Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:31:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be Red?  (Read 15034 times)
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Do not panic and sell your coins. This is a correction time and market will recover very soon. I think it will happen in march or april. Then prices will go up beyond previous prices. Until then, holding is the best.  
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do understand you why you do have questions on your mind since we are seeing almost reds on first 2 months of this new year which if we do tend to compare it into previous years have passed we would able to say that we cant really point out a fixed situation in the end of this year.Everything can happen either on ATH or on crashes.No one really knowns the important thing here is that you do know on how to rise up with the trend.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. It's not the best times for cryptoworld, but it still gives us incredible opportunity to make a lot of money.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

In 2018, the main factors affecting cryptocurrency price changes will be statements and methods of suppressing and encouraging the market from states. If you think that in case of market regulation, the crypto currency will negatively affect the cost of bitcoin, then you are mistaken. Cryptocurrency is already a recognized fact that has to be "legalized" a bit, after which, it will be quite official and recognized money that operates within its technology. If regulation of the crypto-currency begins to occur at the state level, then officials and other specialized structures will have questions to exchange. In general, all the negative events that will occur in the market of bitcoin, ethereum and other coins, will only have a temporary negative character.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

No,this is the year of the ICOs where internet of things and artificial intelligence based projects are coming these would be a good year for the bounty hunters and the ICOs,so i would suggest that stick with the solid coins and new projects because they will be massive this year hold the bounties and ICO tokens so you would have a good whole year.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

I'm not sure, but after such great growth in December last year, no wonder this year would be bad for the crypto market. But my expectations are that BTC will finish the year at least 15K $.  Huh

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

i think 2017 was very good year for a lot of projects to become well-organized business. i agree, that now rules are more strict, the number of members in bounty companies still growing, but its the best opportunity for the projects to become well-known to the public. 2017 gave us the chance to learn how to choose ico, for bounty managers - to make the correct rules for companies. 2018 is the best opportunity to show for both how to use it with the best profit. i'm sure we will all do our best to get it.. Grin  
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

I am sure that this year will be a rapid growth of crypto. Now the market has fallen, but within a few days we will be able to make a profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

this could be a possibility because we know yesterday there was bad news about the death of the chairman of digital currency regulation in korea and this smeoga does not trigger the price decline of all coin.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Yea...  red trend recently, it's hard to say but it happens. but that is something that is still naturally volatile for bitcoin price. Beginning pre-year show as ussuals. For future it is certain to price of cryptocureency will encounter many obstacles to stable and also to increase the price.
Many coins with new platforms with so many ICO's will attract the attention of investors to participate, otherwise there are most for short period but that will still provide implications for the price of cryptocurrency.
I still convinced that bitcoin prices have been steady in comparison to the previous week and grow up.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Nope. The year has been begining and I heard a news about that all altcoins will pop up in the mid year just be patience and trust it. It will be bring back to green again maybe it is a setback time for now but comeback is approaching to suprise. Goodluck
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

It will be a good year for the altcoins which means ICOs projects would be very strong this year there are upcoming new innovation to the cryptocurrency community projects based on internet of things or IoT and the artificial intelligence or A.I would be the most anticipating projects that we should look closely because these projects would change the meaning of the blockchain technology.

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

The crypto-currency market is constantly exposed to the volatility of digital coins. Crypto currency can not constantly grow in price, and also can not constantly fall. During the period of growth there is always a slight drop, but the fall is followed by growth again. Since the first six months this year was a period of decline, now there is a slow rise in the price level, we can assume that the growth period will follow next. For a whole year, the Crypto currency can not fall in price, so there is no cause for concern. Crypto currency in this year should well rise in price, especially I hope for altcoyins.

Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

If we're talking about the whole market, which is about $425 billion right now, it's almost impossible for it to be lower than that a year from now just for the sheer fact that every new successful token adds to that number.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

I honestly don't know; however, I would side on the positive that it won't be in the red. That's how people viewed would happen last year because Bitcoin and many altcoins in the market were stagnant, if not, were in red, but come the end of the year, many of them surged, and Bitcoin really spearheaded it all when it almost tripled its value. However, right now, I can say that the market is very volatile because prices keep going up and down, sometimes, in mere moments.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Certainly it should be further criptocurrency market growth. I see that we have a lot new ICO every month and it means criptocurrency development and thus further market growth

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

I see the good price of bitcoin around September or before the end of this year. Price is unpredictable and unstable in the market place. This is the reality that always happening in the market place. Price went down and went up. Now or later but not never.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

My view this year is still unstable. Sometimes red, Sometimes Green. And it's all unpredictable. But every day is not always red, just wait it will be green again. Maybe in the middle of the year will be stable as usual.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

I see no reason for panic. It is still February and we have the whole year ahead of us. The grow and happy investing will be here, just give it some time.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

i do believe the market will grow in this year, there reason is cause cryptocurrency had overcome many problem. i do think cryptocurrency become more stronger and many company started to adopt blockchain event venezuela launch their own coin to fix deflation problem of their own currency.  There is many more major event that makes cryptocurrency become stronger and many people started to aware about the existen of digital money cryptocurrency. its true that market has been red since january but i do  believe somehow this will be passed. im hope on march there will be big grow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: