Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1667 times)
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 03:35:28 PM by StockholmZ

to wear an avatar that I know must be Full member and like me newbe until member can't use avatar, and to become a full member we must get 100 merits and to get a merit that is quite challenging not everyone wants to give merit for us  Sad

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

You can't wear an avatar unless you are a Full member or higher in the forum but you can still participate by wearing a signature that means every post or replies you make your wear signature will display in the bottom of your message.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

signature campaigns are usually high rewarding ones.
you won't regret it if project collects it's hard cap
avatar is if you are a full member and can wear photos
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

avatar is a picture that you can put in your profile on the picture / text, to be able to use avatar, you must be at least full member. for your signature campaigns are assigned to create posts according to the rules set out in the projects you join.
Dildo Shwaggins

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Are all these airdrops paying anything or is it a waste of time?
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

An experienced team of developers wants to present to you and your friends new opportunities in the world of crypto currency. Do not miss your chance! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

I think the signature campaign is pretty much more interesting to participate among all the offers in a bounty campaign, but the fact is we can get big enough money and I'm sure it's enough to give us income for the future, because the Signature Campaign is one of a kind a very good job and have a prospect for our income.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Signature campaign is the best way to have a good stakes on the bounty campaign, and it is way better if you have a higher rank account.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

I am also disappointed now with the social media campaign a lot of precious payments are just a few cents when I follow his old almost tida up to four months in pay a little and I also have problems in merit where it is so hard to find merit, now for jr no can use avatar

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

The avatar is a signature or project symbol given to those with full members, and this will also have a reward that is different from the rank below, for the jr member does not use the Avatar but uses the signature code of the project that followed.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Signature campaign is more profitable than in social media campaign.It is your best decision to switch in the signature bounty because it has a more bigger stakes.To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein. in the position of junior you can put your signature, way is to copy the code for signature Junior member and paste on signature form on your account after that save your profile. minimum ranking to be able to install Avatar after your reaches full member.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

The signature company brings more revenue than the company of generosity, the main thing is to choose a good project, now it is very difficult to find a worthy project. Avatar will come with a rank and experience)))

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
Every cryptocurrency has their own signature campaign and these signatures campaign are the base or foundation of a crypto. Signature campaign are basically a forum in which you have to post on different crypto related topics. Signature campaign job are most secure, easy and regular
Basis job. In which you can earn a profitable amount of money. In my opinion and according to current scenarios bitcoin signatures campaign is good and many people associated with it and its price is also good. Avater means i it is the rank in the bitcoin or any other crypto signature campaign job.  Wink
buyaitam01

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

if I think signature campaigns are more interesting to participate between all offers in bounty campaigns, because signatures also have big rewards allocations later on, but they are dependent on rank or position we have, and look very easy to work, good communication to receive constructive posts.
quista

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

subscription companies are the best thing about generosity. They are the most paid
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

The avatar is a signature or project symbol given to those with full members, and this will also have a reward that is different from the rank below, for the jr member does not use the Avatar but uses the signature code of the project that followed.
jr member is not allowed or can not use avatar . I think if we are able to use the avatar is a plus point for us because it can get additional points for our rewards when the calculation finally
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

I agree that signature campaign gives more rewards than social media. Wearing avatar is only applicable to Full Member rank and up only. Jr Members cannot wear it since we are only entitled to wear signatures and personal text if applicable. How does signature campaign work? Just simple. Follow the rules made by the bounty manager or the team and complete the tasks required like how many no. of posts needed per week and its characters. The spreadsheet is usually updated every week to know if you received stakes and if have completed the task. Wait until ICO end and that's it you're done.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

I think and according to the current scenario bitcoin signing campaign is good and many people are associated with it and the price is also good. Avater means I'm ranking in bitcoin or crypto signature campaign work. Signature campaigning is basically a forum where you have to post on different crypto related topics. Signature campaign work is
The most secure, easy and organized base job.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Among the bounty campaigns now full of scams and I myself have not received payment for several campaigns. However, this means that we need to select campaigns for participation even more carefully.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Definitely it's true that signature campaign produces more income compare to any social media campaign. Because it's too crowded and most of the time the bounty allocation for it are too small. The reason behind i guess the difficulty of the task compare to signature campaigns which is obviously more difficult and most likely with large bounty allocation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆