Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

I am sure all ranks above full member can make more than 1000$ by participating in different bounty camps like the signature, social, translation and it again depends on the project reaching a minimum cap or else the efforts are wasted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

It depends on your rank and your date of starting of a signature bounty campaign.
Higher ranks like Full Member and higher are getting higher slice of bounty stake in each signature campaign, as high as $1,000 or more.
Lower ranks do only get around $50 - $500 if they're too early on participating the campaign, I mean, if they do join since the first week of the campaign, much be better.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

earning are unlimited. it depend on the quality of your social media accounts and bct rank. also the amount of bounty programmes you are participating. so im normally doing around 15 bounties per month. earning around $2000+ monthly

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

The range of amounts paid by Bounty Campaigns is very broad. I have been paid as little as $5.00 and as much as $5,000.00 from a single campaign, but if you average it out I have made an average of $400 from each bounty campaign I have participated in.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

I think if you really have a solid and popular video channel, you can directly contact the marketing person of the project for a better deal. But before doing this make sure your video channel is crypto-themed and the regular viewers are really huge. Otherwise, you will just be advised to view their bounty campaigns. I haven't tried this but I guess you will be receiving a decent payment with this. In fact, the blog and video campaigns are a big deal in every project. I have seen a lot of telegram messages offering such services as well.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

I am sure all ranks above full member can make more than 1000$ by participating in different bounty camps like the signature, social, translation and it again depends on the project reaching a minimum cap or else the efforts are wasted.

The only higher bounty stake slice is signature bounty campaign because we are wearing ICO signatures that's why most of bounty participants are earning higher bounty stake tokens than other bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, blogs, telegram, YouTube etc.
That is why members are having multiple accounts so that they could join more bounty campaigns at the same time.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

not that much to be honest. The only way you get something decent is if you have a hero/legendary account or make long translations.
Participation in campaigns of signatures, having such a rank as you and me (Full Member), brings a good income, in vain you complain. Of course, it does not compare with what the participants earn with the rank of Hero and Legendary, but compared to Newbie, quite a lot!
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

I always get irritated when see such posts.  Oh my God  guys,  are you absolutely nuts!  You say you don't wanna work much to be paid a lot. I hate such an attitude,  I believe that there is karma (not the one you get on reddit)  and it will hurt you terribly one day. Any person should work for any gain.  This is the only way how you may do well with your conscious and be efficient.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Well it depends on how much work you put in and if the ICO you're promoting reaches its cap.
You can start with signature and social media bounties, but I believe what brings the biggest profits are translations and content creation

Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

Theres a lot of factors to be considered,bount allocations,bounty you are joining,your resources do you have the requirements to join? followers?high bitcointalk account? do you know how to translate whitepapers? and the most important thing would be the manager because few of these mangers are greedy and corrupted they are giving these hard working bounty hunters less than their earned stakes.

How do you become a bounty manager?
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

It is not only depend on how high your rank is when joining bounty campaign in order to have high earning, it also depends on how long you have been there to support their project. They give extra reward to those that really deserve it. It also depend on the campaign which become successful during the ICO which makes it high value in the market that will give high profit for the trader.

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Well I think this one is right it's the same thing what my friends said to me who is really been participating here in those ICOs since last 2 years ago. But he also said it will really depend on your diligence or hard work which will be reward if the ICOs your chose are really great. That's why you'll have to learn how to pick or choose perfect bounty with perfect bounty manager.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
social1178

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

it is best to write an article if you have a website that takes great visits.
you are assessed in the VIP category
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

It depends from rank to rank.  If one ICO pays $ 1 to newie or junior member will be paying say $8 to hero member. So jhow much one earns will depend on his rank.  The higher the rank the higher the income will be.  Now it is almost impossible to promote beyond member's rank because of new merit system so the income in signature campaign is not going to increase. 
Social media campaigns are there where we may earn equal to senior members because at those platforms one is paid depending upon the number of followers / friends.
I being new entrant (December 2017) am yet to receive payment.  Coins received for airdrops showing zero value Grin
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I have not won anything yet on the award camps. I think I will reconsider all the money I earn and evaluate it in the money world. To do so.
akai93

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

that is a great idea. if you have a lot of followers in your social media accounts. you really could make a living here in cryptocurrency. there are a lot of awesome projects that are looking for a participants like you. like i always see in their campaign announcement thread, the more your followers the higher the stake you will earn.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I'm not in into big expectations, for me it's enough to make up for my losses from my main money.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Depends on the type of project and the type of service you are providing. Do not expect to make a lot from twitter since a large number of users  participate in that. On the other hand, signature campaigns are more rewarding but the downside is that you can only participate in one signature campaign at a time. As per my experience, the earnings per campaign vary from 20$ to 1000$. I have never ever received more than 1000$ from a single project since I started working on the forum, and those 1000$ too were from a long signature campaign. I hope this clears your doubt.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

very difficult to say, because it all depends on the bounty gift. because when joining the gift you have to consider many things. like for example you have twitter followers that many you will make a lot of money even if your forum rank is legendary, you can get more tokens in your wallet ...
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

Most Jr. Member make 120 dollar when joining a campaign, one month campaign it is.
Join your group airdrop if they have for extra income.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: