Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:31:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
Habakkuk

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

How much you will make depends on the total rewards, total participation and how many campaigns you join, if you participate both in social media, signature or telegram, you will have many stakes.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

You may contact the ICO's people behind, in case of making a real wide advertisement. But, newbies are nearly never to earn good money. But, in most of bounties there is a list of stated number of approximate followers, and the number of tokens that you will earn from promoting the ICO.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

The amount of the bounty depends on the ico that give the share and the manager who manage to share it. And what rank you are now. If your rank low the share that you receive will small. If you don't wanna doing effort then you could invest on ico. Its not need effort you just need money to start. For making a deal with ico you could be the manager of the ico but it means you should prepare to manage the ico.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

At the moment, everything is quite tempting
But regardless you can sure make lots of money from bounties campaign considering you join in on social media / content / article campaign
It is quite easy and hectic, and also soft and rewarding; you just have to select positive project and support their bounty campaign
Then you can hope for the best because all is a risk
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

I can not say exactly the amount of money earned from Bounty campaigns. Because there will be paid campaigns and there will be no paid campaigns. and some paid but I decided to hold their coins so I did not see the price of it in a few years

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Not consistent, but definitely rewarding if you hands on good projects, it is known that blog/video campaigns always have significant stakes or even more to those with popularity, the amount could surprising high based on the given pool versus ICO price, the downside is of course the lack of communication between manager and the true project owners, and late payment which is widely common as projects has its own reason to or not release their token, annouce listing etc... i came across few good but majorly bad ones, but like what i say, your efforts must be within a promising project.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

It is very legit to join in bounty campaign (especially signature) and earn more rewards from it. In this case, it will depend on the ICO and the bounty campaign that you are following. Here, if you really have it with the big numbers of followers, you can join the social media campaign. Some ICOs offer the promising rewards. Just look at the bounty allocation and the token price. You need to research more about the bounty and Its ICO.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

The amount of money possible to get from bounty varies from a person. If you work hard, and most importantly - educate yourself, you can get decent money. But only a few people do that. Relatively
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

The amount of the bounty depends on the ico that gives the share and the manager who manage to share it and what rank you are.If you have a huge number of follower then join bounties, you can get a lot of tokens if you have a huge number of followers. signature has bigger stakes than the social media campaigns like facebook twitter and telegram, translations and blog campaigns has good stakes too but still the signatures has the biggest part of the whole bounty allocation because bitcointalk has the most active cryptocurrency users around the web.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

The profit in bounty depends actually on how many campaigns you join, the value of the coins of the project and the promotion of the project. Sometimes, you win and sometimes you lose but the minimum I think you can gain in bounty is 200USD per ICO. If you are hardworking in doinf bounty, then surely, you can make a lot!

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
galvinfly

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

I Think it depends on the success of project.
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

The amount of the bounty depends on the ico that gives the share and the manager who manage to share it and what rank you are.If you have a huge number of follower then join bounties, you can get a lot of tokens if you have a huge number of followers. signature has bigger stakes than the social media campaigns like facebook twitter and telegram, translations and blog campaigns has good stakes too but still the signatures has the biggest part of the whole bounty allocation because bitcointalk has the most active cryptocurrency users around the web.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

In the crypto money world it is possible to get very high profits with little investment in award campaigns. If you can find it on a good signature campaign, you can make money without investing money.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

With my patience. I used to get 1 more Bitcoin because of the hold coin with the time period meamang I have set. actually many or not it depends on us in can determine the time to sell it
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Everyone can develop in different ways. It all depends on the bounty company and how many tokens they give. Another difference may be in your profile. The higher the importance the more you earn. Also Facebook and Twitter.  I made$400 at most with one bounty company.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

I do not know because I'm not special on such matters but I know for sure that I need to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

That sounds a bossy on your part and bounty manager might disagree with the deal you are asking. I might say that it is still depends on the bounty or platform rules on how will you get rewarded. If you wanted to earn as big as your expectation, try to participate in multiple campaigns. most of the bounties  give high allocations when making a high quality videos and articles. Try to dig deeper on that bounty for you to check if its profitable.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Bounty campaign has great potential but depend which bounty campaign you are doing some are good and some are scam.You need choose carefully better to read white paper and road maps of the bounty you want to promote.
Hearunnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Investigate a few activities are not in any case deserving of bounties and some are great.

also, it relies upon the ICO and the idea of the task.

there will be numerous activities that have numerous prerequisites.

in the event that you meet these prerequisites with a decent task and just you will get a decent measure of abundance.
Dumoren

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

There's a considerable measure of battle here like twitter campaign,facebook crusade and abundance crusade so join the greater part of that and don't figure what would you be able to win from that since they are generally unique approaches to win here so the income are diverse also.I think dependably attempt that and you can participate in every social battle here yet not in abundance or mark crusade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: