Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion Scam with locked tokens lasts tooo long  (Read 599 times)
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

I participated in the bounty campaign of Envion and up to now I have not received any reward but I hope for everyone that it is not a scam as someone says. She was one of the ICOs who raised more money in the history of the industry and it would be a bad thing for everyone
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

There are more and more people worried about this campaign, which - despite having had a great success - at least for what concerns the bounty has been very badly managed.
They still say that have accounts to do and things to fix, but now it's already two months that it's over ...

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

The Envion situation is becoming worrying, and I am afraid to see the promised reward, especially as - in addition to the delay - there are persistent rumors of a bankruptcy piloted, in order to defraud investors. We'll see.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

There are more and more people worried about this campaign, which - despite having had a great success - at least for what concerns the bounty has been very badly managed.
They still say that have accounts to do and things to fix, but now it's already two months that it's over ...
I have also participated in this project and are waiting for information from it. There was a lot of bad feedback on this project but I still hope it does progress because Envion is a pretty good project. Please wait for more information from the manager.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

I have also participated in this project and are waiting for information from it. There was a lot of bad feedback on this project but I still hope it does progress because Envion is a pretty good project. Please wait for more information from the manager.
Why is it a good project? There is no bonus yet. And you do not have any tokens yet. It can be a good project. But it is currently only garbage. And the team is also a disaster. Who is even trading these tokens on HITBTC? The team or who has already got token?
vtrx (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

Envion may or may not be a scam, but it is definitely a very ambitious project that resembles something like science fiction rather than a honest business proposition. Let´s hope for the best.

Let's not just hope for the best, let's kick them here and there, let us CRY about the unprofessional and potential scam behavior of their team!

There is no news.

They issue lots of videos (couple of empty containers are being produced and workers are smiling) and announcements about tokens traded on several shit exchanges, they also like to stress attention that dividends payouts will happen some day Undecided
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Unfortunately, the crypto world is full of scams.
We hope that Envion is not one of these, even if each passing day it becomes increasingly difficult to believe that everything is going well. We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

I don't believe Envion is scam because I know they are Legit.
I invested Envion and WePower last January and although the price is not pumping due to Bitcoin's dropping, I know in the near future it will surge because their projects are amazing and environment effective.
they both focusing on environment reusable energy that will be useful in the future.

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

I would like to be just as optimistic as you are. But after two months of unfulfilled promises, I frankly start to think it's a scam.

I don't believe Envion is scam because I know they are Legit.
I invested Envion and WePower last January and although the price is not pumping due to Bitcoin's dropping, I know in the near future it will surge because their projects are amazing and environment effective.
they both focusing on environment reusable energy that will be useful in the future.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

I think that envion will not be scam but more like they are going to screw investors by possibly giving less tokens. I don't know but this is just assumption as I observed investors waited so much.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

I was going to start investing in Envion ICO. It had been seemed quite perspective for me  The main goal of Envion is the developing and application of modern technologies in the mining sector. That’s strange to hear now that this project is a scam.
vtrx (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

I think that envion will not be scam but more like they are going to screw investors by possibly giving less tokens. I don't know but this is just assumption as I observed investors waited so much.

I think they will give all purchased tokens to investors, but their tokens have already lost much value as of now. When crypto market becomes bullish again, there will already be issued new ASIC chips, while envion containers will contain old chiped miners, which would be rather less effective. So profits and dividends will be miserable, if it covers the initial investment amounts (1 token = $1) it will be a wonder.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Most of all, it's worrying that there is not any movement in the production of containers. Just what excuses and all. Where all the money was spent is not clear ((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: