Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1672 times)
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

At your rank until the signature is unlikely to be available, but the signature can participate. Choose for every taste. Participation in the signature is often very profitable.You can pay attention to mine signature.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

look at those who carry signatures - how many people on the forum have chosen a certain company, from this and make a start
capsicumpepper

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

With us campaigning the signature of a company, it means we have come to promote the company through the signature that we put on our profile. Every time we follow the rules of the signature campaign, then we will get the stake from the manager.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

When selecting a signature, pay attention to the project and also to the dedicated pool for the campaign bounty and the percentage for the subscription campaign and the number of participants. As a rule, good projects limit the number of participants in the subscription campaign.
JoyoKatok_83

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

in the signature is very fun and promising because a few percent of the bounty of the signature is very large persenannya of on social media using the report or thread signature just to post, but the difficulty of provisions
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

When selecting a signature, pay attention to the project and also to the dedicated pool for the campaign bounty and the percentage for the subscription campaign and the number of participants. As a rule, good projects limit the number of participants in the subscription campaign.

Paying attention to the project and applicable terms, it is very important not fall prey to and do wrong in working the bounty.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

Well, signature campaign is basically where you advertise for the company, you need to be active for there are requirements on minimum no of post you have to make per week.

For the signature campaign l, a couple of codes are always provided for you based on your rank, you copy the code and move to your profile and post it there.  Try and read the instruction on the bounty program you are trying to participate. . . Instructions are very important in bounty program.

To wear an avatar simply mean you put the company logo /image provided on your profile (dm) just as your would do on whatsapp/telegram or any of the social media platform.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Emmanuel95

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

Signature is very good but sometimes it looks bad when the manager is try to be fraud the bounty huter by Manipulating the spread sheet. Also bounty makes it look bad because  they delay reward for months eg Envion .
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

Avatar you can not yet wear, but about the signature, look for the most high-tech projects, which in your opinion will pay very well for this and act
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
Don't focuse on wearing the avatar provided with a campaign you want to participate with because your still a Jr. member and you must know many things before that avatar thingy. Avatar is only eligible for the full members and higher ranks. In your rank, you can still participate in the signature campaign but as you can say you are participating in many social media campaigns which is your stakes and token you get from that campaign is depends on how many followers you have to earn a specific stakes to be rewarded.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

You have to earn Full Member to get all the awards from bounty on Bitcointalk.
nakamura12

Activity: 2324
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Change your profile pic into the provided image from the project. Currently, with our rank, we can not add pic yet to our profile so you can't use their avatar
Yes, they require rank to use avatar so their campaign logo would be seen when you post in bitcointalk when showing their logo through your avatar is a way to endorse their project or campaign. It will help them achieve their profit target.

Signature and avatar for rent: NAKAMURA12
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
Social media campaigns usually have many participants, in fact, the payment distributed to the participants depends on the amount of allocation from the bounty program. You can already follow the signature campaign, but you are not allowed to use "avatar" in your own profile because to use "avatar" must be in full Member rank. Avatar is an identity logo of altcoin company. If you use "Avatar" during the campaign, there will be additional payments.
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Avatar wearing is only for full member and higher rank only, as for Jr. Member like us we only need to wear personal text if the campaign manager ask us to do so. That's for signature Campaign.

Before you join in campaign please do read the bounty poll.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

In order to be able to wear the avatar, you must have at least Full Member rank on bitcointalk. Wearing the avatar of a project in the signing campaign means more stakes in your account / week. Signing campaigns are important for both the participant and the promotion of the project itself.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

now you can't using avatar full members only  jr.memeber only text bro you can publish little but dont dump you can do it good luck friend sorry for my english

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

You can now join in bounty campaigns cause your rank is now qualified , you can only use avatar when you reach the full member and up rank.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Pairing an avatar, means using an avatar from the bounty you follow and how it works, can increase your stake point earnings
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

You can now join in bounty campaigns cause your rank is now qualified , you can only use avatar when you reach the full member and up rank.
I can not understand what kind of question interests a person, since it is a question of the company of signatures and the lack of complete information on what and how to do. Perhaps it is better to write in a personal and explain how to do it.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

It work when you comment in a thread or creating a topic, the signature appear when you comment or posting a topic
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: