Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

You'll never know. It depends on your work and the success of project. The biggest money I encounter is $2000 that's only from bounty campaigns. The more work done the more tokens will be received and if the project have a luck then it may go more than what I have known.

maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
talking about actual results depends on the success of a project. which I experienced if the quality of good video then will get paid high.
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

I think it is very difficult to say what can get you earn it depends your rank  your twitters and facebook and others social networks followers and you make good quality post and  choose good bounty.
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

Actually it is depends upon your rank and depends what bounty have you participated. Most of times bounty pay you in stakes.
Let's take my personal earning from bounty -

TEL - 0.3 BTC
MTIP- total 1710 token which is equal to 2.87 ETH approx
These are the earning that i earned from bounty till now

That's really amazing

What bounties were you doing? Twitter, Facebook, videos etc

How many followers do you have?
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

it is depend on the projects, on how much the distribution per pool. but the very much have more portion in bounties is in the signature campaign, you can earn much if you have a high rank account. at my current rank, i can say that i am satisfied on how much i can earn per stakes every week, at the end i will say that the earnings from bounties are worth it than any activities outside world.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

If you participate in bounty campaign, then you can make a reasonable amount of money, but you have to do it seriously. Do join several types of bounty campaign.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I really appreciate all the comments made on here, I've learned a lot and I'm  inspired to do my best
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

Before  I start I will like to thanks to all of you who has contributed to this topic I have learned a lot here. Back to the topic, I believe you can make as much as you can in ICO depends on how hard working and serious you are. Many bounty hunters and investors has made a lot of cool money in ICO investing in pre-ico is even more profitable than ico it self. The good news is that when ever they don't meet up with their target all participants funds will be returned to them so the risk is less.
dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Well, it depends on our effort. If we join all the bounties, I'm sure we can get more SAT or stakes. For facebooks, it depends how many friends we have. For twitter it depends on our followers and for youtube it depends how many subscriber we have. So the most important is we must join all their bounties.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

For Jr. Member account its only a little enough only to have internet connection monthly, and now merit is implemented.... We Wei be Stock with the same county award every after campaign periods.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

It depends on what bounty campaign you joined,
i haven't earn anything yet for now, but i personally think that we can earn so much money from bounty campaign,
Signature campaign, translation campaign, and social media campaign.
those 3 campaign are very great, it can change our life if we choose the right ICO.
I hope that i can earn much money from the ICO i joined.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

It is really depends on the bounty manager,if they are greedy and corrupt you will only get pennies out from our efforts,all you need to do is to follow good bounty mangers to avoid corrupt managers,it is also depends on the bounty allocations of the total token supply,and it willl depends on the efforts you have made to promote these ICOs,but morelikely you will get what you deserved.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

It is interesting to learn about the experience of members of the forum, does it make sense to engage in campaigns on Twitter and Facebook? What was the biggest salary there in the last three months?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

It is really depends on the quality of the project,if the project got less attention from the community it would be hard for the development to achieve success,but in the other hand if the community has good impressions from the project surely it will achieve the success that we wanted to have.Bounty allocations from the signatures would be the most of the bounties will come,and the social media campaigns would receive the least stakes from the total bounty allocations.
Yes. It all depends on the quality of your work and projects to which you will offer your services. If the project will raise money for the ICO and will continue to develop, then the price of your tokens will grow
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
I think in bounties they give right allocation of reward when you more followers the high stake. In bounty signature and video blogger and translator have big earnings. And as of to the project if its successful.  Research the project if rgat has good imoact to people before you participate in bounty so you cannot waste your time to work to them.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2408

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

I've just started with the bounty campaign, my first one was in November and just a few weeks ago they gave us the bounty: I've been shocked by the amount of tokens a guy earned, at that time they were worth like 350-400k dollars!  Shocked
Of course he took part to all the campaigns so he put his effort, but every time I think about it...  Tongue
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:36:45 AM

I can't give exact amount of rewards you can earn by doing bounties. It was defends on the project on how much they will allocate for the bounty. Also check how many participants in the bounty you are in. Because the many members the lesser the rewards.
Flinty94 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

I've just started with the bounty campaign, my first one was in November and just a few weeks ago they gave us the bounty: I've been shocked by the amount of tokens a guy earned, at that time they were worth like 350-400k dollars!  Shocked
Of course he took part to all the campaigns so he put his effort, but every time I think about it...  Tongue

Wow now I'm excited Cheesy How much did you get from it?
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

That is actually, a good idea and i have been doing signature campaigns which i have not earned a lot of money compared to those higher ranked members here. Social media would be better if you have a large number of followers , and twitter campaign would be good if you have atleast 12k followers because  it will be equivalent to a hero rank in signature camaigns..Contact the ICO through their email or in their telegram group to discuss your prefered payment for the promotions. If you earn mor by bounties, join the daneel ico campaign.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

It can be big, nothing.
It's up to many variations. If they are not scam, passed minimum investment and I get my reward that means somehow I'm lucky  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: