Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If marriages can expire,will you still renew?  (Read 725 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

It depends to one who have a partner. There are more husbands that struggling with their partner. Not giving the enjoyment of the first fruit of live. No sex, no sweetness, no care but just money. Same with the wife because there are wives that doesn't want to give happiness to their partner. The tendency both will searching for the one who wants sex and can understand life. Although sex is not the strong basis of strong relationship but part and important. The renewal of marriage is applicable to those who struggled more. It depends to everyone.
raizhur19

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

yes of course, and first of all marriage should not be expiring because its a bond for eternity. its sacred and should be respected by everyone.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.
Interesting idea really. I say marriage contract should span for at least ten years. I say more or less 70% would not renew their contracts for personal reasons. For me if only we can live till eternity then i would always renew my marriage contract and i need not elaborate.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Good question. I will make sure to renew my marriage if in case that it expires. It will be exciting because it feels like were getting married again. I know it doesn't mean a lot for guys but for us women, we treasure this kind of moments. Renewing your vows will be a great thing because it will helped you remember were you started as a couple. It will also help those marriage that was not working. They will have time to think if they need to continue or not. That is the harsh reality. Better accept it now than be sorry later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

yes of course, and first of all marriage should not be expiring because its a bond for eternity. its sacred and should be respected by everyone.
I agree with you mate. As soon as we got married, especially in the church we are already connected with God. As what the Bible says, "What God has joined, only God can separate, not man".That's why the traditional and biblical marriage vows have one and only one limitation:"till death do us part," or "as long as we both shall live".So, when marriage can expire,  I'll still renew again and again.
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I believe that any relationship has crises! Maybe you should wait a little. If this crisis drags on and you feel disgust for the person, you should part

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.
For my opinion I believe wedding is a precious vows, thoughts in the old fashioned like me,marriage is forever, if you ask me marriage can expire,?maybe its by law implement purpose only ,
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Being alone while you are at the age of 60 isn't going to be easy for you, you will realize that later when all the papers works which you entirely handed the management to your wife while all your life you work to be responsible for your wife and kids. You will renew your contract after seeing yourself alone and aren't able to relate to people around you.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

Here in our country there's a bill proposed in the senate that marriage will expire in 10 years and you'll have an option to renew it. Of course it's a conflict between government and the church.
Considering the high rates of unsuccesful marriage nowadays, this is practical. But as many have said vows are sacred and should not be broken.

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

it depends on the situation I think.if the time that you and your partner dot love each other or someone cheat or hurt their partner then no need to renew.but if both love each other and still happy together than must renew

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

I think people are wired to be serial monogamists rather than meant to spend an entire lifetime with just one person. But social rules have imposed the marriage for life, resulting in a lot of unhappiness. Maybe expiring marriages (with a duration of 5 years or so) would be liberating, and would give partners who feel are for life a good chance to renews their love and devotion. Just sayin'.

jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Its defend on a situation..if thier not compatible in each other they rather not re new it..its better to know all about in thier partner before getting merried.in thier dark side and good.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Marriage is outdated if the problem always comes in the household, depending on how we react to it. There are times when problems can be solved well and some are not. If the problem finishes well it means the survival of the household can be renewed, if it can not finish it means we have to live a new life with a new partner.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

if the marriages can expire, i will renew it if my house wife or our relationship is also good condition, if not i will not continue this because we only hurts each other the we need to do the things that hard to do or we didnt want^_^
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

First of all marriage contract has no expiration, it will expire when the two couples are not satisfied to their relationships in the other terms they are not happy to their daily life. but for me it is defend on a situation.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

For me, it's always a yes. Marriage is a gift from God that we must treasure forever. Having a companion is something that we must always be thankful for. I believe that as long as we are happy with our partner, there is no reason for us to give up the marriage. We must treasure the love that we have for each other and enjoy it.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Absolutely yes. My wife is a great women and i want to be with her for the rest of our lives. Marriage is bind by our Lord and noone can break it.

sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

I think there is an expiration on a marriage, we call them divorce. Renewing it is easy, just go remarry and there we go. Now if we are asking about divorce, then I'm all for it. Especially if one party is abused physically and or emotionally. Clashing with your partner is actually a norm in a relationship. Once these problems becomes hard to resolve a third party would mediate and help the couple out. Hence the marriage counseling, and it helps alot.
It depends on their relationship at work,we all know that marriage  is sacred but in the matter of love both of you are soulmate or destined to be forever you will extend your vows,but if a marriage is getting into miserable situation and not comfortable with each other then its not necessary to renew anymore.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

For me, marriage is first institution created by God, so for me marriage is eternal and can't expire.
When you feel such way, there is no way that you can think about divorce.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

I've been married for almost 3 years, I cannot say it's perfect because we fight sometimes but I am happy with him no matter what he is. I still renew my marriage, We promise to each other in front of God that we will love each other for better of for worst till death do us part. Smiley

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: