Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | 0.10.4.3  (Read 139684 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:02:01 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 07:14:46 AM by silvermetal

Ahh kk.

What advantages would merge mining offer XJO..?

merge mining would offer network security as network would become stronger and miners could mine xjo and uno at once for example. So miners get higher payout as they mine two coins at once and networks would become more secure. Should be mutual beneficial to xjo aswell as uno. Only disadvantage is xjo would eventually have to hardfork to implement auxpow so that it would accept blocks from the uno network like his own. As far as i know it could still be mined independantly if people would desire to do so. I'm no expert btw. You'd have to read up on auxpow too.

Basically merged mining makes sure xjo can survive in the longterm even on a smaller marketcap, and i think a more secure network and good outlooks for longevity would also be a thing that would give a lot more sense to longterm investing in xjo.

It really doesn't have any disadvantages to my knowlege besides the one time hassle to implement it and get everyone updated. But i think it's worth it if you see you'd look at a lot more hash for the xjo network very likely. Miners profit more as they mine two coins at once and network security would be expected to rise. Needs just one or two pools who would implement that.

blabla from an UNO scammer

JohnJoule (at UNO better known as Willowrosenberg) hopes that people who are scammed at UNO right now, will also get some interest in XJO. Then he and his scam friends can dump his XJO for a slightly higher price.

Not more, not less

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:55:32 AM

Quark (MaxGuevara)
Sceincoin (Redkendra)
Joulecoin (JohnJoule)
Myriad (8bitcoder)
Chaincoin (forgot his accountname)
Mimiccoin (MaxGuevara)
Zeta (Gizard or something)
Unitus (forgot his accountname)
Woodcoin (WillowRosenberg)

@silvermetal your on a crusade posting this info ... Sceincoin Chaincoin Woodcoin are dead ... Quark Zeta have bleedout $millions and are flatlined, probably time to get in since they are low inflation ... Myriad Unitus are the future ... Joule is a gem and never has been pumped nor really discovered ... and UNO scam? what? please tell me more  Huh

if your big on 'silvermetals' visit UnEx

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
silvermetal

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:49:42 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 06:00:19 AM by silvermetal

Quark (MaxGuevara)
Sceincoin (Redkendra)
Joulecoin (JohnJoule)
Myriad (8bitcoder)
Chaincoin (forgot his accountname)
Mimiccoin (MaxGuevara)
Zeta (Gizard or something)
Unitus (forgot his accountname)
Woodcoin (WillowRosenberg)

@silvermetal your on a crusade posting this info ... Sceincoin Chaincoin Woodcoin are dead ... Quark Zeta have bleedout $millions and are flatlined, probably time to get in since they are low inflation ... Myriad Unitus are the future ... Joule is a gem and never has been pumped nor really discovered ... and UNO scam? what? please tell me more  Huh

if your big on 'silvermetals' visit UnEx

Lol, and the next UNO supporter has suddenly interest in XJO Cheesy.

you are not aware that UNO is scammed now? Tongue

When I check the UNO thread (checked only about the last 5 pages) then I read you and your scam friends can only talk about the price of UNO:
Also the UNO thread is bumped time after time with nonsense to brainwash new/naive bitcointalk forum members:

I hold long term
It is going to skyrocket,
To the moon
Rise like a phoenix
I will hold this coin forever
I bought some cheap coins so happy
Somebody dumped at this price what a loser etc etc...

Edit: Oh no, i forgot, it is more fun... I already identified you as the one who suggested to merge mine zeta and xjo with UNO.

You adore all the coins created by this developer don't you?

And see your Joule friend below is also trying to scam Joulecoin Cheesy.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:03:50 PM

Joulecoin looking good  Cool

My fav alt coin Cheesy.

Whoa.. jumped in value pretty huge.. hum.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:05:01 AM

@silvermetal

So trading and supporting a coin longterm is now 'scamming'? Then i guess everyone on the board is a scammer ...

You got a problem with your perception there, bro.

So in case i buy joulecoin, hold it longterm and want the coin to be a success, i'm a scammer for that?

Get your head checked!

Investing in and supporting of a coin is now scamming according to silvermetal, lmao.
silvermetal

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:19:10 AM

@silvermetal

So trading and supporting a coin longterm is now 'scamming'? Then i guess everyone on the board is a scammer ...

So in case i buy joulecoin, hold it longterm and want the coin to be a success, i'm a scammer for that?

Get your head checked!

and this is UNO supporter #3 going all the way to the XJO thread...who is next? gustav? Cheesy Bryce Weiner? Tongue or will WillowRosenberg arise from the dead   Cool

There is a difference:
If you buy XJO and hold long term, and meanwhile do something for the infrastructure of XJO... you are not a scammer.

If you mine/buy XJO for two years long, never do anything for the infrastructure of XJO and suddenly appear here and pump this coin together with your scam friends, and shout: "I hold this coin forever" and dump XJO at the top..yes you are a scammer Wink
balu2

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:55:27 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:07:15 AM by balu2

@silvermetal

Get your head checked!

and this is UNO supporter #3 going all the way to the XJO thread...who is next? gustav? Cheesy Bryce Weiner? Tongue or will WillowRosenberg arise from the dead   Cool

There is a difference:
If you buy XJO and hold long term, and meanwhile do something for the infrastructure of XJO... you are not a scammer.

If you mine/buy XJO for two years long, never do anything for the infrastructure of XJO and suddenly appear here and pump this coin together with your scam friends, and shout: "I hold this coin forever" and dump XJO at the top..yes you are a scammer Wink

So passive miners and investors are already scammers?  Huh (mind you: that's the majority and the coin lives because they are supporting it also with money and hash ...)

You're such a hippy!   Cheesy

A coin needs miners and investors the same way as it needs infrastructure and many other things. A coin should be greatful for longterm investors, miners and supporters even if they are more passive imo.

Where is your marketcap and hashpower coming from in the end of the day?! Don't bark at longterm supporters, mate.
silvermetal

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:12:25 AM

So passive miners and investors are already scammers?  Huh (mind you: that's the majority and the coin lives because they are supporting it also with money and hash ...)

Nope, you need to do few things more. Read my post better Wink

You're such a hippy!   Cheesy

woohoo why not call me a liar or similar, just like the rest of your family Wink

A coin needs miners and investors the same way as it needs infrastructure and many other things. A coin should be greatful for longterm investors, miners and supporters even if they are more passive imo.

Where is your marketcap and hashpower coming from in the end of the day?! Don't bark at longterm supporters, mate.

Tell me, what is the infrastructure XJO have and will be worthwhile to invest for the long term investors?
We jump in time, say 20 years later....and what can I do with XJO what I can't do with one of the billion other coins created?
Why is JohnJoule involved in and/or created so many coins: Quark, Skeincoin, Zeta, Myriad, woodcoin, UNO, Qubitcoin etcetc...if XJO is already the best choice for the long term? Seems he was not sure about his creation as well Tongue

graydust

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:30:57 AM

one more SHA-256 scrap!
balu2

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:35:07 AM

@silvermetal

May i ask: what have you done for XJO?
forlackofabettername

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:39:49 AM

I hate toxic people. They try to pull everyone down to their own miserable being. Best to ignore those.

If people listen to those no coin will ever be a sccuess AND they normally start appearing once rock bottom. People told DEM was dead and worthless as it was at 500 sato. People on the thread insisted on DEM being dead. Two weeks later the update came out and the coin jumped 5-fold. I think silvermetal with his sockpuppets is himself a scammer who tries scam people out of their coins.

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"
  -- Nassim Taleb
silvermetal

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

@silvermetal

Nothing!

And I will stay away far from it! Certainly when I discovered who created XJO!

balu2

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:05:02 AM

@silvermetal

Nothing!

Oh, i see. You do nothing for the coin and call everyone who does something for it a scammer. Makes sense.
You're inconsistent. Dude, GTFO!
fat buddah

Activity: 329
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:08:49 AM

Oh, do we have some concern-trolls here? Must be time to buy?!  

silvermetal

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:14:39 AM

@silvermetal

Nothing!

Oh, i see. You do nothing for the coin and call everyone who does something for it a scammer. Makes sense.
You're inconsistent. Dude, GTFO!

Why? Because I am not allowed to tell the truth about XJO and her creator?
And who do I call a scammer? I only explained what is in my eyes the definition of a scammer...did you recognize yourself in the description?

balu2

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:21:13 AM

And who do I call a scammer? I only explained what is in my eyes the definition of a scammer...did you recognize yourself in the description?

you're not telling any "truth", you're just spamming up the thread with inconsistancies. Now hush, hush back in your basket.
silvermetal

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:39:50 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 01:28:44 PM by silvermetal

you're not telling any "truth", you're just spamming up the thread with inconsistancies. Now hush, hush back in your basket.

Lol, what is the valuable information you provided in this thread?
What I posted here was probably for you too valuable not to react on, and to disqualify me as a troll Wink
silvermetal

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:05:57 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 05:48:30 PM by silvermetal

I hate toxic people. They try to pull everyone down to their own miserable being. Best to ignore those.

If people listen to those no coin will ever be a sccuess AND they normally start appearing once rock bottom. People told DEM was dead and worthless as it was at 500 sato. People on the thread insisted on DEM being dead. Two weeks later the update came out and the coin jumped 5-fold. I think silvermetal with his sockpuppets is himself a scammer who tries scam people out of their coins.

Lol Silver and his sockpuppets...did you look in the mirror?
Shall I tell you a secret...
I already did some research about you when you posted in the Quark thread out of the blue...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg10647502#msg10647502

One expression of you "caveat emptor" is not an often used expression at bitcointalk..
But if you also misspell it..."caveate emptor"....then you give away your sockpuppets..

"I can only say caveate emptor"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.msg9698101#msg9698101

Therefore I already identified you as "balu2":

"Caveate emptor can't be applied ....."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851483.msg9478751#msg9478751

And it would not surprise me if you are also "Venlo"who quotes "balu2" Wink

"Caveate emptor can't be applied here."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9404478#msg9404478

You should have paid better attention during your latin class Wink

Edit 1: see reactions below Cheesy. An nice example what is called by scammers "plausible denial"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0

Edit 2: other accounts from "balu2" are "gustav", "V500", "voluntarist500",  "kkoin" and "smalltimer".
They use the same expression. By the way there pop ups dozens other sockpuppets...I only mention accountnames I am complete confident about. To make it easier for me to follow him I don't publish my keywords here.
more later...

forlackofabettername

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:25:26 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 01:35:54 PM by forlackofabettername

Lol Silver and his sockpuppets...did you look in the mirror?
Shall I tell you a secret...
I already did some research about you when you posted in the Quark thread out of the blue...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg10647502#msg10647502

One expression of you "caveat emptor" is not an often used expression at bitcointalk..
But if you also misspell it..."caveate emptor"....then you give away your sockpuppets..
"I can only say caveate emptor"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.msg9698101#msg9698101

Therefore I already identified you as "balu2":
"Caveate emptor can't be applied to closed source but it's a main rule here so most people who know what they do will stay away."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851483.msg9478751#msg9478751

And it would not surprise me if you are also "Venlo"who quotes "balu2" Wink
"Caveate emptor can't be applied here."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9404478#msg9404478

You should have paid better attention during your latin class Wink

man, you are paranoid.

I tell you the truth:
everyone on this thread aswell as all threads on the forum is the same person: Max Kaiser who happens to be also Satoshi and Gavin. He also created all altcoins with no exception.
It's really only you and me posting here. All of the forum was just created to confuse the heck out of you and put you in a state of mental chaos, silver. Bitcoin is a project targeted at you and your mind specifically, led by the government, Hitler (who also happens to be Max Kaiser btw) and grey aliens.

Better think about that! It's the truth!

-- Nassim Taleb
forlackofabettername

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:57:01 PM

-- Nassim Taleb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: