Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

There is actually no definite answer on how much someone will earn in bounty campaigns. The campaign itself will be the basis of your bounty, though. Consider the number of people that will join, and the stakes (or tokens, probably), for the reason that it will give you a comprehensive estimation of how much you could get.

nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

It depends. Some factors should be looked into. Well, if you are only a jr member to member then you will not make much as how much a full member to legendary can make. This hierarchy when it comes to ranks may be an advantage to the long time users. They will always make more. Also, the success of the project also determine how much you will earn. The allotment. The success. The number of participants. There are many factors that affect this.

Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

Well we can't know because it depends on the market when it's bullrun or bearish. If the bounty you've joined has been sold out on ther ICO pre sale for sure you will have a lot of money coming from it.

Good point, thank you
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

The amount earned from bounty campaign is dependent on the campaign you can join.
Some persons can join only one, example; signature campaign and earn from only signature while some persons can join two or more and also earn from each campaign joined.
So, it depends on the number of campaign you can join.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

The amount earned from bounty campaign is dependent on the campaign you can join.
Some persons can join only one, example; signature campaign and earn from only signature while some persons can join two or more and also earn from each campaign joined.

Yes it purely depends on Campaigns and nowadays most of the campaigns requires us to.wear their signature so it becomes bit difficult to work for multiple campaign.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

just a good stakes for me because i have 1202 fb friends and 700+ twitter followers with an sr. member account but it needs to be maintain to get some stakes we just have to follow the rules because tasks requirements are not meet sometimes
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Much depends on what campaign you have joined. If the project is good and after the end of the campaign the price of the tokens that give rise, you can win a lot. But the risk is that you can take a minimum of amount. There are rare cases that have earned over 50K $  Grin

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Yes it purely depends on Campaigns and nowadays most of the campaigns requires us to.wear their signature so it becomes bit difficult to work for multiple campaign.

Yes earlier the signature campaigns who used to pay by bitcoin used to set this in requirements that we need to wear their signature and it's still the same but bounty campaign did not had any such requirements back then but now even they have started the same regulation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

First of all you should find reliable ico and it can be very hard to do. There are lots of scams.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

If I personally of course every bounty campaign is not the same. Can be interpreted always varies. Sometimes get a little payment, there is also get quite a lot of payments. For the highest bounty campaign I pay is 3 ETH
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

I am holding today almost $55,000 of Crypto Assets since I first joined in this forum last year on 3rd quarter.
Bitcointalk forum and Cryptocurrency is the best things happened in my life since last year because it offered me a lot of opportunities of higher income than my salary as overseas worker.
This year I am going home and enjoy the Crypto Blessings and I would share it to my family, relatives, friends and in community.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

Much depends on what campaign you have joined. If the project is good and after the end of the campaign the price of the tokens that give rise, you can win a lot. But the risk is that you can take a minimum of amount. There are rare cases that have earned over 50K $  Grin

Indeed, it depends on the bounty campaigns you're joining because not all bounty campaigns will give you more bounty stake tokens that's why most users have multiple accounts in order to join more bounty campaigns at the same time.
I my case, I am holding all the bounty stake tokens that I got through signature and other bounty campaigns since last year 3rd quarter so now I am earning much because I didn't sell them until today.
Some of my friends did not make more earnings because they sell their bounty stake tokens as soon as it hits Crypto Exchange even though there are still chances that the tokens they're holding will pump more than 2 times in the next few weeks or months.

Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Good idea Cheesy From what others have said the minimum amount would still be good for me Cheesy
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

you can't earn a lot of $$$ from social media bounty because too much people joined , I recommend join project signature / article / blog / video bounty , you can earn huge profit if project successful sold out, so far I'm happy with my bounty campaign income right now  Smiley

How much are you earning from that? :-)
drogas

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

From what I can tell from reading and lurking here - not a lot. Grin

Which isn't really surprising but it still sucks, especially if you get scammed for your time.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

From what I can tell from reading and lurking here - not a lot. Grin

Which isn't really surprising but it still sucks, especially if you get scammed for your time.

Are you sure? A lot of people were saying that because I have a lot of followers I can earn a lot from bounties
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

What do I do once I've signed up to a bounty? Do I have to wait for confirmation or anything?
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

I think the best way to get an answer is for you to actually join and complete a campaign. You wouldn't really know if you won't try it.  I mean that's the only way. Social media campaign would be more appropriate for your rank. Coz signature campaigns don't accept newbies. Kinda bias,  but hey,  they have their purpose.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

There are many bounty threads that indicate their funds to pay for bounties. You can also see the allocations to its respective camapaigns. If you want to secure on having a huge amount of profit then you should discover and have a calculations for your profit.

Actually the real thing is, support your campaign that you're interested with. Supportive participants and good developer team can be a key for having a successful project which means more chance to have a high funds for bounties. Sometimes it depends on what campaign will you join and what is the project all about because there are cases that the purpose of the project can attract the investors.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

The last time I got from a bounty campaign was  $950, that was only on social media campaign for 2 weeks, isn't it great.. But just like what other said it depends on the ICO project you joined, if it is successful and hit their hard cap at the end of the bounty campaign it give you good reward..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: