and I don't connect with friends on the site. So while I have been a long time user, I don't make an effort of having people follow me.

Thanks.
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 03:35:32 PM

Smiley

He is a troll, complaining and tarnishing every dice game thread. Please report him to the mods.

On another note, please be up front about not giving out the free starter money, if the new user has less than 15 followers on Twitter.
I have followed you and shared your tweet already, THEN you mention you cannot give me starter funds.
I only have a twitter account so I can read tweets I'm interested in. I don't tweet, and I don't connect with friends on the site. So while I have been a long time user, I don't make an effort of having people follow me.

Thanks.

I know he's a troll, but I wanted to give him a fair chance.

As for the twitter thing, I'm definitely let david know about that,thanks!
Leanna

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:36:53 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

All right. Smiley Thank you!

The dice site looks really good, good luck with it!
haightst

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:38:37 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

stop with the name calling ! TWTR come over to that board and let's discuss this! lmfao  Grin
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:20:55 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

Yeah the twitter thing is a pain... i barely use it and only for work really, so after going through the registration to find out I need 5 more followers. Cant I send an email or do some otherway to prove its a real twitter account?
haightst

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:29:13 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

Yeah the twitter thing is a pain... i barely use it and only for work really, so after going through the registration to find out I need 5 more followers. Cant I send an email or do some otherway to prove its a real twitter account?

even if you get the free money, the site is coded to make you lose. This is achieved in part by logging your IP address. ~ Call me paranoid!  Cool
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 04:32:23 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

Not currently. If you want to send me an email, I can always ask David!

Sorry about that! Sad
haightst

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:34:54 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

this is some bs! where is my BTC!!! and please remove my ip address from your logs!!!
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:02:07 PM

Bumped again since the new minimum got buried!

Ice-dice now supports betting as low as .00001 BTC!

haightst

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:15:45 PM

Bumped again since the new minimum got buried!

Ice-dice now supports betting as low as .00001 BTC!

buried!?Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299185.msg3511291#msg3511291
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:34:54 AM

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

What's your email address?
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:42:36 AM

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

See this thread for our non twitter giveaway.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327523.0

haightst

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:27:04 PM

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

See this thread for our non twitter giveaway.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327523.0

yet another fake promo? ~ nizzle please!!!  Roll Eyes
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:08:11 PM

Lol i cant imagine if people win at your site and whether you will pay . just 0.005 promo and you are so chipo i am sure belive if people win at your site you wont pay . you just wan people to lose you cant affort people to win . shut them man beware player .
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 03:24:12 PM

Lol i cant imagine if people win at your site and whether you will pay . just 0.005 promo and you are so chipo i am sure belive if people win at your site you wont pay . you just wan people to lose you cant affort people to win . shut them man beware player .

Maybe you should give it a try and see for yourself! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: