Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

If you have a huge number of follower then join bounties, you can get a lot of tokens if you have a huge number of followers.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

yea video creation is very demand section of about every ICO . it's one of the est ways to promote a coin especially if you have your channel with good amount of subscriptions

Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

When I was in a rank of member when I joined my first bounty campaign. I earned about 670 usd in a month of participating in a bounty. So for starters I think that is huge. And since you have a huge follower count, then I think you can earned a lot than me.

Thank you Cheesy
cryptotarzan

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

I am really interested in learning how bounty works exactly and what ICO is offering bounty
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

There's a lot of campaign here like twitter campaign,facebook campaign and bounty campaign so join all of that and don't think what can you earn from that because they are all different ways to earn here so the earnings are different also.I think always try that and you can join in all social campaigns here but not in bounty or signature campaign.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

You can get quite a lot from social media if you have a lot of followers especially if the token allocation for the social media bounty is quite high. The most i've ever got from social media is about $3000 but usually i only got about $100 to $200.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

if you create a big account on twitter you can join many different bounties so you can have more than one bounty at the same time. with the signature campaign you can make more money but you need an old account
I have a twitter account with more than 10k real followers but i never join more than three twitter bounties campaign at the same time. My viewpoint, we need have responsibility when we join to bounties campaign, specially is social bounties campaign which help promote for ICOs, will very much contribute to the successful of those ICOs, If you promote many ICOs at the same time then it will not give much effect.

Do you earn a lot from that?
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

You have a great weapon for war, with the aim of winning a great reward.
while I was just starting to crawl to stand looking for food

CLEVER BOUNTY
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
Tell us how we can answer you, if the concept of "many" and "little" for everyone is different. Each company bounty allocates its percentage for social networks to the signature company and so on.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

you can't earn a lot of $$$ from social media bounty because too much people joined , I recommend join project signature / article / blog / video bounty , you can earn huge profit if project successful sold out, so far I'm happy with my bounty campaign income right now  Smiley
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Tell us how we can answer you, if the concept of "many" and "little" for everyone is different. Each company bounty allocates its percentage for social networks to the signature company and so on.

Over all my social media profiles I have around 30k followers, on my Twitter I have 11.5K
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

It really depends on the campaign structure , For eg
How many people join
How much is the payment
Is it Fixed Stake Based/Token Based
How much did the ICO Raised and etc

However, been promoting some campaign and i can say some campaign really pays well
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Hello,

Most profitable campaigns are signature campaigns ,blog posting and community manager.Also if you want to earn more in social media campaigns you can join on multiple projects.

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Well we can't know because it depends on the market when it's bullrun or bearish. If the bounty you've joined has been sold out on ther ICO pre sale for sure you will have a lot of money coming from it.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

It is really depends on the campaign you are planning to participate,if the bounty allocation is too small you will have less stakes,but if the bounty allocation for the whole campaign is 2-5% that would be good especially when the participants are few and the project has sold out you will receive more stakes than you participating the a campaign which has a lot of participants.

Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

do note that many projects only pay u in THEIR tokens, so if u're not sure that the project is viable, you might have to apply a mental discount in the value of tokens u wld receive.

many bounty threads claim to give millions (if they manage to reach hardcap that is), but the quality of their site/team/whitepaper leaves much to be desired and they can hardly get any investors.

in the event that you're joining any bounty, the number of "other participants" + the number of tokens attributed to that particular bounty segment can sometimes give u a brief idea of how much u wld possibly get, though rough estimates at best.

i've also seen folks who's ultra professional with videos etc. contact the campaign managers directly, but I think to qualify u must at least have XX thousands of youtube subscribers etc.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

It is depends on the campaign you are joining to,if the bounty allcocation is around 2-5% and the total supply is good you just need a simple math to calculate the stakes and the value of your stakes,i dont join these campaigns which most of the participants are low ranks,and i dont joing campaigns that has a lot of participants too because the stakes you will receive would be less too.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

The question is what campaign are you joining to? signature has bigger stakes than the social media campaigns like facebook twitter and telegram,translations and blog campaigns has good stakes too but still the signatures has the biggest part of the whole bounty allocation because bitcointalk has the most active cryptocurrency users around the web.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

... I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount...

What do you mean talking about "small amount"?
Let's get this straightened out. You got YouTube channel. You can enter bounties(yea, almost all ICOs have bounties for YouTubers, no need to contact them). And make a vide. Receiving your reward in tokens. If you support a great project - you should understand that you join it in the very beginning, and the price is the lowest ever, so it will be higher you just need to hold it and continue supporting the project. And this will not be a "small amount" at all.
But if you advertise the project - no matter what, and just for fast gains and quick money - sorry, crypto is not place for you, try to find easy money somewhere else

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

I can make as much as possible, it depends on the viability of the bounty. There are some bounty campaigns that people are not really much there, especially signature. The token share of individual will be greater compare to where people are many. Moreover, if the coin of that bounty perform very well in the market, it's going to be a whole lot of money depending on how individual can promote that bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: