Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1667 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

In order to join the signature campaign, you must first select the company that conducts the ICO. They are sufficiently available in the section of alternative cryptothermia. Read the terms of the signature campaign and copy the signature code according to rank. Also sometimes there can be a personal text and an avatar. Avatar is a picture with an advertisement for the ICO campaign, which can be used from the rank of full member and above. All this we put into your profile. Then we fill out the form with your profile information and purse address specified in the text of the campaign's signature conditions. This data should be transferred to a special table, in which you can then track your participation in this ICO campaign. From now on, you can start writing messages.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

With implementing of merits all rank can forget about signature campany (as we see from a lot of spreadsheets of bounty campany).
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Oh yeah. Signature campaign is always the most fat award. I've seen projects where the pool for a signature campaign is 50% of the total pool. Uhh.)
50% interested i want to swim in it that rare large amount like that can you share to me about the project?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Signature campaigns in your rank is absolutely have low payouts. Avatars, like signatures are encoded into your account profile to appear in your every post. Lower ranks can put their signatures already but avatars are only for full members and above. Avatars are used obviously to promote ICO you applied for a campaign. Higher ranks, meaning better promotion has more payouts. If someone will give you merits and be promoted on higher rank, you wiill experience this one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Signature campaign is one of the most important part of any bounty campaign. Even for some, it their best. With this kind of emphasis placed on it, it has proven to be a part that take if not the largest chunk of the bounty pool, should come second. In short, Signature campaigns are so much rewarding if anyone joins the right one. This is that is even much better than a part like the social media where all sorts of people and bots perpetrate their evil works.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

to participate in signature campaigns rank jr members / members can follow but can not use avatar, while for full member to top must makai avatar, avatar must first be downloaded after that do not forget signature code must be in accordance with the code ranking respectively , so avatars as additional stakes for signature campaigns
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
signature campaign using avatar means, you pair the ico logo picture you follow on the bitcointalk profile you have. and usually the avatar is only listed on full, sr member, hero and legendary
I agree, using avatar is also showing about their campaign and will let you know what kind of campaign they started. Once you see the avatar it will come to your mind that it's the campaign you bought coins or token in order for you to remember if you are one of their buyer. If you're not a buyer then it will also help others that there is a campaign they don't know. My points is they want their campaign known to all. Without avatar most campaign is like a ghost, had name but no face or you can't describe, only the name you can tell.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
Every signature campaigns have it's own rules but it varies depending to the project that you are joining. But the main rule of most signature campaign is that, you have to write or post with quality and with specific number of post.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

You must reach fullmember to be able to hang the avatar they provide. With your current ranking, I think very little bonus
it is true what you say even though the junior member level can follow the signature campaign but the results of what they do will not be maximal, different if you use an account that has a full member level and higher then the profits will be more, especially if you are using an avatar
Yudam

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Only Full Member accounts can use avatars in following signature compaign, so you should increase your account range first. In following a signature compaign is required to use the signature of the project to complete

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

If it is not yet too familiar suggestions I'd raise more knowledge about the bounty primarily signature. follow the steps it works and what kind of system, sometimes not everything requires putting up avatars.
icosource

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

Currently we have a couple of Signature campaigns, along with a range of other opportunities for bounty hunters listed on our ICO Bounties page: https://icosource.io/icobounties

We're also looking for more additions to this page, so any projects out there that would like their bounty programs added, drop us a line at support@icosource.io for more details.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

Participation in the signature is often very profitable, we follow the rules of the signature campaign, then we will get the stake from the manage  signature, pay attention to the project and also, good projects limit the number of participants in the subscription campaign.
lhgirl

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

Wearing a signature does not always produce a good result, and you still need to work on posts, which is not convenient when time is limited.
Wearing an avatar will be allowed when a certain rank is reached (full member).

But if I know right, there are still bounties which allow being under full member, there are many starting from jr member too
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

Full members and up are required to wear signature avatar. But for Jr. Member and Member in rank should wear sig code. Be patience on what you have right now to get more stakes you should join social media campaigns or moderation campaigns. Goodluck on your journey!

Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Indeed, signature campaign is difficult but difficult is not a reason to not, how do you pay attention to its rules tell comment how much where where it is usually there are provisions for example compiled comment on altcoin what in local how so. and the avatar is to mark if we join the signature campaign
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Every signature campaigns have it's own rules but it varies depending to the project that you are joining. But the main rule of most signature campaign is that you have to write or post with quality and with a specific number of post.

It won't be same for all the campaign and it completely depends on the manager and the owner of the company. According to the, manager will decide how many posts they need to made and it should be quality one. Most of the companies are setting some amount for bounties because in this way they will get awareness about the project.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

Jr. Member account has the smallest income in the signature bounty, since bounty awards are based on ranks, we don't or we can't do something about it, all we need is to rank up but we need to hunt down merit to do so, and it is hard, so join bounty as many as you can as long as every bounty campaign allowed you to do it. Avatar wearing is for Full member and up ranking profile for junior we only wear personal text.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:08 AM

Jr. Member account has the smallest income in the signature bounty, since bounty awards are based on ranks, we don't or we can't do something about it, all we need is to rank up but we need to hunt down merit to do so, and it is hard, so join bounty as many as you can as long as every bounty campaign allowed you to do it. Avatar wearing is for Full member and up ranking profile for junior we only wear personal text.
You can only write quality and informative posts, so that you are noted and that your rank is raised. And then you can already participate in good campaigns.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

Every signature campaigns have it's own rules but it varies depending to the project that you are joining. But the main rule of most signature campaign is that you have to write or post with quality and with a specific number of post.

It won't be same for all the campaign and it completely depends on the manager and the owner of the company. According to the, manager will decide how many posts they need to made and it should be quality one. Most of the companies are setting some amount for bounties because in this way they will get awareness about the project.
Yes sir. To participate in the signature campaign, you must carefully read the guidelines they have given. Before commenting, you need to carefully read the topics that you want to write. You must exercise caution before making any comments or comments. To do that, you need to learn about the knowledge that is being addressed in the topic, then you are just getting involved in the issues that they are saying. Good luck.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: