Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6736 times)
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I always hold my token I received on bounty campaign. wait for it a few months when the platform is working. the price of it will be x10 or even x100.
if you sell it after you received it you will just lost profit.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
Sell orders of x2 or x10 would be somehow hard for a new token being listed on an exchange even on ED its most likely on rare cases for a coin to reach up that high on a short period of time. Might be possible but you would really need still to wait and we do all know that not all cases that a coin would reach into that point of price. Before they can able to reach up x2 most of them do pullback price and dump hard because of investors profit taking.
If I received a reward which is token .I keep holding for it and wait the perfect timing in order to have huge profit. The price for now is on dump the best thing to do is to buy some cheaper currency.I want to reach my target to earned good moneys as well.
Christyler

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

If i would be fortunate to have that reward, im keeping it for the mean time and wait for the right timing when it gets higher in the market... I'll keep my eyes on the price.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Unfortunately most of the bounty and ICO investors are dumping these tokens because they invested just for the money,not knowing that these tokens could give them thousands to millions of dollars in the future,because they didnt give the developers of the project to their part.Developers needs a lot of time for them to fullfill their roadmaps so the best thing to do is to wait for the perfect time to dump these tokens.

HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

I am a holder so with that I say it all, I believe that maybe some day my tokens will worth some good money, I am not greedy to just sell it fast for quick profit, in this bussiness you should have a lot of patience.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

I think that the crypt0 market is behaving in such an unpredictable way that it is difficult to take a definitive position in that sense, because according to what I have observed, most of the tokens that I have received tend to have a good price as soon as they are released, but with the passage of time their price tends to decrease gradually, so I have made the decision to sell a third party at entry, set another third at a price x2 of the current price, and the other third I usually save it for the long term.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Being a bounty hunters,when we joined a  bounty campaign,and when the  ICO is finish they give to us a small token,and that token that we received is the fruit of our labor,so some of us when they receive there coins they exchange it to fiat for there needs,but that not supposed to be the way ,because the main reason after we received our coins,we must hold it in a certain period  of time to help the developer to make this  coins more  needed in the block chain market,so that it will become a demand coin to invest in the exchange market.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

With the reward I received from the bounty campaign I usually kept it for a long time. Because I want to wait for it to increase more than the new sales and part I also want to support the project that I participated. There are a lot of bounty hunters that are selling immediately when they receive a reward that decreases the value of crypto coins. I think that should not do it because it affects pretty much the project they are involved with.

Xcvbkol

Activity: 280

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

I do not sell coins when they go to the stock exchange, but I doubt the decision made. the price always falls strongly

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Probably when the project has a lot of potentials to grow i would be holding the tokens until the right time has come,but if the projects is an average project i would definitely dump the tokens when i still have a chance because most of these tokens wouldnt increase the value because they didnt get good support from the community.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

Yes, i do have tokens right now and i just keep holding it because i know right time will come that its value becomes higher. Patiently wait for the perfect timing and be profitable. No need to rush because theres always right time for everything because the price is very unpredictable so we might expect that price will always back to its track.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Do not use etherdelta and do not dump your tokens because it could have some good value in the future especially when the project has good roadmap and developers,morelikely the coin would be supported by the community if it is really a good project so holding these tokens for longer would be the best thing when you see some potentials to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Some people may need money,  this is why they sell their tokens.  Different kinds of situations may happen in our lives and it is okay to sacrifice your possible future profits in order to solve some urgent issues in real world.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cryptotitan

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

I usually dumps the low quality projects that i have joined and only keep those projects that i am confident with,because theres no point of holding these shit tokens because they wont have any value that is why these coins are being dumped,not unless most of the people are not doing their research.We need to be sure that these tokens would have some potentials so we would know the perfect time of dump.

Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

I qm earning all the rewards so that I can manage it soon as time goes by up to when I can make us of it. Rewards are given for a good quality performance so, for me to earn more, I give my service with full time.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
mangkanor

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Holding these tokens will give you a lot of profits in the future,for me i have some ultimatum before i get rid of these tokens,i will give them a minimum of six months so they can get some value before i dump these tokens,because i dont want to regret in the future if most of these tokens will dumped too early  just like what others are doing.

yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Personally, I hold almost all the tokens after receiving, and when I see that the price has become large then I sell it, although this is all very ambiguous and depends on which project

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Same here. I dump those of which I expect that will do little to nothing, but I hold the ones that look promising to me.
I also trade them as I see another opportunity that looks more profitable, so I'm kind of a semi-hodler Smiley

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

I hold the 50% and the other 50% is to exchange it into cash it's nice to see if you have a lot of money in your bank, I can buy what ever I want. My goal here is to be rich so I work here everyday to make more profit.  

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

Some of them I  hold several month to wait x2-x10. Some of them I change to another altcoins as soon as it possible. If I lost some of them.. let it be - it was reward.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: