Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If marriages can expire,will you still renew?  (Read 725 times)
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

Marriage by many state law is the legal binding of two people. If we only consider the law, you should have options especially if the relationship is not working anymore.

But if we're talking about religiously annd culturaly, marriage is sacred. Marriage is a commitment with God not just between the two couple.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

In Ireland, the time limit for marriage certificate, the shorter the time, the higher the cost!

If it doesn't come due, it's like a default. If it's written all your life, you don't have to pay for it!
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Yes of course, We married the person because we love them with all our heart and promised that we would be together till death do us part and in sickness and in health,
So we should remember those promises .

BLTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

Marriage is a covenant and a vow to each other, regardless of situation as long as love the respect is there and both are willing to sacrifice together, then it will work out. But if violence is present and it's not workable anymore. To separate ways I guess is the answer, but without closing the doors. I'm sure I will renew if marriage do have expiration date. It's my commitment to my wife. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
makked

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

If you are man married to an american woman living the US and were able let your marriage 'expire' without consequence (no BS alimony, no half my money, no take the house and mooch off me for life) then HELL NO.
yametekudasai

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

Marriage is a sacred event and is to be treated with caution. If marriage can expire, I would certainly renew it because i love my husband no matter what. But having a partner who is abusive and not loving, that is a different story.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Marriage is a sacred event and is to be treated with caution. If marriage can expire, I would certainly renew it because i love my husband no matter what. But having a partner who is abusive and not loving, that is a different story.

Having a good and happy relationship as a couple as a wife i will renew my marriage license,because God gave as blessing to become one in vow of our matrimony.
So if we have some  struggle,I know that is a part of life that we face the reality of challenge in our relationship.
Alexddr

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

I consider the partner is given to you by destiny. if the marriage is happy, you develop spiritually together with the partner. And if unhappy - then you must work out karmic debts and part with your spouse.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

marriage is a thing that should always be maintained and if it can be quite just once in a lifetime. renew wedding is a great way to let the same mutual could keep for the sake of harmony with.

3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

Hello, marriage is such a spiritual union - that before you join it, think carefully.
If you have a family and children, and there is already no desire to remain in the marriage - well analyze and think before breaking off the relationship.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

marriage can expire. but love surely can not be expired, people can get married and divorced, but true love never expire, like mother love to her child, love creature to his god, if you really understand love, you will never say expired, love is forever , if not forever then not love, maybe just lust or other worldly desires
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

for me i will renew my bow.because marriage will be expired.but the love for each other is not.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

This depends on the marriage you had. If you had a good marriage and you really love your partner, that is enough proof to renew if that will ever be the thing.

But I don't think that churches will ever accept on this type of marriage that has an expiration since this is sacred, getting married is a sacred thing. If churches will be approving this kind of policy, I think I will not just marry and will just live with my wife and family that will be also cheap since if marriage will be renewed, there will always be a payment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

If marriages expires, i will definitely renew it with my current husband. He is the only one i promised to love till death do us part. Aside from that i love him and i am happy with him. Now that we are expecting our baby boy, our relationship became more hapier.
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Wow, what an interesting thought exercise. I have never ever thought of this before. However, if marriages were time-limited contracts, then I guess the vow of "'til death do us apart" kind of loses its meaning, no?

Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

And also, I consider myself somewhat religious but I really don't think prayer has much effect on other people's thoughts, behaviors or patterns. Nor does prayer do anything with someone's well-being or health.

As I get older, the more I realize that people rarely, hardly change, especially as they get older.

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Rozcobs

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

It depends in any situation. Renewal means going again for re-marriage it seems when it is officially been divorced or annulled. But for the sake of their children and as a role model to the kids must be in cooperation and understanding with love. Love can change with prayers that possibility of reuniting would make difference. A true husband as the father, true wife as the mother and kids stay together would be a good role model and foundation of the society as the start of a community. Necessary to be always together through sickness and health, richer and poorer, troubles and sufferings to surpass all trials in life to proceed to a glorious chapter of fulfilled life.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

Being married is one of the greatest gifts I could ever had. I become more responsible when I got married and I was able to make mature choices in life. I learn to sacrifice everything that I have just to make my wife happy. Our relationship got even better ever since we got married and it remain that way until now. I will still renew my vows if its renewable and if time and money allows it, I will remarry my wife again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: