Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
coininside

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

there is no provision in the results obtained from the bounty campaign. Because every ICO Project there are various kinds that can be produced. There may be many who have already gotten to join the bounty campaign, but I have just gotten a little from the bounty campaign.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

earning are unlimited. it depend on the quality of your social media accounts and bct rank. also the amount of bounty programmes you are participating. so im normally doing around 15 bounties per month. earning around $2000+ monthly

Wow isn't that somewhat unrealistic? You can earn that much with bounty? 15 bounties is crazy. If you are doing that much, then you must be majority of your time in bounty.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

It can be said that I was late in taking part in the bounties, until now I earn no more than $ 400 since I got to know the bountis for 6 months, especially when there is a system of merit that makes it difficult for me to rise in rank.
MetalKript

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

Alsways different, sometimes I earn $600 for a week, sometimes $200 for a mounth
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:10:11 AM

To get expand compensate from abundance battle chooce precisely which ICO ought to be to bounce in it, similar to take alook their locale, the has working item or not, extraordinary thought and the group should comprise of expert and strong group. By decision great undertaking you can win athousand dollar amonth in the event that you are full time in this activity.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

It depends on the number of bounty campaigns you get into and the number of participants of them, the reliability of the project, etc, but over all, I think that with effort you could get 1000 USD a month once you get more experienced at the moment of choosing the bounty you want to work with.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

Its hard to predict specially in signature campaign. We have to wait in exchange to know what's the value of token. Then also depends on the projects your in and of course rank status only high ranking thus hero and legendary receive more tokens.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Being involved in a bounty campaign helped me earn a fortune. Not much but enough to spend. The money I earn depends on long-term or short-term campaigns. And is my promotion to those projects successful? I usually earn 1,000,000 VND per month.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 10:27:21 AM by Stargazer

A good rew2ards from a bounty campaign becomes a dream now. Because of a lot of participants with a very low reward. The market is down, so many good projects can't reach the hardcap, and they stop to continue their project run. So, you should do bounty campaigns as much as you can and then you will earn some good rewards. Though at this moment, only signature and content creator gets big rewards only.

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

I think it depends and it's hard to guess. Because I followed a bounty campaign for extra income without thinking about how much I would get. So I didn't really think about that. I just hope the projects that I follow are not scam and become successful. That's all I think so far.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

i do not have the idea of earning from you tube video campaign but i am sure if you do other campaigns like signature and translation than it must be a decent income to earn. social media also not that much effective to earn good income.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

I think it depends on what you do in crypto. If you combine most of the boubty campaigns like signature, translation, article etc,  you may make a descent income.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

No on cant predict that, that's depend of alocation from bounty, If you as translater you will earn so much, like my friend, but hard if your account still new
I think you know all great things start from zero, so i think you must start now, and dedicate with you video, and you will get worthy results
The Results never betray your effort
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

It depend on the condition of the market. When the market's up, i get 0.5- 1 ETH for 1 project. But sometimes i'm not lucky if i choose scams. Every way has its risky and advantages.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

There is no accurate price in bounties because the slaary that you will get in that depends on how successful the campaigns are and on how they are gonna worth in the market if they are good at that of course you can sell them in a higher price you will get a higher profit but if not then you will get smaller things. So there is really no specific price to say
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

You can make as much money you can on bounty campaigns if you want ranging from signature to facebook and so on. This depends on how many you choose to join.

Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:50:42 AM by Crypto_circuit

I don't know how many subscriber you have, but i do think if you have that significant amount of subscriber like 20k and above you can contact the bounty manager for special campaign and try it if its their response is satisfactory.  If not you can contact the founders directly for a promotional offer. your audience have to be significant and the crypto space.

Video making can earn you a decent pay  from bounty, if you make quality video you would earn decently from what i have seen in the forum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:13 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 01:11:47 AM by Ochusol

The amount you will make from bounty campaigns depends mainly on your effort and the time you have to spare in performing all the required tasks.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

if you want to join in bounty campaign with a decent amount of bounty allocation for bounty participants, you can search for that, but asking a deal in ico team itself, I dont hear anything like that, because they only budget around 1-2% of bounty allocation and there is no such thing like negotiating from the team.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

There are several sections in a bounty campaign. People can make big money by doing signature and translation! In some bounty campaigns, Article, Content has the highest value. In Amazix managed bounty campaigns, a good content creator can earn more than 15 ETH from one bounty campaign! Now, you will know why bounty is a good opportunity to make money, Though day by day social rewards is decreasing because of the huge participants!
I completely agree with you, because such figures are quite real. If you recall the Bounty campaign pundi X, then many users earned an average of about 13 etherium.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: