Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

That would be a good idea,i have been doing signature campaigns which i have not earned a lot compare to those higher ranks here.Social media would be better if you have a good folloers,twitter campaign would be good if you have atleast 12k followers because it will be equivalent to a hero rank in signature camaigns.Contact the ICO thru their email or in their telegram group to discuss your prefered payment for the promotions.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

To predict the result 100% is not possible. We are simple investors, we only have probabilities to work with. From this point of view, everything looks tempting. Smiley
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

not that much to be honest. The only way you get something decent is if you have a hero/legendary account or make long translations.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

Yes, it is difficult to say, a lot depends on the fees of the company , in which you participate in social networks . and they must be pumped . Many factors affect the result
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Depends on the quality of your videos. I think some of ICO managers can agree to cooperate if you make high-quality content or great at motion design.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

That would be a good idea,i have been doing signature campaigns which i have not earned a lot compare to those higher ranks here.Social media would be better if you have a good folloers,twitter campaign would be good if you have atleast 12k followers because it will be equivalent to a hero rank in signature camaigns.Contact the ICO thru their email or in their telegram group to discuss your prefered payment for the promotions.

Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it.

Can I ask how much you earned for a campaign?

I have 11.5K followers on Twitter, coming close to 8k on Instagram. Not far from 10k on YouTube and I recently started on DTube.

I even wanted to video promotions of the ICO's and even interviews with the CEO's to help their public image. I've only very recently started crypto videos so I don't expect to be swimming in offers but the ones I've contacted just seem to ignore me. I even ask for their coins so it wouldn't exactly cost them anything to send them would it? It's not like I'm asking to be paid in ETH or Bitcoin. I'd be happy receiving a decent number of the ICO coins and selling them later.

What exactly should I say to them? Like I said before, the ones I've contacted before just seem to ignore me, maybe it's because I've had such a long break from YouTube.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

Youtube reviews, medium articles and signature campaings are the most paid. So if you're able to make good quality content then you can get quite good bounty rewards. And of course, your earnings depend on the bounty you choose. For example, TheKey (TKY) signature campaing for Full Member costs about 4-5 ETH.

Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

it all depends on the quality of your work and projects to which you will offer your services. If the project will raise money for the ICO and will continue to develop, then the price of your tokens will grow, if it is a scam, then the earned tokens will not be useful.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

If you have really lots of followers who are real not fake, you can even work with projects individually without participating in any campaign they offer but I am talking about like +100k followers.

Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Youtube reviews, medium articles and signature campaings are the most paid. So if you're able to make good quality content then you can get quite good bounty rewards. And of course, your earnings depend on the bounty you choose. For example, TheKey (TKY) signature campaing for Full Member costs about 4-5 ETH.

Wow that's amazing, is that a typical figure for a lot of ICO's?

I know of people with a similar number of followers than me get paid a crazy amount from ICO's for promotion, is it worth trying to negotiate once I've have some videos already under my belt?
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

There is no fixed amount you can earn from bounty. It all depend on on how successful the bounty was. I know a bounty hunter that  did earn a whopping $6000 by participating in crypterium bounty. There are other bounties that you can earn $100 , some $200 and so on. If the project you promoted  did well in the crowdfund raising ti is likely you will do well
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

You also need to understand that you can stay without any earnings at all if you get to a scam project or a project that simply will not pay you. Quite often there are both kinds.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

I have 11.5K followers on Twitter, coming close to 8k on Instagram. Not far from 10k on YouTube and I recently started on DTube.

I even wanted to video promotions of the ICO's and even interviews with the CEO's to help their public image. I've only very recently started crypto videos so I don't expect to be swimming in offers but the ones I've contacted just seem to ignore me. I even ask for their coins so it wouldn't exactly cost them anything to send them would it? It's not like I'm asking to be paid in ETH or Bitcoin. I'd be happy receiving a decent number of the ICO coins and selling them later.

What exactly should I say to them? Like I said before, the ones I've contacted before just seem to ignore me, maybe it's because I've had such a long break from YouTube.

Dude, you should try harder.  With those numbers of followers you could easily gain lots of tokens.  If you look at the numbers and corresponding stakes of most ICO's, you're in the top shelf...  I can't put numbers on gains but it could go from some $ to more than 10k$ if you play your cards right.  Don't fall for any ico that promises 3 million in bounties just because they have lots of tokens for sale and put 1$/token on them as a starting price.  Check the bounties thread on a daily (hourly?) basis and go for the really good ideas that get immediate respons of lots of people.  Check their team, their language (!), their roadmap, their product and pick your choice.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

If you have really lots of followers who are real not fake, you can even work with projects individually without participating in any campaign they offer but I am talking about like +100k followers.

I saw a guy with 30k followers on Twitter which is similar amount to what I have across my social media, apparently he was paid the equivalent of 100k USD for 1 promotion. There's a YouTuber I've seen with just over the double the amount of subscribers who was offered 40 ETH for a simple promotion of a platform. Maybe it's best if I politely contact ICO's I like the look of and try to negotiate a good price.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

There is no exact value to earn in bounties because that would depend on several factors such as: the rank of the account; higher accounts get a bigfer chunk of the stakes, thus, they can get more. Another is the percentage alloted in the bounty you are joining, signature campaigns are usually the one that gets the biggest percentage amongst other campaign programs. The length of the project is a consideration too, the longer it takes the more rewards you can earn. These are the usual factors considered to get an estimate on how much you can get.

nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

If you have that much twitter followers you will make a lot of money out from the twitter campaigns,a hero account in signatures would make an average 5-8 ethereums per camapaigns,that means you can make around 3-5 ethereums if you really picked good campaigns .But it is really depends on the campaign you are joining to,i suggest dont join twitter campaigns which are less than 15% stakes from the total bounty pool.

Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Dude, you should try harder.  With those numbers of followers you could easily gain lots of tokens.  If you look at the numbers and corresponding stakes of most ICO's, you're in the top shelf...  I can't put numbers on gains but it could go from some $ to more than 10k$ if you play your cards right.  Don't fall for any ico that promises 3 million in bounties just because they have lots of tokens for sale and put 1$/token on them as a starting price.  Check the bounties thread on a daily (hourly?) basis and go for the really good ideas that get immediate respons of lots of people.  Check their team, their language (!), their roadmap, their product and pick your choice.

You just made my day thank you Cheesy

Should I stick with bounty campaigns or contact ICO's, explain what I'm doing and try and negotiate a price?
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

not that much to be honest. The only way you get something decent is if you have a hero/legendary account or make long translations.

This is not true, different ICO has different bounties and Campaign managers, you just need to study the bounty first.
some manager prioritizes the high-rank member (all of them really) but what i am saying is the stake that they give weekly.
and even you are a low rank some bounty have a big budget for the participants.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

If you develop your video channel, then you will not have to participate in the bounty. I think now this direction is very in demand and you can earn directly on video views. With the condition that you were able to attract a sufficient number of subscribers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: