Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6736 times)
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Every token has its own life, therefore, having estimated its possibilities, I either sell it right away, or I will hold it to the best of times
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

The tokens received must be changed for money, and the money spent on food, utilities and other necessary expenses.

Must be? No man. It must not be. It should be though, if you don't have other income sources.
If you believe in project think about it as investment and don't sell immediately.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
xuxunini

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

I usually hold the coin that i got because the value will rise in a few months and the price is usually not good because there's a lot of people that sell their token and make the price down. I still have some tokens that i got a few months ago and their value already incresed several times than before.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

In a developing business sector, it bodes well to keep tokens acquired from taking part in an abundance crusade. Be that as it may, when the market is red, it is smarter to offer directly in the wake of leaving the stock trade, and afterward re-purchase at a lower cost. This applies to promising activities.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

I in general hold bounty tokens as they will not yield much profit when they just come in the market. I hold until they will provide me some profit. But also it depends on whether the project is worthy of long term holding. If the project, and its team is good and promising, I will rather hold for long. I also advise  that holding is better than selling them immediately after they come in the market.

bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

I will sell immediately, and honestly I feel that holding them will take some risks. Selling it immediately to gain some income makes me more satisfied and I fear the risk.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

Hello, thanks for the question. Normally I prefer to hold all my profit because till now it was the best strategy for me ever. But sometimes I need to eat - so I sell some of my coins...
carrigan

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

after getting token from bounty campaign. I will certainly wait until the token is listing in the market. If enter the market price tokennya high, then I will sell. but if the price is still low, even very far from the price of ICO. then i will hodl first. I wait until the price is near the ICO price or equal to the price of ICO. It's okay to wait a little longer to earn a bigger profit.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

I will hold  the rewards that I'm going to receive because I believe that there will be a great price hike  soon.  I  want to earn big because I will use it this coming school year for my children.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

Once I have already received my rewards, I always choose to hodl it because I know and I am hoping that the value of the reward I've got will increase more. I do not sell it quickly because I'm sure that at the end of the day, I will regret. I'm always waiting for the right time for my rewards.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

If given a chance to receive a reward I prefer to hold it and wait for the good price to come. I believe that there is always a good result in waiting so hold and be profitable someday. Everyone of us wants to have a higher earning for our family so patient is very important plus the dedication to work towards our goals.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

I follow my bounty goal campaign is to work to earn money, So when I am getting rewarded from my work. I will see the price in the market. and when the price is fine, and the token is worth selling then I will sell my Token and exchange it with Money. but if the price is too low then I will hold it until the price rises, I do not want to lose by selling the rewards too low. because I join bounty campaign also requires energy, time and mind.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

well we cant force or blame participants if they sell their token instant , because they are receiving those tokens for their time they invested in bounty .
but yes best thing is to hold tokens for few months , at least hold 50% of tokens .
you can send them to etherdelta and place sell order , but what if no one buy them for few weeks ? also you need to remember that your tokens are on etherdelta .
i will decide whether to sell my bounty reward or not based on price at that time , if it is x5 or x10 will sell them , if normal ico price then will keep 50% tokens for long period . if low price then hold all .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

I think we should not sell prize tokens that you bought from bounty and frost in the crypto currency world. we should give time to new coins. As the market rises, the price on them will increase.

dude we do not buy tokens from bounty , they are received as reward for our work and for promoting their project on social media or BTT Forum .
and yes as a serious bounty participant we should wait for project to get developed and then if we feel price is ok to sell , we can sell our tokens .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

keeping them until the exchanges come.
If the value for each token will be amounting to price in ICO, I will probably sold them right away. But if the price was lowest than the ICO price, I will hold it and wait for the right time to sell them Smiley
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

Yeah you can do that tricks if you are too lazy to check the price, but its fine and you need to find out the best target sell for every coins. So try them out and figure all about it.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

well we cant force or blame participants if they sell their token instant , because they are receiving those tokens for their time they invested in bounty .
but yes best thing is to hold tokens for few months , at least hold 50% of tokens .
you can send them to etherdelta and place sell order , but what if no one buy them for few weeks ? also you need to remember that your tokens are on etherdelta .
i will decide whether to sell my bounty reward or not based on price at that time , if it is x5 or x10 will sell them , if normal ico price then will keep 50% tokens for long period . if low price then hold all .
if i received my rewards im waiting to ethereum to increase so that i can invest more . i will earn all rewards i received so that if i have alot of earning i will invest that to ethereum because ethereum is the most popular altcoin in this generation and i rather refer this to other people to know and to invest there rewards they received.
L1looker

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Any rewards one receives should be considered as tokens bought with real money. This is how you will make the best decisions. For me if the project has a good look term potential I will hold them, otherwise sell them when the price is good.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

It depends actually what would be the best decision to do on the rewards that you will received. I would check first if it has the potential to grow more in the future then I will hold it for the mean time then sell it a worthy price.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

when i receive my rewards/Tokens from bounty or some airdrop i just Hold them because i know many people selling it fast and don't wait for the token pump to the moon.
so i just hold them and wait for the highest price they can reach .

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: