Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to trolls  (Read 8342 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:04:22 AM

no i want it in MY account like where I sent it to, wtf is that too much to ask i did find the BUG and in all honesty i should get something for that!~btw i invested in ice-|)ice so as a shareholder i think you(we) should pay me !!!haha Grin

Yeah I did give you 2 rounds of free plays while everyone else only got 1! Congrat on your wins and cash out by the way.

PS. just added the feature to see all bet history in a separate paginated page at https://ice-dice.com/bets

what are you saying now all the sudden you are not going to "manual" send it as per our site!?
oh hell no Cry shadeball noob/\

huh? sorry I'm not sure what you mean.

PS. Anyone recommend a good place to purchase some ads for Ice Dice?

are you the CEO here or what?..yes i want the money to go where i sent it i find it alarming you didn't even go through and check these simple things out for yourself before you release the monster out into the world?..i'm a early investor here if you like we can escalate this!~=) LOL

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
smitelrh

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:18:25 AM

Username: lrh

Userid: 969

1BYs6NqumF73gjae1n9546bs6j8CX9bB1q

thx
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:57:02 PM

now my team been waiting like haf an hourz for a DEPOSIT to show up it's confirmed on the blockchain ~???WTF  Roll Eyes zzz zz z i'm pissed

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:13:07 PM

now my team been waiting like haf an hourz for a DEPOSIT to show up it's confirmed on the blockchain ~???WTF  Roll Eyes zzz zz z i'm pissed

for which deposit?

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:15:12 PM

for which deposit?

vvv check all of them on the site my friend from Vegas is mad at me now!  Cry

====> https://blockchain.info/tx/18410fc01079a021e7041f12d8078d7944b8a1053ff8d4d70f4a676b966a11aa

^/\^/\^

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 03:48:43 AM

Slow deposits might be because of network propagation delay. I have a daemon that checks my bitcoind server for any deposits every 10 seconds, and I credit as soon as the bitcoind sees the funding received from your deposit address. So if you are not credited then it's because the bitcoind wallet haven't seen your transaction yet.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:05:10 AM

Slow deposits might be because of network propagation delay. I have a daemon that checks my bitcoind server for any deposits every 10 seconds, and I credit as soon as the bitcoind sees the funding received from your deposit address. So if you are not credited then it's because the bitcoind wallet haven't seen your transaction yet.

that one ended up being partial payment~.009 out of .01 received ..the story continues,,,

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 04:41:29 AM

that one ended up being partial payment~.009 out of .01 received ..the story continues,,,

Partial payment? blockchain.info shows 0.019 sent

kylie.v

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:08:20 AM

Hi there,
Not sure if you missed my previous post, but I was never credited with free credits to try out your site.

UserName: Kylie
User ID: 1264

Thanks

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:36:50 AM

Partial payment? blockchain.info shows 0.019 sent

link please! =)

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:35:47 AM

Hi there,
Not sure if you missed my previous post, but I was never credited with free credits to try out your site.

Thanks

Sorry promo is over for now

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:05:06 AM

Anyone puts ice-dice in their signature, can get 0.01BTC play credit. You must have at least 100 post in your forum account though.

Code:
[size=14pt][font=Arial][b] [glow=#547da7,2,300][url=https://ice-dice.com][color=#fff] |⁙|  Ice-Dice.com  |⁙| [/color][/url][/glow]    [glow=#333,2,300][url=https://ice-dice.com][color=#fff] |⁙| Beautiful  Mobile Dice Game  |⁙| [/color][/url][/glow]    [glow=#547da7,2,300][url=https://ice-dice.com][color=#fff] |⁙|  1% Edge & Play or Invest  |⁙| [/color][/url][/glow][/b][/font][/size]

geofflosophy

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:25:43 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

I'm pretty okay with having missed out, but for the record I was number 8 and you just skipped right over me.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:32:08 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

I'm pretty okay with having missed out, but for the record I was number 8 and you just skipped right over me.

this guy is an amature lightweight ~ let's get that $$$ to you bud !~ make him keep his promise!!! Cool easyyyyy

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 09:48:04 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

ok my bad then, I must've thought I sent you already. I just credited 0.01 to user 1264

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:18:13 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

ok my bad then, I must've thought I sent you already. I just credited 0.01 to user 1264

still nothing from day one "glitch"!! zzz~ MY CRYPTSY ADDRESS ZEROOOO!!!!

geofflosophy

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:30:53 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

I'm user 57. It's all good though man, no sweat. I probably should have made that clear when I quoted Kylie.
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:51:36 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

I'm user 57. It's all good though man, no sweat. I probably should have made that clear when I quoted Kylie.

haha oh! ok I just sent some to user 57. Good luck!

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:35:19 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

i like your game smooth interface, seems legit however still no cashout from day one winnings i just checked my cryptsy acct !! WTF!!! =(***please send the .01 here instead >>

172BVAfghsvGcsNgmPYPyGHwWDrogsUro

thank you!!!

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 08:18:04 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

i like your game smooth interface, seems legit however still no cashout from day one winnings i just checked my cryptsy acct !! WTF!!! =(***please send the .01 here instead >>

172BVAfghsvGcsNgmPYPyGHwWDrogsUro

thank you!!!

Your account is balanced, all cashouts were paid to you already. Stop trolling me for free bitcoins!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: