Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

Actually it is good, but I think in high school should be taught the basic theory only. Just for introduction and let high school students focus on the main lessons.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

For me, that's a good idea because some students is veterans if talking about is computer. I think some bitcoin users are students only and some of them is studying with bitcoin. For me, if the bitcoin teach in the high school students I think most of them become prosperous in their life. I'm also a student so if I need some money I withdraw in the bank and I don't want to ask for money in my parents. That's the reason why I used bitcoin to support my needs and to help my family in our daily expenses.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

For me, that's a good idea because some students is veterans if talking about is computer. I think some bitcoin users are students only and some of them is studying with bitcoin. For me, if the bitcoin teach in the high school students I think most of them become prosperous in their life. I'm also a student so if I need some money I withdraw in the bank and I don't want to ask for money in my parents. That's the reason why I used bitcoin to support my needs and to help my family in our daily expenses.

Yes this is a good idea. We are now in the digital age and younger generations are now more tech savvy because they are exposed to technology at a young age. It would be good for them to be oriented with the world of cryptocurrencies even before they reach the age when they already have to be financially independent. They are the next  in line.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:49:52 AM

Bitcoin as a transactional system will use blockchain so it's a good thing to teach bitcoin in high school by being formally taught. The young generation is ready to welcome changes in the future. Cool
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Bitcoin as a transactional system will use blockchain so it's a good thing to teach bitcoin in high school by being formally taught. The young generation is ready to welcome changes in the future. Cool
They can easily adopt as they have young minds, the only matters right now is they needed to be more interested what blockchain can bring tot their lives,
I can say that as early as now student needs to understand how things works as they are also exposed with internet and bitcoin and all other cryptos are base in the internet, it will be easily to understand and make things possible to favor them.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:21 AM

Good because they are making aware of the students about the presence of such industry at an early age but bad if these students will put all their focus and time to it since they will learn that they will have a chance to earn from it.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
tokenomics

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

I must say that adding cryptocurrency education in high school is a good decision to make. Its been almost 10 years since its birth and it will stay for a long time if not forever. Every year a lof of altcoins were being provided, so that just proves that its market is expanding and a lot of people  are gaining interest about it. Teaching it as early as high school would allow the young adults to be open,knowledgeable and smart enough if they wanted to invest.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

Since cryptos are the future, I think educating the youths on it's use is a brilliant idea
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

It is really a good idea that someone urges to educate people about cyptocurrency but i dont think that it should start in high school students. My opinion is that someday we may lose some professionals in the society because they choose the crypto path  instead of studying to get a degree . I think it's better to start when they are college level so they can choose wisely about this matter.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

Wharton Business School of University of Pennsylvania and Stanford Business School both are also going to hold some classes on the subject of cryptocurrencies within next few months. While Wharton School’s class called “Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and Distributed Ledger Technology” will take place sometime during the fall of this year (between September – November), Stanford Business School will have its “Cryptocurrency” class in May. The new addition to MBA courses has been done due to a spurt in demand from companies and students both.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

I think that this is really useful training, because people should know about the main trend directions of economic development. It would be fine if in our country the authorities also came up with the idea to include teaching the cryptocurrency in the educational program
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

It is not about what level you are in to just get some education about cryptocurrency because you can still get into cryptocurrency even though you are not in high school or you already pass on high school because internet is always there that you can use to do some research and to learn how to do deal with the cryptocurrencies.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

All necessary information should be given to students in high school. This is clear thing but the problem is that not all people are ready receive information about this new phenomenon which is related to many scam things.
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Everyday we hear about Blockchain technology, Bitcoin, ICO, Ethereum but not many understand what blockchain, cryptocurrency and Smart Contracts are? How does it all work? How can blockchain be used in business and how will blockchain change the world?

The Blockchain is a technology based on the virtual digitized decentralized network with “blocks” of information. When you add any information in the network (e. g. transaction), you add it in all computers in the network. But if another user in this network adds his information and make a new block after yours, you can’t modify your block. However, you can edit your block if you make it editing from all computers in the network and make similar changes in one moment only. It makes Blockchain one of the best technology for saving and to structure information.

Education is key to really take full advantage of all of its present and future application. Aside exposing high school students to this technology, kids in lower grades schools should also be introduced to this technology. Blockchain technology is here to stay and its now part of us, hence the need for education at all levels of our educational system.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

yes of course it is very important with the education about bitcoin then all can understand the concept of bitcoin, how can get profit from bitcoin and can know technology used by bitcoin, technology used bitcoin in my opinion is very open transaction you can see it but never can be stolen.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Until there`re no legislature devoted to cryptocurrencies, no politicians who understand and accept it, there will be no cryptocurrency education. It`s officials who create educational standards of all kinds. So for now everything that people who try to get acqainted with this area and also professionals can do is to track relevant communities and leaders of crypto-world.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

I think it is a good idea for high school students to learn about cryptocurrencies at the very early for them to be knowledgeable about how these currencies work and how it helps people. It is on a curriculum so the lessons must be 100 percent correct and no bias because some might taught students the wrong things about it but it is definitely a good idea to teach these young people about cryptocurrencies.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Yes crypto is needed to teach to everybody because by learnin earlier, we will be possible to do the best when we are doingbin the exact trading. Blockchain is future technology, no loss if we will learn this technology.
I don't think that it is advisable to put high school student in that area, maybe we should just consider them in teaching how they are going to save money at their early age, and show them that there are lot of opportunities out there that is why they don't need to be in a hurry that much

I agree. They should not be under pressure. But some exposure might be a good thing. Through this, they will be aware that there is a technology like this they can try and learn.
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Wow very interesting this is very good for children can learn more inside cryptocurrency. Surely they look foward to becoming great children in the world of bitcoin, because there are still many countries that have not taught this to schoolchildren.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

this is very nice sir, but how about learning them.? whether about bitcoin or about crypto currency technology.? I strongly support schools teaching crypto currencies, but it has to be from the bottom, about technology, creating, developing, and making useful. it is very early if schools introduce ways to find crypto currency. because they will not focus on other lessons if that happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: