Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

mostly an ico have a bounty and airdrop, except they have a great company which already famous in crypto network.
and i think the most income from bounties is sign campaign, but you just only can follow 1 bounty campaign per project.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

the rest i get by now is 40 $ equal i think and its just from by 1 bounty
i dont know about another bounty i get ,  and i get 2 time scam from signature bounty C and Bitroad
social1178

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

people are only here for prizes, that's why it's so stupid posts, we need new rules to join the awards.
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

people are only here for prizes, that's why it's so stupid posts, we need new rules to join the awards.

Who like?
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Bounty can bring thousands of dollars.
It all depends on how promising the project is, how many people participate in the bounty, how many stakes you get, and how many coins are issued.
A little luck, and having on hand 13,000 thousand of any coins, whose price is about 1 dollar and you are rich.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

It does not matter if it's your ability. Some campaigns may be in need of your services, and will be paid according to their terms. In bounty campaign, you are not forced to participate in it, but you can choose bounty according to the payment price you want. Have a good fight

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Usually for the video is the most expensive payment that will be received by bounty participants. If this is possible for you to do, I am sure you will get a high payment. I'm also interested in making videos on a bounty. but I have no skills there.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Usually for the video is the most expensive payment that will be received by bounty participants. If this is possible for you to do, I am sure you will get a high payment. I'm also interested in making videos on a bounty. but I have no skills there.

Thank you  Smiley
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

It obviously depends on your rank and what bounty you are going for but from what I have seen and heard you can earn enough to make ends meet if you live in the right location. If live in a 3rd world country, bounty hunting can be a job but if you live 1st world then it really is next to impossible. The only way you could swing it is if you live in your parents basement, or are really high rank and complete bounties for multiple programs. Both don't sound too appealing to me, I would prefer just to trade and make my bucks that way.

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

It all depends on the companies in which you participate, I think that all the same it makes sense to participate, and the more companies, the better, the more chances to meet a good company, where you can earn good money
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

Theres a lot of factors to be considered,bount allocations,bounty you are joining,your resources do you have the requirements to join? followers?high bitcointalk account? do you know how to translate whitepapers? and the most important thing would be the manager because few of these mangers are greedy and corrupted they are giving these hard working bounty hunters less than their earned stakes.

mkymre

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

Normally I earn around 50-100 coins from bounty campaigns. You can also earn coin from contests.

Check out the DV7 invite contest on their discord channel, 10 prices up to 20.000 DV7

kiwanangeri

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

The most difficult thing to learn when you start to recognize the digital money market is bounty campaigns. I think bounty is very useful for investor with little money. you can earn $ 500 a month over time.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Well it is difficult to say, a lot depends on the allotment of bounty .before joining bounty you have to consider so many things.if you get to a scam project or a project that simply will not pay you. you have that much twitter followers you will make a lot of money even if your bitcoin rank is higher you can get lots of amount of token into ico participating.
kiwanangeri

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:31:51 AM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)
that is secret question. and against privacy of policy. I think no body do not like tell the profit of bounties,  Smiley

but it is depend on your activity and forum rank, and also the bounties value or other parameter like the number of participation and ICO is scam or not.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Participating signature and other bounty campaigns are so rewarding.
All I do is investing my time and efforts since last year 3rd quarter as I bumped into being a Jr. member I never stop joining signature bounty campaigns until my Crypto Assets grows.
Today I am holding more than or almost $50,000 and will pump more in the next few weeks and months as I continually get bounty stake tokens every other week.
You can make profits out of bounty campaigns if you're not selling them too soon, hold them and be rewarded higher than those who sell off their bounty stake tokens when they hit coin exchange.
I am a Hodler and not a panic seller.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.
Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.
that is secret question. and against privacy of policy. I think no body do not like tell the profit of bounties,  Smiley
but it is depend on your activity and forum rank, and also the bounties value or other parameter like the number of participation and ICO is scam or not.

Indeed, I think it's ok to tell the worth assets as long as we don't tell our wallet account.
I agree that rank could be one of the most consideration on earning higher income through signature and other bounty campaigns.
The higher the rank the higher the bounties and this is why hundreds of new accounts are registered daily because everyone wants to earn and everyone want to push their ranks higher as soon as possible.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Thank you :-)
It depends on how you planning to get. I mean for example, for someone 1000$ can be a lot and for others a very small amount and they (you) wouldn't be bothered doing it. I think you should try yourself and choose several bounties and keep in mind, some bounties can be good and the others bad. So you should try, not only 1 bounty project, but enough, for you to understand if it is worth your time! A lot of people doing bounties, because it is worth of our time, so good luck to you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: