Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

it's cool. in future we will have new generation which will be freed from stereotypes. I think that's the key to the modern society.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
This is really a pretty cool thing for us because if it will be teach at high school education then many of the students will get into this field at low age and  they will start to think about it more logically and may be few of them can give better contribution to the cryptocurrency field .
But still here a negative factor may arise in my opinion that is if students will get into the field of earnings at early stage then surely Thier education knowledge will result into down and down because they will spend Thier time in cryptourrency earnings instead of education .
And here my sugg for them is that they should be educated about it at college level of education .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

This may be early for school students, but on the other hand, why not educate them in terms of new technologies, it will be useful for them, even if they do not communicate with cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

Even if schoolchildren are temporarily unable to invest, they should know what is happening in the modern world, what technologies are emerging in the 21st century.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Tszone

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

this is a welcomed idea as it will help expose students to the crypto world and help them learn how to make small cash for themselves at an early age giving them a sense of responsibility to assist their family.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

It's very important to educate people around you, especially concerning such revolutionary technologies like crypto.
That why we are here at Bitcointalk. Smiley
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

They had kids learning how to build websites when the dot come boom took off and that failed. I think its a good way to try and educate and reach kids with new tech, but high school I think is to early for it.
Investing into crypto is like gambling it’s a risk for a reward. There are no contracts to guarantee you some money. I would recommend a financial adviser who would instruct you to the best opportunity at the time. However I do believe that you should also do your own research and if you see a coin has potential you should put some money into it.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

the education of cryptocurrency at school became a good news, but I suggest that not all schools can be accessed by cryptocurrency because students must be in high school or college. this can be one of good education and make cryptocurrency an invention of new technology.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

I am in favor of it, it is better to teach the young generation the ways of cryptocurrency. They should have knowledge of blockchain technology because eventually in the future the world will use cryptocurrency in their everyday life.  No harm done if youngsters today are educated of cryptocurrency instead it will prepare them for the future's evolution and high technology using blockchain.
Weeko

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
That's what I understand the right approach. In my country, if it will be 10 years later and with irrelevant information. And it was interesting to read, thanks  Grin
tokrexOrg
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

this is a real innovation.

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Cryptocurrency being taught in high school shows there is a great future for it. Ignoring to learn while others are into a new technology means one will be left behind time. Before you realise what is happening you discover you are living behind time. Though cryptocurrency is yet to gain wide acceptance, the school authorities must have seen the future prospects of crytocurrency and blockchain and deemed it necessary to teach their students the latest technology coming up. I commend the action of the school for realising what lies ahead.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

As the saying goes "start them young" and this is very true.
I don't think that's true for crypto and youth, though.  Bitcoin hasn't quite achieved wide adoption yet, and most people still question whether it's necessary.  If you tell the average person about bitcoin, they'll ask you what it's used for.  If you tell them you can buy things with it, they'll ask you how you get it.  You then have to tell them that it has to be bought on an exchange.  Then they'll ask why you'd want to go to an exchange to buy a currency in order to spend it, when the cash dollars in their pocket is much quicker and has no transaction fees involved.  If you happen to mention that you have to pay fees to miners and that you have to wait for transaction confirmation, they'll likely tell you that they're not interested.  This exact conversation has happened with me, which is why I'm writing it.

Kids don't really need to be educated about crypto, in my opinion.  If it has any staying power, they'll either pick it up or they won't.  I think education about economics in general is more important.  Maybe the mathematics behind crypto would be more appropriate, but that's about it.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

That's good news for bitcoin to become even more popular. Of course it's great for students to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. If that's true we should support it. Hopefully more schools will teach students about bitcoin. and will also make bitcoin more popular and interest many young people.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Such a great news to all parents who are using bitcoin or digital currency.  This is a good help for us because the school will already introduce them what is crypto all about and i wont make such a great efforts of explaining.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

wow, i wish my high school was teaching cryptocurrency too.
i think it is a bit late for me to know about crypto. if only i know about crypto earlier.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Well in a way this is great because crypto is the future and I think the right drivers for this great innovation are the children of today go will captain the business of tomorrow

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

In Vietnam, teaching high school students about electronic money is never the case. And I do not think this is necessary. They need to learn the basic knowledge and skills to step into life. Do not over think about making money and failing to invest in bitcoin will have consequences.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

Well in a way this is great because crypto is the future and I think the right drivers for this great innovation are the children of today go will captain the business of tomorrow
Dan Boneh, a professor of cryptography at Stanford, told CNBC last year that security and cryptography represent the second-most popular subject in the university's computer science department, behind only machine learning.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Its really good decision that students know in early age about crypto and make mindset to invest or employ skill in crypto world.More investors more users create more and more demand results price high which will beneficial for all.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: